Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I need a wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I need a wife (1132 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a wife by heartbraker(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2022
I'm mercy, 28 years, chocolate in complexion, 5'11 tall, a business man residing in south west.
If u a lady, u reside in the the south west and you are ready to settle down before August next year pls dm. I'm tired of all this girls and there games. I have a lot of things to do with my brain.
Requirements
U must be educated atleast have ND
U must be black or chocolate in completion
U must have atleast moderate physical features (boob and ass)
U must be atleast average and above in facials beauty

Serious minded person only I'm not here to joke
Re: I need a wife by Nairalander248: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2022
heartbraker:
I'm mercy, 28 years, chocolate in complexion, 5'11 tall, a business man residing in south west.
If u a lady, u reside in the the south west and you are ready to settle down before August next year pls dm. I'm tired of all this girls and there games. I have a lot of things to do with my brain.
Requirements

Ye all think � monicker doesn't have effect on post? How can you bear heartbreaker and need a serious dating/marriage. Are you okay? angry

9 Likes

Re: I need a wife by heartbraker(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Nairalander248:

Ye all think � monicker doesn't have effect on post? How can you bear heartbreaker and need a serious dating/marriage. Are you okay? angry
that is just a moniker it doesn't reflect the personal me, and moreover this moniker is like 8years now and i can't change it

1 Like

Re: I need a wife by Iagos: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2022
heartbraker:
that is just a moniker it doesn't reflect the personal me, and moreover this moniker is like 8years now and i can't change it

Nahhhhhh! You're looking for hearts to break ; grin

4 Likes

Re: I need a wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Ohhh good-luck in your search tho, na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I need a wife by Chaos14temp: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Hope you won't break her heart
Re: I need a wife by Nonexisting1: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Nigga, are you serious? You are looking for wife on nairaland with all these bitter vagina gender here? Like seriously?
Re: I need a wife by Nairalander248: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nigga, are you serious? You are looking for wife on nairaland with all these bitter vagina gender here? Like seriously?

They are good ones though bro
Re: I need a wife by Nairalander248: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2022
heartbraker:

But Mynd1 for fit you, if not for religion differences..= grin you can do like Tinubu
Re: I need a wife by Demigod22: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2022
You will think girls are everywhere until you are ready to settle down. Girls are everywhere, but wife material are scarce like dollars in black market.

1 Like

Re: I need a wife by CREATURE1ST: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
I get wife wey I wan borrow u oo

2 Likes

Re: I need a wife by RedpillAnalyst: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2022
You don't get something like a wife when you act needy.

Some retired olosho will gladly subscribe.
Re: I need a wife by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2022
You're chocolate in complexion and you also want a chocolate woman?

Do you want to have princes and princesses of darkness as children?
heartbraker:
Requirements

Re: I need a wife by taiwo34: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
You can't get a wife using this method its more like job requirements though only the desperate ones will subscribe to this .
Re: I need a wife by heartbraker(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Jh
Re: I need a wife by JustPowerApps(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2022
You don't have gf at the age of 28? grin Sorry bro, country hard, da street is not smilling grin
Re: I need a wife by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2022
heartbraker:
Requirements

angry
Re: I need a wife by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2022
heartbraker:
Requirements

How many u need sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: I need a wife by katena6: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Nairalander248:

its like sending ur cv to company with an email like this

Idontneedajob@yahoo.com
Re: I need a wife by Streetmovement(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

With the way you guys search for wife's online with scary details you might end up getting a LovePeddler for a wife or worse..if you're looking for a wife I suggest you do it on your own and let it be a full blown search, no rush, no stage should be omitted cuz if I ask you now those things wey you mention there does it make a good wife? And you didn't drop any qualities or maybe you've got something else in mind.

Well whatever makes you happy do it afterall what do I know sef

Goodluck on your search
Re: I need a wife by Qatar2022: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2022
heartbraker:
Names reflect on person character
Re: I need a wife by nicerod(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Build yasef first

Marriage is more than sex

What are u bringing to the marriage?

What type of woman are u looking for?

What do u do for a living?

Hw do u intends to manage ya resources?

Re: I need a wife by Nairalander248: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2022
katena6:
its like sending ur cv to company with an email like this

Idontneedajob@yahoo.com

You got it yea!
Re: I need a wife by akwesenana: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2022
This marriage of a thing.
What's really there?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Share Your Naughty Bridal Shower Experience / party Gaga Between Husband And Wife - Anonymous / How Do I Make A Woman Know I Love Her Without Saying It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.