Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (48523 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by NwokoloOwa: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Who is even doubting whether Peter Obi performed or not. Who is also doubting whether Tinubu performed or not. They both performed well, pictures or no pictures.

If it is just about pictures, Ikpeazu can give us hundreds of pictures of projects he executed. Likewise, Bello or Ortom. We know those that have worked and we know liars and pretenders.

Obi and Tinubu will be separated by other qualities beyond pictures of projects especially their national appeal and political sagacity which will be very crucial as we zero in.

Good luck to both of them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:36am On Sep 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:
p

Can you pls name the "many industries" that he attracted?
I listed some of them there go back and read

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by happney65: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2022
As usual beating Mr alagbado back to back. He even has more than this. I hope the OP will upload more. Maybe I should post a YouTube link sef in the morning.

Alagbado and his minions cannot lace his shoes at all. They will keep on hiding their faces

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CheapHomes1: 5:37am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116304654:

I listed some of them there go back and read

You said "many industries". Where's the list of the "many industries"?

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi transformed Anambra health sector

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116304638:
More from Agulu Lake hotel built by Peter Obi with access roads and two bridges

I am impressed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anigreat: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2022
shocked

Chai I am so proud.to support this man.

See projects delivery everywhere na, unlike what urchin posted yesterday , with no single picture of Tinubu projects.

Come and see physical projects not audio

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Minjim: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Pictures I Obi commissioning it.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Winneepye: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2022
After completing all these projects he ran back to Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2022
More projects from Peter Obi

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PeterObi4LP: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Igbo from womb enjoy fake news, hatred and lies. They lie in the market, in the bank, in production, in selling, in rendering services, in school, even in youth service. Yeeebos are full of lies, hate and egocentric. Never will Igbo rule Nigeria.

Keep hating while they keep making progress and buy that your papa little house in Lagos and render you homeless.

The Ibos are this, they are that, allow them rule Nigeria una dey fear. Ok allow them go with Biafra una still dey fear. But y'all want to keep them in Nigeria because of their economy and educational important.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 5:41am On Sep 03, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
Who is even doubting whether Peter Obi performed or not. Who is also doubting whether Tinubu performed or not. They both performed well, pictures or no pictures.

If it is just about pictures, Ikpeazu can give us hundreds of pictures of projects he executed. Likewise, Bello or Ortom. We know those that have worked and we know liars and pretenders.

Obi and Tinubu will be separated by other qualities beyond pictures of projects especially their national appeal and political sagacity which will be very crucial as we zero in.

Present day competence.

Who sagacity help?

8 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 5:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Winneepye:

Where does Peter Obi live in Lagos?

A simple address will do.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PeterObi4LP: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2022
e don do.
At this juncture anybody that can not believe all you have said and posted with pictures of Obi commissioning the projects needs his or her head examine. You have done well.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Komu1048(m): 5:43am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116303794:
Peter Obi achieved a lot when he was governor, Anambra State was nothing to write home about before Peter Obi came into office, the State was in serious debt then, backlogs of salaries , pensioners and gratitude are being owed, no single hospital then in Anambra was aggregated, bad roads, hoodlums took over the State, education sector Anambra was far behind then, State workers were using rented apartments as office in State capital, no was working then in Anambra, insecurity was then high, rubbers due write to Onitsha residents to expect them,they will come and nothing will happen, bank robbery and bullion van attack where very common then, inter roads where terrible, Peter Obi came and started rebuilding, it wasn't an easy task but at the end of his tenure he left Anambra State better, he was able to achieve a lot with prudent management, blocked all the wasteful spending, he cleared all backlogs salaries, pensions and gratuities, reduced the state debt, Peter Obi achieved a lot in all sectors.
These are some of Peter Obi's projects when he was governor of Anambra State

COOUTH Awka was built by Peter Obi from foundation to finishing and equipped the hospital make sure it was aggregated before his tenure ended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKGYHEG2cGQ

This is lie from pit of hell, when and where is it created in awka. I left awka in 2009 n nothing like Teachingh hospital. The only one that existed was from Unizik n it was in Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Sexydevil(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
This is just but the list Peter Obi did. Go to Awka and see for yourself. I serve in Awka when he was the governor. Man is the best governor for me till today except Soludo will perform Miracle. Obi gave all secondary schools free buses

Confirmed! I saw it all. I was there when he was governor.
Not only toyota hiace buses, he gave laptops and Mikano generators.
My PPA at that time got a hiace bus, 100 laptops and a mikano gen.

I'm not ibo but I'm obidient.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PeterObi4LP: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Winneepye:

Oya tell us his address where he lives in Lagos for verification. Una go just dey talk nonsense.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Zeezenho: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Igbo from womb enjoy fake news, hatred and lies. They lie in the market, in the bank, in production, in selling, in rendering services, in school, even in youth service. Yeeebos are full of lies, hate and egocentric. Never will Igbo rule Nigeria.

Sebi na your papa get Nigeria mugu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Sexydevil(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2022
NwokoloOwa:

Fact!
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PeterObi4LP: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2022
I won't be surprise the urchins are already doing fact check with the pictures to see if all the pictures where copied from another state or country.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Eyaah

I think Peter Obi will win

Na u get hate. Nigeria revolution is coming

Na Igbo man go finally take this Nigeria to the greater beyond. Not all these greedy old men una dey market

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi built Kenneth Dike Digital Library Awka

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by nams77: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You said "many industries". Where's the list of the "many industries"?
Oga go back and check like he mentioned. Go check first . It's not rocket science

22 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Komu1048(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Keep hating while they keep making progress and buy that your papa little house in Lagos and render you homeless.

The Ibos are this, they are that, allow them rule Nigeria una dey fear. Ok allow them go with Biafra una still dey fear. But y'all want to keep them in Nigeria because of their economy and educational important.

That's why there is no family in Igbo that doesn't have at least one prisoner or ex-convict. You people have so much drag Nigerians name down the drain. And small thing u always speak of money, that non is gotten legally.
And the effect is already robbing on sister state like Delta, Portharcourt. It's only Ebonyi state and her people that still believe in hard work n patience.

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Jayden001(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi... Na man u be!

17 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Winneepye:
u guys and talking about Lagos Lagos Lagos the no man's land is getting stale already. Even Chinese will build their country so beautiful and will go hustle at one local place in Zambia or so

The idea is the business and hustle in them.

Una go just Sidon for one place and feel comfortable.

Nigeria need a man like Obi to explore

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Onitsha shopping mall was built under Peter Obi

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

This is lie from pit of hell, when and where is it created in awka. I left awka in 2009 n nothing like Teachingh hospital. The only one that existed was from Unizik n it was in Nnewi

Sorry, you have never been in Awka all your life.

The teaching hospital is along the ever busy Onitsha Enugu Express road, very visible to every passerby. If you didn't see it, you have never crossed Aromma flyover be dat.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Jayden001(m): 5:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Winneepye:
And ur Tinubu moved to London. At least, Obi lives in Nigeria, why is ur Oga always vibrating to UK?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education sector, some of the schools

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Tochi3(m): 5:53am On Sep 03, 2022
When PO commissions projects... no Canopy no Funfare , no "big big" men taking all the space.. Just a simple commissioning with 4 or 5 people...

That man PO hates wastage like a Pest

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:55am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116304843:
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education sector, some of the schools

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.