Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (48517 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by descarado: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
majamajic:

Nwa agu , I do come there to eat local chicken with red oil , ( ndu nese okwu bar ) , I buy ukwa there too if am going back to lagos , there's GUO buses to nkpor on the right , go up small u see madonna catholic church that's close Dora akunyili family house , go up small u see late Igwe ejidike house before awgbu junction , need I go more ?
Rest, you are not from agulu.
Anybody that pass through agulu know all these places. See as I take style catch you.

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by babajero(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Everybody knows that HE Obi tried but he did not do much projects like you are projecting.
There is a reason all states and governors have information sectors and they always make use of news platforms.They even do periodic magazines to reel out the different strides of the govt.
You have not posted any verifying evidence to show that HE Obi did many projects in Anambra during his tenure.
To most people here,you are just making jokes if you dont post a kind of medium to support the pictures you are posting.
If any newspaper clip you post is false,we would see another from opposition parties or his antagonists that will counter the news.
The ones shown and posted by Tinubu supporters are factual and a truism compared to these 'from the blues' being posted by you.
Let us see supporting tabloids for all you have posted.
Anambrians will not be angry with Obi if he had done these few projects you posted.
Some were on nairaland here calling him a curse and bad omen to Anambra.
Nobody did that to Tinubu even his traducers.
Have you ever heard any Anambra man or any Easterner refute anything he did in Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by majamajic(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
descarado:

Rest, you are not from agulu.
Anybody that pass through agulu know all these places. See as I take style catch you.

Did I tell u am from agulu ? I said my house is 2km from Obi's house , na u start to ask me about nwagu
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Obamaofusa: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
babajero:
Have you ever heard any Anambra man or any Easterner refute anything he did in Anambra State?
Yes.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Freebills12: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Sonyboom765:
No wonder you are supporting the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe n others fools failure n criminals you cherish in Igboland

No governor in history of Nigeria has invest in education than Peter Obi, if there is mention his name and what he did!
Mention any governor from your region that has done what Obi in Anambra state.
No one from your generation will enjoy the good Obi enjoys, you can't just be calling someone a thief without verifiable facts. Igbos have only supported Obi because of his personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Obamaofusa: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

No governor in history of Nigeria has invest in education than Peter Obi, if there is mention his name and what he did!
No one from your generation will enjoy the good Obi enjoys, you can't just be calling someone a thief without verifiable facts. Igbos have only supported Obi because of his personality.

TINUBU..

See Pg. 206 – 222, 227 in “Promises Fulfilled: Eight Years of Distinctive Service of Governor Tinubu To Lagos State” A Book Published By Gbenro Akinyosoye, March 2008.

See for instance Pg. 14 “The Colossus International” A Book Published in March 29th/April 2012’
“Lagos State: The Gains of Genuine Democracy” Authored by Lagos State Ministry of Information and Strategy, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State, Pg. 117 – 127’

For more information on Tinubu, see for instance “Tinubu: In The Mirror of The Press: What The Papers Say”, Volume One, May 23, 1999 – May 26, 2000.
See, Vanguard, Tuesday July 13, 1999, Front Page “My Achievements, By Tinubu”

Tinubu helping handicapped and Disabled, please see “National Concord, Tuesday 20, 1999 Pg. 3.

For detailed information on Tinubu’s achievements, please visit ‘Lagos State Records & Archive Bureau” Archive Section, LASRAB, Magodo, Lagos State.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Freebills12: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Obamaofusa:

TINUBU..

See Pg. 206 – 222, 227 in “Promises Fulfilled: Eight Years of Distinctive Service of Governor Tinubu To Lagos State” A Book Published By Gbenro Akinyosoye, March 2008.

See for instance Pg. 14 “The Colossus International” A Book Published in March 29th/April 2012’
“Lagos State: The Gains of Genuine Democracy” Authored by Lagos State Ministry of Information and Strategy, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State, Pg. 117 – 127’

For more information on Tinubu, see for instance “Tinubu: In The Mirror of The Press: What The Papers Say”, Volume One, May 23, 1999 – May 26, 2000.
See, Vanguard, Tuesday July 13, 1999, Front Page “My Achievements, By Tinubu”

Tinubu helping handicapped and Disabled, please see “National Concord, Tuesday 20, 1999 Pg. 3.

For detailed information on Tinubu’s achievements, please visit ‘Lagos State Records & Archive Bureau” Archive Section, LASRAB, Magodo, Lagos State.

Bro, Ortm and Bello have a log of their achievements for 7 years as a governor. What I want you to mention are Mega achievement not helping a handicap person. Mention the project.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
OBI NEVA EMPOWERED IGBO YOUTHS. HE WAS BUSY BLOATING HIS BANK REVENUE INSTEAD OF INVESTING IN UMU IGBO.THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY UGM IN IGBOLAND.OBIANO TRIED BUT THE RETINUE OF MISCREANTS,STREET URCHINS,FUGITIVES,RITIUAL KILLERS,OGWU EGO SYNDROME/BU TA IKE SYNDROME AMONG UMU IGBO YOUTHS OF TODAY IS HIGHLY WORRISOME FROM UPPER IWEKA TO NKPOR ,OBA, STOCKFISH MARKET,ETC. THANKGOD PROF. SOLUDO IS NOW TRYING TO SANITIZE ANAMBRA FROM THIS MENACE,WE MUST SUPPORT HIM,because NKE ANYI, BU NKE ANYI.
GO TO THE EAST AND SEE MANY BEAUTIFUL HOUSES BUILT BY PEOPLE LIKE OBI,BUT NO OCCUPANTS because THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF THEIR KILLER-BARRAGE OF FRUSTRATED DIGRANTLED YOUTHS IN IGBOLAND. sad angryIS A SHAME,IGBO MAN NO DEY HELP THEIR YOUTHS TO GROW,NA ONLY BOY-BOY THEM SABI USE THEM DO. GOD SAVE IGBOLAND FROM THEMSELVES IFSHA. angry
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Sonyboom765: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
From
Bola Tinubu
Fashola
Ambode
Amosun
Ajumobi

That is 5 governors from my region that till death Peter Obi can never accomplished what they achieved even if he is given 300 years to governor Anambra.

So the Yorubas supporting Tinubu are not doing so cos of his personality but because of foolishness of igbos like you ba.

A man that took Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa, what position did Obi take Anambra to. BRT RRS Lawma IGR.

Only mad fools n lunatics will rate Peter Obi higher than Tinubu in anything and that as to be even out of endemic bigotry n chronic hate like many of you igbos exhibit shamelessly.

Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by blueAgent(m): 3:46am On Oct 06, 2022
cybertron88:
Meanwhile searching for Amorda Ogunlere projects in Lagos is like looking for dirt in distilled water. Its more than 24hrs not one single picture of Amorda Ogunlere commissioning projects in Lagos. The best they could get was newspapers headline. E no easy to support nonsense.

Lol....You dey lie, aleast I saw him commission buillion vans.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by blueAgent(m): 3:54am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=strangest post=116304610][/quote]

I Concur.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by blueAgent(m): 3:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Komu1048:

That's why there is no family in Igbo that doesn't have at least one prisoner or ex-convict. You people have so much drag Nigerians name down the drain. And small thing u always speak of money, that non is gotten legally.
And the effect is already robbing on sister state like Delta, Portharcourt. It's only Ebonyi state and her people that still believe in hard work n patience.

That's fair, compared to where you are from where everyone is an ex convict or drug lord.

Where Father and grandson share son prison

Clown
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by blueAgent(m): 4:12am On Oct 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint. Instead of this plenty grammar, you should simply answered the question. pls name the "many industries" that he attracted.

Are you that daft, the many industries have been listed here by several ppl.

Get a functioning brain it would help you a lot.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CheapHomes1: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
blueAgent:

Are you that daft, the many industries have been listed here by several ppl.

Get a functioning brain it would help you a lot.

Since you have a functioninh brain and several people have listed the many industries, then you shouldn't have any issues answering the question. pls name the "many industries" that he attracted.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by VirileNelly2420: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2022
Komu1048:

This is lie from pit of hell, when and where is it created in awka. I left awka in 2009 n nothing like Teachingh hospital. The only one that existed was from Unizik n it was in Nnewi
Plz there is teaching hospital in Awka... I actually have been admitted there.
U can Google it ok
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by VirileNelly2420: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Sexydevil:

Confirmed! I saw it all. I was there when he was governor.
Not only toyota hiace buses, he gave laptops and Mikano generators.
My PPA at that time got a hiace bus, 100 laptops and a mikano gen.

I'm not ibo but I'm obidient.
Beyond buses, he rebuilt the whole govt schools, gave dem a befitting look.

The man performed in all sector.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by VirileNelly2420: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Komu1048:

What r u saying, I stayed beside Ngbajiaka hostel, unizik junction. All my time there I didn't see or even hear of Anambra state University teaching hospital.
Unless u have eye problem.
It's located along d Onitcha-Enugu express
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by AliGro: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2023
He lied as usual

The facts are out there

post=116313038:

Peter Obi expanded Upper Iweka to Head bridge, FG reconstructed from Iweka to Umunya during Goodluck Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.