Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead (56434 Views)

Timaya’s Manager And Childhood Friend Is Shot Dead In A Gas Station / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2022
gassbee:
Calling d cops would have been better instead of confronting those thugs

Exactly especially in America knowing how easy people get and carry arms he should have raised the alarm not going to confront armed thugs who have nothing to lose or are prepared for the worse.

Along as it wasn't a single person like a random car jacker who could also be armed he should have exercised caution.
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Ubdavis(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Dialpad:
RIP , none of us/ family members will experience untimely death IJN.

The number one rule, never try to fight or attack these guys especially in the US, let them have their way, whatever physical thing they take can always be replaced except life.

The reality is that I feel safer in many parts of Lagos than US.

There is no need for proclamations that are not feasible. Death is as natural as life. It can happen to anyone at anytime. Those involved have families too. It's a sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Mars16(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2022
KINGKONG:

In a saner clime:

1. They will be apprehended ASAP
2. They gonna be punished according to their crime
3. His family will get CLOSURE
4. No "BIG MAN" will influence their case
5. If Prince Oluzor was a police officer or military official, His family will be taken care of by the US government

That's the difference!!!
I laughed when saw the guy you replied to post, these are the people that settle for less that the Nigerian politicians give us. Thanks for explaining to him what a saner clime mean
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by henryobinna(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2022
robinso01:
Even for usa? Nowhere is safe
Crimes like that happens a lot in the US na.
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by GamalNasser: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Munamoqel:
how do you mean ? It a reflex action .if anybody is trying to get into your car in public you will naturally react !.

Don't try that in America except you are also armed and more dangerous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by GeneralPula: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Tripitaka:

There actually is a saner clime.

Difference between a sane clime and a dumpsite is that in one, the killers will almost certainly be found while in one, the story ends on the pages of Instagram.

You sounded as if they don’t arrest criminals in Nigeria here too. Abi the likes of Evans are not criminals that got arrested?

Wasn’t Clifford Orji a hard core criminal that got arrested?

If you think they don’t arrest criminals in naija, try to commit a crime in private and watch what happens..

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Sonicroyel: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Opintiwa:
Ha.

This is terrible

This is a Hit

Not necessarily a hit that's ATL for you
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Samskid310(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
You don't have your glock with you and you're going after robbers, what do u want to defend yourself with
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by robinso01(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2022
timesup234:
You are brainwashed. America is a jungle where animals dwell. Nigeria is the safest place on Earth. Turn off your TV before they turn you into a sheep

Which one is brainwashed? Can't you just interact without use of offensive words? I believe you're an adult and expected you to behave like one.
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2022
So sad but u no pam u dey go confront who pam... which kind mind be that?
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by seunjungle1(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2022
I know he ran to that country for the fear of kidnapping, rubbery and killing that are rampant in his home country...

May he rest well
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Munamoqel: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
GamalNasser:

Don't try that in America except you are also armed and more dangerous
you don't understand what reflex action is !

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by SURElee(f): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
You are running after a car about to be stolen in a country with cameras, surveillance and database for every car that is registered.

A car that could have been traced within a mile radius and the culprit brought to book. A system with w working security system.

Was that car more important than his life?
Rest in peace. We need to stop to think and question ourselves before we act. His action just put his family and friends in mourning this time.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Tomoyayi(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Johnrake69:
He should have just called 911. This was a careless death. Your life is more important than your car

Call 911 bawo, The Nigerian in him wouldn't have let that happen and I'm sure if he knew they were armed he won't have confronted them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Buckeyemedia1: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Wow.

Had he know, he wouldn't have accosted them.

Sad
Something like this happened a few times to me, on one occasion, saw a black man searching my car where it was parked, I chased the man down, finally caught him when he became exhausted after chasing him through my apartment complex for almost 10 minutes.

When Columbus police eventually showed up, a detective in plain clothes who happened to be driving past, after going back to the crime scene (where my car was parked) & noticed the distance I had chased the man, was all praises for my fitness, but warned me, never to try it again, just in case the person who I was chasing had a gun on him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by lookingfly: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2022
onthehill:
Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Is Shot Dead In A Gas Station In US (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiBV4vsNyiu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
anything thieve, armed robbery, police etc.....just don't struggle with them. One can always recover anything stolen but life can't be..... rip to the dead.
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Donchieli: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Na you no get the message bros

Elove1:

So killing Timaya manager is the sign of end time for you. What of all the daily killings going on in Nigeria
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2022
KINGKONG:

In a saner clime:

1. They will be apprehended ASAP
2. They gonna be punished according to their crime
3. His family will get CLOSURE
4. No "BIG MAN" will influence their case
5. If Prince Oluzor was a police officer or military official, His family will be taken care of by the US government

That's the difference!!!

I beg stop all these Sane clime rubbish.

In the same Atlanta my cousin was killed last year while trying to purchase some phones from some Akatas. The killers are known, the spoke on the phone several times and yet no arrest till today.
You can't compare law enforcement in 3rd country to the US, but this rubbish talk of sane climes should stop.
I have lived in Atlanta even before the Olympics and I can tell you that many crimes go unresolved.
Most of the ones that are solved are usually due to the cooperation of the public which most Nigerians are reluctant to do partly because of bad police but also because there's no gain for them in the case.
The crime rate in most US cities is astonishingly crazy.
The US govt does not take care of people killed simply because they are are part of the police or military. That only happens if they were killed in the line of duty. Which is also the case in Nigeria even though the amount might be small. But how many country can really afford to pay the kind of amount that the US govt or State govt can pay?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
onthehill:
Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Is Shot Dead In A Gas Station In US (Photos)

U.S is more dangerous than Nigeria
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Toks2008(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2022
SURElee:
You are running after a car about to be stolen in a country with cameras, surveillance and database for every car that is registered.

A car that could have been traced within a mile radius and the culprit brought to book. A system with w working security system.

Was that car more important than his life?
Rest in peace. We need to stop to think and question ourselves before we act. His action just put his family and friends in mourning this time.

Like seriously! Wow! How easy it is to sit behind the keyboard to type whatever we feel.

Have you heard of impulsive action?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by excanny: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Not trying to be racist but I'm sure the crime was committed by Black Americans. sad

Africans in America should understand that their upbringing is different from some of these Black Americans angry

I blame it on years of slavery and social injustice.

Of course, it will be black people. It happened in a black dominated state. Georgia.

There is an unexplainable problem with black people, I swear.

Something is wrong psychologically.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by iHateFraudsters: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Jennifer663:

Am saying this generally not specifically!

Ok, fair enough
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by highchief1: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2022
onthehill:

I Dey find visa but no be america visa.i no like that country one day.
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by dyera(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2022
GeneralPula:
He was waiting in line in the store for about a couple of minutes when he noticed some individuals trying to get into his car, so he ran outside to go after them.

Abi which kind wahala be this..

If you believe there’s a saner clime somewhere inside this insane world, then you’re a joker..

Guy it's not that there is no saner clime in this world, it is that the US is not part of it, especially the dirty south as it is called.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Starz825(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Wow.

Had he know, he wouldn't have accosted them.

Sad
Exactly...
Rip..
But he shouldn't have approached his car at that time ...he should have known better ..car thief go surely carry gun....and will be ready to shoot at any given point....

US Thieves are very terrible...

Normal person for US sef get gun to shoot you at anytime, let alone a thief...

As a Nigerian..you have to be very careful when you go overseas especially the US...
No go dey do as you dey do for here.......I sharp I sharp...omoo..hmm

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by vikstandon(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Opintiwa:
Ha.

This is terrible

This is a Hit

This is not a hit Bro... This is Carjacking. It is now common in America
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by blackboy(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2022
god have mercy. As it happened in USA, the probability of them catching the criminals is like 80% unlike in Nigeria which is like 20%. I hope his family gets justice
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by rickleye: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2022
That was a HIT !!
Investigate !
Robbers don’t steal vehicles at Gas stations with cameras hidden everywhere.
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by Oduduwa707: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2022
peter8535:
Did dis happen in Nigeria?

Yes, in Ojuelegba.
Re: Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead by rickleye: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
vikstandon:

This is not a hit Bro... This is Carjacking. It is now common in America

With a gun - usually they offenders run away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.