Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (48526 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Rapuru14: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

This is lie from pit of hell, when and where is it created in awka. I left awka in 2009 n nothing like Teachingh hospital. The only one that existed was from Unizik n it was in Nnewi

Chai it ain't easy to be an Urchin.

Teaching Hospital that is very visible close to Arroma junction by Enugu Onitsha expressway.

Rid your heart of hate so you can see beautiful things

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Komu1048(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

Sorry, you have never been in Awka all your life.

The teaching hospital is along the ever busy Onitsha Enugu Express road, very visible to every passerby. If you didn't see it, you have never crossed Aromma flyover be dat.

What r u saying, I stayed beside Ngbajiaka hostel, unizik junction. All my time there I didn't see or even hear of Anambra state University teaching hospital.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by obyrich(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Keep it coming. I could not see even a single picture of project commissioned by Tinubu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 5:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

What r u saying, I stayed beside Ngbajiaka hostel, unizik junction. All my time there I didn't see or even hear of Anambra state University teaching hospital.

Baba, stop saying this louder before people will start to wonder if you're OK upstairs, abeg.

You cannot stay in Awka and still not see the teaching hospital, its in an open place around Arroma flyover. Please ask someone.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2022
obyrich:
Keep it coming. I could not see even a single picture of project commissioned by Tinubu.

The truth, is that Peter Obi and all these candidates are not mates.

16 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education sector

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by ukahrawah: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:
p

Can you pls name the "many industries" that he attracted?

You remind me of what God told the rich man who pleaded that Angels be sent to go and warn his relatives on earth that there's hell and so, they should repent and be saved.

In response, God told him that if they can't repent through the warnings of the prophets and the Saints on earth, if you wish, send a thousand Angels; they'll never repent.

If these massive projects executed by PO aren't enough to convince you man, you're beyond redemption.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116304907:
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education sector

Why are you giving people High blood pressure? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by nams77: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

U didn't see nor heard does not mean it doesn't exist my brother. I visit Awka a lot and it is there along the expressway close to Aroma.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

You are Dumbo, probably you are under house arrest Google state university teaching Awka before Arroma flyover

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Patriotsleague: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonsense, these are basic brick and mortar. If you have brains, you will increase your state's IGR, and make your state more commercially viable, this is what makes a state and it's people prosperous. Most Anambrans still run to Lagos for a better life, because Anambra is not economically viable to live and grow in. Even Zamfara state governors build basic infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by nams77: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2022
ukahrawah:

You remind me of what God told the rich man who pleaded that Angels be sent to go and warn his relatives on earth that there's hell and so, they should repent and be saved.

In response, God told him that if they can't repent through the warnings of the prophets and the Saints on earth, if you wish, send a thousand Angels; they'll never repent.

If these massive projects executed by PO aren't enough to convince you man, you're beyond redemption.
Spot on!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Blake755: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Some people will be avoiding this thread like plague grin cheesy see as photos full everywhere abeg my brother giving them high BP

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Nonsense, these are basic brick and mortar. If you have brains, you will increase your state's IGR, and make your state more commercially viable, this is what makes a state and it's people prosperous. Most Anambrans still run to Lagos for a better life, because Anambra is not economically viable to live and grow in. Even Zamfara state governors build basic infrastructure.

The unseen audio IGR argument again grin

Go and tell an old dying widow that cannot get healthcare in Ikorodu about IGR figures and see how she will curse you.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Blake755: 6:07am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

Go and tell an old dying widow that cannot get healthcare in Ikorodu about IGR figures and see how she will curse you.
Nah IGR we go chop cheesy grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 6:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Blake755:
Some people will be avoiding this thread like plague grin cheesy see as photos full everywhere abeg my brother giving them high BP

This thread is like salt to those earthworms who doesn't like to admit that Nigeria needs a Peter Obi to do the miracles.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Blake755: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

This thread is like salt to those earthworms who doesn't like to admire that Nigeria needs a Peter Obi to do the miracles.
Good market sells it self but e no easy to defend bad product oo angry sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2022
All the people who kept shouting "what did Peter Obi achieve in Anambra state " come and get educated now grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Devil1Messenger: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Photoshop and lies pls who you want impress here??
Go and verify

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by nams77: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

What's the purpose of big IGR if the people's live are not affected?
Sometimes I wonder if this country is cursed. Obi may not be the best out of 200 million folks but among the present contestants, he is the leader and the best. Still some sufferhead urchiins will want old, incompetent crooks to hold forte

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education sector.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Patriotsleague: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

Obi is dull, no wonder he got a P in university, this brains ain't same. Anambra is still poor, igbos should be going there to get jobs, but you see most igbos in Lagos go slow selling coke and gala, opening shops everywhere, even where shops ain't allowed. Obi did nothing for his own brothers and people, how can he help Nigeria?
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Patriotsleague: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2022
nams77:

What's the purpose of big IGR if the people's live are not affected?
Sometimes I wonder if this country is cursed. Obi may not be the best out of 200 million folks but among the present contestants, he is the leader and the best. Still some sufferhead urchiins will won't old, incompetent crooks to hold forte
Obi is a fluke, he stole and brought in Obaino to clean his mess. Until igbos start relocating to Anambra and stop travelling to everywhere they ain't needed, don't tell me nonsense about any Igbo politician. You clowns can only deceive fools.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by chizpim(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2022
You should have added the new Anambra Airport, if it was APC supporters they would have said Tinubu legacy project.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi built Bridges across riverine communities in Anambra

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is dull, no wonder he got a P in university, this brains ain't same. Anambra is still poor, igbos should be going there to get jobs, but you see most igbos in Lagos go slow selling coke and gala, opening shops everywhere, even where shops ain't allowed. Obi did nothing for his own brothers and people, how can he help Nigeria?

Bros, help yourself and your generation to achieve good government. You really gain nothing by supporting all these old crooks who has wrecked Nigeria since independence. Please leave rubbish arguments and core for a better Nigeria.

Vote for Peter Obi

Vote wisely.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by franchasofficia: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Winneepye:
After completing all these projects he ran back to Lagos.
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, all foreign embassies, consulates, IOCs, etc have their headquarters in Lagos, which means every Nigerian must visit Lagos to carry out necessary documentations to fly in and out of Nigeria.

Abuja started not long ago remember?

Tomorrow El Rufai will tell us how he developed Abuja and made it the big city it is.

Ndi ara cheesy

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by mildteddy(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

The good of the nation is greater than any tribe/religion. Nation first. Equity, justice and equality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PresidObi: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a fluke, he stole and brought in Obaino to clean his mess. Until igbos start relocating to Anambra and stop travelling to everywhere they ain't needed, don't tell me nonsense about any Igbo politician. You clowns can only deceive fools.

May God save you from yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116305074:
Peter Obi built Bridges across riverine communities in Anambra

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by mildteddy(m): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2022
People,

Stop helping the BATikus derail this nice thread

8 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by majamajic(m): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2022
The longest bridge in Anambra is not here and why ?

Peter Obi built the bridge from Amokpala to Awgbu

U can't mention helf of Obi's projects here , I have like over 20 big projects yet be mentioned here

Nice try , but not close at all

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President / Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.