Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy (17022 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager / The Certificate Saga That May Nullify Obaseki's Governorship Bid (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Boyooosa(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Greed everywhere

Small time, some people will be shouting youths everywhere, are these two greed not youths?

We are talking bad heritage

Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Cantonese: 5:58am On Sep 03, 2022
“ Furthermore, it means that Peter Obi is not the presidential candidate of the LP. It means that as of the 18th of May, Kayode Salako was the Chairman of LP”.

Without Obi’s name where would LP be today? This fellow simply should look before he leaps.

That matter of substitution was solved by Baba Ayo Adebanjo in favour of Vivour Rhodes, while Salvador got the senate ticket. They all agreed to work together. I therefore wonder what’s this man’s problem again.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Okhuadams(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/lagos-lp-crisis-may-nullify-obis-candidacy/?
As usually they will put the blame on APC and Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Pwettylinda(f): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Tortedad:
QUESTION

How old was Amoda Ogunlere when he stole the Identity of Late Miss Bola Tinubu in order to travel with her traveling Documents?

ANSWER

87 minus 70 that’s 17 years because the late Bola daughter of Baba Kafaru Tinubu would have been 70years today according to her documents which Amoda now possess as his own. Amoda was 17years when he transformed into Bola Tinubu may her gentle soul Rest In Peace. Amen

God bless Gist Lover for leaking this secrets
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by sabreal: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2022
They must have planted their moles and trouble makers into the camp
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by ATLIEN2027: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2022
mycar:
they must always find a way to add peter obi's name in everything. the write did not even mention the Lagos LP governorship candidate.

We need Peter Obi- tuary to run in this election so that he can be beaten black and blue. He will not win a single State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Zbash: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Why can't we have simple internal democracy in our political system in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by mycar: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

We need Peter Obi- tuary to run in this election so that he can be beaten black and blue. He will not win a single State.
Your words are like the pictural evidences of the projects that Tinubu started and completed in Lagos as a governor
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by rusher14: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Cantonese:
“ Furthermore, it means that Peter Obi is not the presidential candidate of the LP. It means that as of the 18th of May, Kayode Salako was the Chairman of LP”.

Without Obi’s name where would LP be today? This fellow simply should look before he leaps.

That matter of substitution was solved by Baba Ayo Adebanjo in favour of Vivour Rhodes, while Salvador got the senate ticket. They all agreed to work together. I therefore wonder what’s this man’s problem again.

Hope they followed their own constitution?
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by africanman85: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Why would someone join a party today, and be a presidential candidate after few days, and they even claimed win he win. Is this the kind of person or party we want to rule this country, and some people are always here to fight for them, chai. Nigerians ehnnn. Let all this Obidience,. Batified and Atikulated quickly end, let everyone rest, I know they will still come back for quarrel 2026 again.

Meanwhile

Obi achievement in ANAMBRA compiled years ago
https://www.nairaland.com/7265227/throwback-2012-thread-where-nairalanders

Good things to know about Nnamdi Kanu!

Goat
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Scamfinders: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Ventura1:
PDP clowns hijacked LP, when was the last time you hear about the atikulators? They've also hijacked Nairaland.
90% of LP candidates across board are decampees from PDP, they are not different from the past we dearly want to change.
Let ur candidate start fr Councilor or community chairman first... You can't just wake up and say u must be president
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Tareq1105: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
mycar:
they must always find a way to add peter obi's name in everything. the write did not even mention the Lagos LP governorship candidate.

Wait till he's nullified.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by DOTian: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
The ruling party is getting ready for the election, while the opposition parties are fighting up and down.

Are you sure the opposition parties, both PDP and Labour Party, are ready to win this election?
What is the ruling party doing differently than the opposition?
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Ikukuchi: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2022
The situation of the economy, insecurity, education, and yet you support APC and a grandpa to lead you. Assuming it's the other way round, please if you don't want to save your self, try and save your future generations
YorubaYouth:
That's true. Also, please let's face the truth. When those of Obi were busy stalking Tinubu and posting pictures of him sweating after sitting in Vehicles on Journeys for so long saying he's urinating his body, Yorubas did not complain. Just like the January 29th 1966 Coup that they are the first to introduce such Bloodshed into growing Nigerian Politics then, they do things to others that they scream to high Heavens when it is done back to them. I think the guy below said it all.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by king1250: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu is a great politician, he used trick and installed his right man as a LP Guber candidate of Lagos state while LP executives noticed it very late. Now there will be problem but the guy man will later join Apc after destroying LP in Lagos.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2022
YorubaYouth:
That's true. Also, please let's face the truth. When those of Obi were busy stalking Tinubu and posting pictures of him sweating after sitting in Vehicles on Journeys for so long saying he's urinating his body, Yorubas did not complain. Just like the January 29th 1966 Coup that they are the first to introduce such Bloodshed into growing Nigerian Politics then, they do things to others that they scream to high Heavens when it is done back to them. I think the guy below said it all.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by uduokirika1(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
YorubaYouth:

1988 Enugu was capital of Anambra State not Awka

In 1988 200 naira is not a chicken change'one can easily dash-out to a job seeker!!!

So tell the mum.u writer to try another
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by mycar: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

Wait till he's nullified.
By who, Urchins?
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Devil1Messenger: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/lagos-lp-crisis-may-nullify-obis-candidacy/?
Suddenly, people are now dragging positions in Labour party
Obi really did well for that party o
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Devil1Messenger: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2022
YorubaYouth:
Lolzz
So u believe this rubbish?
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Babaisha: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2022
One man na Chairman come become aspirant.

Seems he was not settled well.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by jamace(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2022
OBI/DATTI FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY. cool

No shaking.

Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Concord23(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=iwaeda post=116303652]

https://punchng.com/lagos-lp-crisis-may-nullify-obis-candidacy/?[/quote

One of the Tinubu agent
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by DWickedLandLord: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
bhella10:
Illegality cannot stay. In the coming days I'm sensing trouble within LP. Obi might be disqualified.

N here I was having a bad day.
One bellyful laugh n all is well again
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Rose020897(f): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
YorubaYouth:

Is there a way for me to report propaganda?
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by ElSudani: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
mycar:

Your words are like the pictural evidences of the projects that Tinubu started and completed in Lagos as a governor

And your are derelict like the Awka suspension bridge.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Eniolohunda: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Why would someone join a party today, and be a presidential candidate after few days, and they even claimed win he win. Is this the kind of person or party we want to rule this country, and some people are always here to fight for them, chai. Nigerians ehnnn. Let all this Obidience,. Batified and Atikulated quickly end, let everyone rest, I know they will still come back for quarrel 2026 again.

Meanwhile

Obi achievement in ANAMBRA compiled years ago

Good things to know about Nnamdi Kanu!

I hurriedly opened the link to see the achievements, to my surprise I see the rants back in 2012. Yet, they have forgotten,history never lie. Now he is now a Saint,If someone can not perform as a leader of a state, is he coming to perform magic as a leader of a country. I just pity the gullible Yorubas. I know they are coming to attack my comments.
Re: Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy by Eniolohunda: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eniolohunda:

I hurriedly opened the link to see the achievements, to my surprise I see the rants back in 2012. Yet, they have forgotten,history never lie. Now he is now a Saint,If someone can not perform as a leader of a state, is he coming to perform magic as a leader of a country. I just pity the gullible Yorubas. I know they are coming to attack my comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) / Under-recovery: Fuel Subsidy Drops To N20 Per Litre — NNPC / Cross River: Scammers Hack Gov Otu's Phone Number, Seek Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.