Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex (9244 Views)

My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by VKN23: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Have you had any near death experience or insanely hilarious experience during sex feel free to share grin

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by VKN23: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by fman(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2022
During $ex, I sucked her breast hungrily only to get a mouth full of fresh breast milk.
It tasted sugary.
I never knew she was lactating.
Out of pride, as a Redpiller I spat out her fresh milk.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by slawomir: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol... I nearly slip and hit my head on the bath thub while trying stunts with my uni babe then in school. I lifted her legs over my shoulder and balanced my hands under her and was jacking while standing. God saved my life cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:
Lol... I nearly slip and hit my head on the bath thub while trying stunts with my uni babe then in school. I lifted her legs over my shoulder and balanced my hands under her and was jacking while standing. God saved my life cheesy
You are too bad sha hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Typicool8(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2022
fman:
During $ex, I sucked her breast hungrily only to get a full mouth full of fresh breast milk.
It tasted sugary.
I never knew she was lactating.
I spat out the milk.

I wan confirm if d breast milk sweet grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
You are too bad sha hmm
I'm a good guy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Typicool8(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

Me sef dey with my popcorn �
Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by fman(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Typicool8:

I wan confirm if d breast milk sweet grin grin
As an adult u no go to like the taste.
It's too sugary..
My mouth full.
Though I swallowed some mistakenly.
I no like the taste

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Lols never had any
Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Typicool8(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2022
fman:

It's too sugary..
My mouth full.
I no like the taste

Wow.
I go try am one day when I marry grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo i bang one big ass girl with anal sex, my preek cun comot shit(excreta) i vex for the girl throw her out of my hotel room by 11pm

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by jeromestarks: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
I lay down on my back and asked her spread her legs over me as if she was doing cowgirl. I didn't put my D inside but used it to continuously rob her clit from back to front.
This girl was licking her lips and vibrating until some kind of yellow fluid began to drop from her vag to my body.
I immediately stopped but this girl was to High to the point that she was moaning and hot shit started coming out.
O boy! I quickly push her off my body to the floor and she littered the floor with her poo.
God punish dirty girls.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Ikennaford: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
My dick was too tiny that she didn't feel anything and she started sleeping and snoring,,slim girls and wide pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by stanvesco(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
fman:

It's too sugary..
My mouth full.
I no like the taste

This is a lie bruva.

Married men here know say na lie

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by stanvesco(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ikennaford:
My dick was too tiny that she didn't feel anything and she started sleeping and snoring,,slim girls and wide pussy

Lol.
Next time place her legs close together and thrust Infront of the vagina hole and make sure you have serious contact with the clitoris. Ensure you use lubricant. She would most definitely cry out with some of the best moans

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by fman(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
stanvesco:

This is a lie bruva.

Which lie?
I just told my experience wt a single lactating mother.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by jimmychang: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
stanvesco:

This is a lie bruva.

Breast milk dey surgery grin grin grin grin grin,maybe the na another thing he sucl grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
jimmychang:

Breast milk dey surgery grin grin grin grin grin,maybe the na another thing he sucl grin grin
So una dey drink am shocked
Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Sammy101111(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
We were doing the thing then the babe drop shit lol cheesy wink smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by ubola: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
After we got drunk and went home I repeatedly used my thumb to cover her anus while doing doggy. Intermittently, I'll release the thumb to lid

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by virginchaser(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
That year, that night, after we took off and landed. We found out CD was broken, she said if anything happened to her it would be from me o. I thought within me that "how am i sure you are save" afterall we met on yahoo messenger few months ago and she flew in on her account to see me. I ensured she ran HIV text before she left.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by Omo9ja147(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Muscle pull hold me..... Kaiiiiii

16 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by jimmychang: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:

So una dey drink am shocked

I haven't but I have been with mothers and that wasn't how they describe it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by SisterFire(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
fman:

It's too sugary..
My mouth full.
I no like the taste
... but my husband loves the taste cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by SisterFire(f): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
I lay down on my back and asked her spread her legs over me as if she was doing cowgirl. I didn't put my D inside but used it to continuously rob her clit from back to front.
This girl was licking her lips and vibrating until some kind of yellow fluid began to drop from her vag to my body.
I immediately stopped but this girl was to High to the point that she was moaning and hot shit started coming out.
O boy! I quickly push her off my body to the floor and she littered the floor with her poo.
God punish dirty girls.
...Omg
She has big labia right? If true her gspot is right there at the outside just like me .

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by fman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
SisterFire:
... but my husband loves the taste cheesy
Good.
Mine was wt a random lady.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by fman(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...Omg
She has big labia right? If true her gspot is right there at the outside just like me .
Your husband dey enjoy oo.
You go Sabi ride am both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by votewise: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
virginchaser:
That year, that night, after we took off and landed. We found out CD was broken, she said if anything happened to her it would be from me o. I thought within me that "how am i sure you are save" afterall we met on yahoo messenger few months ago and she flew in on her account to see me. I ensured she ran HIV text before she left.
ur last thread was in 2016, u forget to update ur sense

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by jeromestarks: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...Omg
Should we give it a try with you?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex by SisterFire(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

Should we give it a try with you?
...Just like that ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. / Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? / Church Sister Cries Out As Members codedly sex In Their Church Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.