Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria (60051 Views)

Lady Returns From To Catch Her Mother And Boyfriend Having Sex - See What She Di / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by AfroKnight: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Those girls knew what they signed up for. They just didn’t calculate the extreme greed of the madams in the equation.

This one is lucky she returned in one piece
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Kayode3747: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to mentain my farm and I will pay back with interest in 2months, pls check My profile for contact details
what type of farming are you into
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by TheGift: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Collect:
She don collect dick finish now come back and say na her madam

Do you think it is love of d*ck that took Her to Nalaysia? Read the post very well.
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by seunmind44: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na wa o

Bella to Biggie — I need a special dinner date with Sheggz so I can fix my relationship, because we are about breaking up.
We need champagne.. we need roses.. we need wine.. we need different type of food, also I want you to give us privacy for one night.. and we need it as soon as possible.
#BBNaija
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by JayReeMai(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Hmmm.
You are uneducated,
You don’t have any skill that is in demand.

Then you jump into a plane or whatever and say you are going abroad.

Some of them are very aware of what would befall them. They just do not know how bad it would turn out to be. When they see gbola wey pass them, they would start calling Abike Dabiri.
You hit the nail on the head. Same thing applies to the male folks too. No degree, no skills, they are not going there to gain knowledge (school) but you’d find them running to these countries to become nuisance, then they blame the Government when shitt hits the fan.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Hmmm.
You are uneducated,

Some of them are very aware of what would befall them. They just do not know how bad it would turn out to be. When they see gbola wey pass them, they would start calling Abike Dabiri.
Haha
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by PureFace1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
lifestyle1:

Check my signature for my whatsapp number.

I already sent you message on what sapp
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by mymadam(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
loosecanon50:
10 years nai people wey dey learn handwork dey do freedom oo. Chai, that place go don wide scatter finish

U say wetin? lipsrsealed
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by We4all: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bunkbars:
Someone would marry this one too? shocked I will be depressed if i find out i married a woman like this.

This is a big shame, honestly.

And you’re supposed to be a virgin? You have no moral right to castigate her if you have slept with one woman before.

You have no moral right to chastise her if you have a regular girlfriend that you sleep it.

The honest truth is, there is no difference between your girlfriend and her. When it comes to sex, the count doesn’t matter.

She is even better than your girlfriend because at the least, she was getting paid for her sexcapades.
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by semanose: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just listened to the video. That intonation is Edo.

It's normal for them. She said it her self. She's not ashamed shocked
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by juman(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good information.
Beware don't let you be deceived.
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
We4all:

And you’re supposed to be a virgin? You have no moral right to castigate her if you have slept with one woman before.

You have no moral right to chastise her if you have a regular girlfriend that you sleep it.

The honest truth is, there is no difference between your girlfriend and her. When it comes to sex, the count doesn’t matter.

She is even better than your girlfriend because at the least, she was getting paid for her sexcapades.
Are you serious? Yes I have the moral right to do so. Do you know what it means for a lady to be penetrated like numerous manhood. Mehn that lady is damaged for life. There is no redemption for her.
Don't compare a prostitute with a lady who is in a relationship. having sex in a relationship is normal and nothing to be shy about. Even if the relationship doesn't lead to marriage, some day one would lead to marriage. But a lady that collects money to be slept with by numerous men. Her mental sanity is damaged.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chai 10yrs na only now you realize say ashawo no be work, anyway shaa you enjoy & explore different gbola, you can make documentary on gbola, like size, shape, when is active,when is collapsing
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Osariemen12: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Next step na to enter on church go form worker so dat one simp go come carry her baggage. Oh God!
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
As you don land naija, package that kpekus give us our share jare

1 Like

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Loldorable: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kayode3747:
what type of farming are you into
maize and cassava intercroping
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Potbellyman(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
She make am grin
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Who tied her leg? Why not run to the Nigerian embassy there to report the madam and find a save haven for herself or return home? Story
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by sulaak(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Hmmm.
You are uneducated,

There is a reason why Nigeria is producing so many ignorant and hopeless people.

1. Lack of quality education
2. Backward environment such as the empty space in the North and ghettos across the South.
3. Poor diet that leads to an underdeveloped brain and low IQ
4. Extreme poverty.
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na Benin girls dey do this nonsense. Those madams nor get jou at all. Wise up girl though one simp go later put this one for house wife. Toto don become river Benue
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Solofresh2: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
And one SIMPle will marry this one
God forbid bad thing
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by HolyMan12: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Hmmm.
You are uneducated,

Pocohantas come let me take you to Germany kiss

I will be your only customer I promise kiss cool
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Bobbynobobby: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
nkemoma:

Did the bible actually say sweet and balling?? Or is this your gangsta version??

Did you see quotation marks? Or you suffer a eye/brain defect once in a while
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Aguilar(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Imagine the body counts. People dey suffer o
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Kaa4(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Would she have a family if she didn't bring anything back from the 10 year sojourn?
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Uqw1: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Really
Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Penflame(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Like say you dey my mind ooo grin grin
Elidrisy20:
As you don land naija, package that kpekus give us our share jare

1 Like

Re: After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria by Danny50: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
And she is expecting to get married to a good man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.