Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (460 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by donestk(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2022
1. She's signed up to multiple dating and meetup sites (Badoo, Tinder, etc)

2. She receives phone calls often.

3. She's never offline from instant messaging apps (WhatsApp, Facebook etc).

4. She has a large pool of Facebook friends (4k-5k friends).

5. Pays excessive attention to looks and fashion.

6. Keeps friends of questionable characters.

7. No clear career goal or future ambition.

8. Comes from a family living in poverty.

9. Drinks excessively

10. Excessively attends social evens (weddings and birthdays)
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Numbers 4&5 ain’t true, before I left Facebook and other social media, I had more than such . I love fashion, keeping fit and looking good but it doesn’t change anything.The small boy below me is about to type trash
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Zonefree(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2022
. 8. Comes from a family living in poverty.

All men should avoid broke girls from wretched family. Their entitlement mentality is out of this world. They can never appreciate your efforts no matter how you try.

A girl from a "well to do" family will never stress you. But, you will see a poor demon from execrable family telling you she can't date a man without a car, someone her father is still jumping okada upandan undecided undecided

There's this joy in my life ever since I stopped giving broke and wretched girls access to my glorious gbola.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by robinso01(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Zonefree(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Numbers 4&5 ain’t true, before I left Facebook and other social media, I had more than such . I love fashion, keeping fit and looking good but it doesn’t change anything.The small boy below me is about to type trash

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day / The Man Called Tinubu / Help! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.