Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week (75087 Views)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / My Wife Cheat On Me / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by wiseone28: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Onyi22:
They should ask the wife the same question n hear her respond grin grin
Good question

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Kwamecron(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
His wife already cheated b4 that offer was given… fear woman o
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by CalabarPikin: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whether or not Sir

Your wife is knacking badly outside already

U loose
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Laple0541(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lols, this hungry lion wey I dey see, ordinary two thousand is enough for him to allow her.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by hisexcellency34: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Don't promise..show him the money first or pay it into his account

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by YousefNiyi: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
When he sees the money face-to-face him go change mouth grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Mayeldah(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
The person wey dey ask the question don see N8.5m before? Talkess of giving someone N8.5b?

Me self go reject am when the money no dey for ground
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Swinger60(f): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
for 20 million dollars I will put my daughter as Jara on top of my wife for one week make he nack them,na him go tire run away,after all he will not use knife to cut the pussy away,the silly man may think his wife is loyal how wrong can he get,I can never swear for the fidelity of any woman,I have seen really strange and weird behavior from them
You call women out for not being loyal, but, you willingly gave your own daughter together with your wife to be ban.ged just for money.

And, i ask..., what moral right do you have to judge?

you are even worst even as a father.

Tufiakwa....!!!!

Where is your own loyalty? if you can add even your own daughter together with your wife.

Tell me, Do someone like you with this mindset, Deserve Loyalty

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by wpadmin: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
A lot of men are cucks. Na small thing go bring the cuckiness come outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Moh247: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
cheesy

You want him to disgrace himself in public on camera

Let them ask him closely with some cash

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by mccloud224(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
For the same wife you will get sick and tired off before childbirth....After childbirth, the REAL WOMAN you married reveals herself (coz she has you hooked for life till you DIE!!! So no need pretending). All these SIMPz sef. That wife of yours you treasure so much will NEVER do 1/100 what you risk for her. She would gladly sell you for half a bag of beans sef.

Get real yooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Smith414: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
A Nigerian man has stirred massive rxns online follow a recent street interview which he granted.

His response has however caused a debate on Social media as netizens shared their thoughts

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch-N5qapoeX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Something when the wife fit do for free,, Money for hand, wife for ground

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by blaise26abj(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
No values again in nigeria . These same people making these comments will be the first to say no to rituals but will give their wives up for sex for money ( one even added his daughter join ) . It is disgraceful ! YOUR Wife oh ! And they are blaming politicians ? They will do worse if put in positions of power where someone does not have to sleep with their wives . USELESS Generation that don’t believe they can make the money in their entire miserable lives .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by crackhouse(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
What do u expect him to say when he knows they are not gonna give him the money anyway
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by fergie001: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Is the money not too much for cheating?
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
i will collect 2k nd let her do it
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Maforgreats(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Very useless question that doesn't need an answer, nobody will pay even 1million if it is Rihanna or Beyonce, then one unknown wife ur talking 20million. Nobody has that money the puna no be Diamond mine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by jimakeabi: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just give me 1/8 of the money, I dash u forever
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by blaise26abj(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Swinger60:
You call women out for not being loyal, but, you willingly gave your own daughter together with your wife to be ban.ged just for money.

And, i ask..., what moral right do you have to judge?

you are even worst both as a father.

Where is your own loyalty? if you can add even your own daughter together with your wife.

Tell me, Do someone like you with this mindset, Deserve Loyalty

He is capable of using his wife and children for money rituals . I pray any woman that wants to marry him gets to see the comment .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by gaby(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Story...
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Slow news day
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Okhuadams(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
A Nigerian man has stirred massive rxns online follow a recent street interview which he granted.

His response has however caused a debate on Social media as netizens shared their thoughts

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch-N5qapoeX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Wey some wife they cheat bcoz of beans/braad, soup money, bcoz of fine, color, height, some for nothing bcoz cheating na their name some bcoz hubby ney dey hit the wall wells or e nay dey last especially those so-called slay Wives,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by fykes(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
While I will never understand why men pay for sex, if you offer me $20m to sleep with my wife even for one month, then there's obviously something else beyond the sex you need.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by ariesbull: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
One thing that cant be bought with money is dignity and integrity

Dude get it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by SocialJustice: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
tutudesz:
Asking such question without the money present is foolishness undecided drop money and see the husband accepting 10 years
He will accept eternal.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by RPG2020(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lose the hoe don't lose the £€$¥
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by swaqq(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
What is my name doing in this comment
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Swinger60(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
blaise26abj:

He is capable of using his wife and children for money rituals . I pray any woman that wants to marry him gets to see the comment .
My brother, some people are truly evil minded.

If his wife don't mean anything to him, what of his daughter.? his flesh and blood?

For something as common as money.

Truly, there is no value in this country again.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Moniya4Real(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
I know of a Christian couple who I am more than certain wouldn’t even think of DOING it. Their Christian values is out of this world
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
depends on who u marry. lol

if u marry better wife then No! bt if anyhow wife pls yes! grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.