Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? (250 Views)

Rapture Nightmare – Mike Bamiloye’s One Man Drama / As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare / My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by HomoSapiien: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
In the space of 5 days now, I’ve had similar nightmares twice.

Thing is, I lost my Dad last year July after just a day illness. He was a nice man and one of the most cool headed man I’ve ever seen. Very family oriented and have this equal love for all of us that are his kids. He had great love for his relatives too even despite most of his siblings always having one or too ish with him. Still yet he loved them.

So this past days, I’ve been seeing him.

The first dream went like, he can back home, and everyone was wowing. Then I asked him where he went to all these while, and he said, he traveled and went to find what he’ll use in feeding us. I was really so happy until I woke up to reality.

I actually don’t take dreams serious, so I didn’t even bat an eye or tell anyone about it.

Then again, yesterday night I had another dream. Had a dream that he died in their family house where he was given birth to (although he didn’t die there in real life) and people including an imam was trying to pray on his body. The prayer was about to start when some people just came and packed his body to the main road. We couldn’t follow them but everyone was murmuring and asking what was happening. I could not hear what they were murmuring about until I heard a loud noise from the road that he was taking too. And then I tried to move to see where the noise was coming from until I saw him again, managing to walk down the stares beside our family house. More like someone breathe life back into him. I was scared and happy at the same time until I woke up to reality around 12:30AM.

I don’t know why I keep having these sorts of dreams, maybe because I’m a bit ill, because I hardly dream. Last night I had to take sleeping pill.
Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by qwertyboss(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Thing is, I lost my Dad last year July after just a day illness. He was a nice man and one of the most cool headed man I’ve ever seen. Very family oriented and have this equal love for all of us that are his kids. He had great love for his relatives too even despite most of his siblings always having one or too ish with him. Still yet he loved them.

The first dream went like, he can back home, and everyone was wowing. Then I asked him where he went to all these while, and he said, he traveled and went to find what he’ll use in feeding us. I was really so happy until I woke up to reality.

I actually don’t take dreams serious, so I didn’t even bat an eye or tell anyone about it.

Then again, yesterday night I had another dream. Had a dream that he died in their family house where he was given birth to (although he didn’t die there in real life) and people including an imam was trying to pray on his body. The prayer was about to start when some people just came and packed his body to the main road. We couldn’t follow them but everyone was murmuring and asking what was happening. I could not hear what they were murmuring about until I heard a loud noise from the road that he was taking too. And then I tried to move to see where the noise was coming from until I saw him again, managing to walk down the stares beside our family house. More like someone breathe life back into him. I was scared and happy at the same time until I woke up to reality around 12:30AM.

I don’t know why I keep having these sorts of dreams, maybe because I’m a bit ill, because I hardly dream. Last night I had to take sleeping pill.
Treat yourself for typhoid fever or malaria
Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by nrexzy: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2022
He is not at rest..

He has some unfinished business and it would be upto you to seek guidance from your ancestors
Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by HomoSapiien: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2022
qwertyboss:

Treat yourself for typhoid fever or malaria

Doing so.
Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by qwertyboss(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Doing so.
You have nasty dreams with those but pay attention to a recurring dream...
It signal something that must be rectified in your personality
Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by HomoSapiien: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
nrexzy:
He is not at rest..

He has some unfinished business and it would be upto you to seek guidance from your ancestors

Thank you.

How do one seek guidance from one’s ancestors?
Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by Emescot(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Pay Close attention, a male child is coming to your family.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by nrexzy: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Thank you.

How do one seek guidance from one’s ancestors?

That is a question u need to ask ur elders... Go back to ur country home and try making finding about. Ur history... Might be a step forward
Re: Can Someone Translate these Nightmare For Me Please? by Blue86(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
It is your sickness.

Don't count it.
HomoSapiien:

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child / Rapture In November 2022 / Peace Stealers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.