Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria (60047 Views)

Lady Returns From To Catch Her Mother And Boyfriend Having Sex - See What She Di / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Omicronvaccine: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5K4HW_7OjY

After Spending 10 Yrs Prostituting To Repay Her Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria (Photo, Video)

A lady has returned from Malaysia to Nigeria after spending 10years prostituting to repay her madam, to enlighten others against it, IGBERETV reports.

She said she spent 10 years sleeping with different men in Malaysia to pay her madam but only returned to Nigeria with her life.

She added that nobody should come and deceive you with I want to take you somewhere to school and you follow, because she was a victim of this and wanted others to learn from her story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiCFeOxjTXH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Righteousness2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pathetic! There is a way that seems sweet and balling unto a man/ woman. The End thereof is Destruction.
She is privileged to return with her life. Many have died and gone straight to Hell from there.

She should make good use of that privilege by coming to JESUS Christ in total Repentance . Ask for mercy and Surrender Genuiely to Him. The blood of JESUS is more than enough to wash, purify and make you a new creature.

116 Likes 18 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by incandescentena: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pathetic!

Righteousness, Pray for some girls that are already on their way to the same Madam and the same prostitution.......girls nor dey hear word!!

One SIMP-LE gee is about to drop into a big-hoe

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
She don collect dick finish now come back and say na her madam

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nlfpmod i want to buy your nl account and pay you double of what seun is Paying you monthly

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
So wat next?
Give ur life to Jesus he can do more beautiful things with it . Stay be n remain OBIdent

7 Likes

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by loosecanon50(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
10 years nai people wey dey learn handwork dey do freedom oo. Chai, that place go don wide scatter finish

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmm.
You are uneducated,
You don’t have any skill that is in demand.

Then you jump into a plane or whatever and say you are going abroad.

Some of them are very aware of what would befall them. They just do not know how bad it would turn out to be. When they see gbola wey pass them, they would start calling Abike Dabiri.

147 Likes 19 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ashawo no be work

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Passionate888: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
angry

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by nairadatti: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Most of them know what they're going into but sometimes blame it on their sponsors ,glad she's back with her life and can start over

30 Likes

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Too bad she wants a diamond on her ankles

Balencis when you wear em cross trainers with me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by bestman09(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022

Stupid girl. As if she didn't know what she what it is before joining or was forced to go there. When things didn't favor her, she now turned around to become emergency activist and motivational speaker.
Those that the profession favoured are not complaining and many ladies are scrambling to join them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by slawomir: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Eyaaa

Make she move on

He nor work for her that is why she dey complain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Wisetrue99: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

After Spending 10 Yrs Prostituting To Repay Her Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria (Photo, Video)
For a while, I was almost moved. I was already saying, rather than abuse her, Nigerians should learn from her story

Until I opened the video shocked shocked

E come be like say she enjoy am, come dey advertise the job self undecided

Look the background well well, she make am grin grin grin

E be like say this one no one marry. It is well!

1 Like

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by TechBaron: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
As God Don deliver you from the shackles of Prostitution, e remain make you work on your attitude...

From the way she is sounding, this type can bite off someone's ear during an argument.

Her level of Vaulence no be here!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
If you want to go to school aborad, there is a process to it.

It starts with having a very good WAEC result,plus writing exams, plus a formal visa applications and so forth

Not some liar telling you that ye are going abroad for schooling

15 Likes

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Loldorable: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to mentain my farm and I will pay back with interest in 2months, pls check My profile for contact details
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na so Malaysia people that she is using 10 years to pay, abeg this na lie

1 Like

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by opalu: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by kelechiodo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Too bad. Chai, 10 years of her life wasted by one Shylock, morally bankrupt madam. Well, I wonder how her own daughters will fare in this world.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by SensualMan: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
I won't judge u pretty. If Tinubu and Buhari didn't destroy Lagos and Nigeria u wouldn't have found ur self in such state.
Thank God for second chance, use it wisely. You are doing well my sister, be OBIdient and God will prosper all u do back in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Don't worry, it's the same men that messed you up that will still marry you.

That is why I don't pity any of them that comes crying about paternity fraud because the way they too mess up other girls before finally settling down is just too much

Cant believe men can actually with their clear eyes be patronizing and sleeping with a public toilet knowing it's a public toilet. Tufia!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Adedotguy: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
angry
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Moh247: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
How will you take a oath of loyalty to one mumu madam
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by xpressionx(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pathetic situation.
Some girls no dey hear word
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by gift2xl: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Journey of kpetus.
So every day malaysia men where seriously mining the hole for 10yrs.

10yrs mining anniversary.

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
I’m only concerned about the condition of the punnany..

I pity the simp that will end up with this

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.