Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident (1726 Views)

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Secretly Engaged(pix) / Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers / Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by damoobaba: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gospel singer Dunsin Oyekan just got involved in a serious auto accident.

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by englishgirl55(f): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by virginchaser(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
englishgirl55:
Thank God for life
Have you ever asked yourself why God couldn't prevent it in the first place?
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Uprightness100(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Looks like a music video

Modified:Wow! It was a real accident. That is a great Deliverance. We give GOD the Glory.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by GreatAxeMan: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Did anyone die? And in any event, why is one of allah's slaves worried about something that doesn't concern him?

Mufakirnaqdiun:

1 Like

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Did anyone die? And in any event, why is one of allah's slaves worried about something that doesn't concern him?

And how about those that died in many situation like this?
Must they die before you understand how powerless God is?lol
Allah is the Arabic meaning for God,so why mocking yourself lol?are you a slave?lol
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nigerianization(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
damoobaba:
Gospel singer Dunsin Oyekan just got involved in a serious auto accident.

One of the best vocalists of this age. Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by GreatAxeMan: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
And how about the many who survive?

Allah Satan We Trust (SWT) is not my god, he's YOURS Mr. Headslammer.

Mufakirnaqdiun:

And how about those that died in many situation like this?
Must they die before you understand how powerless God is?lol
Allah is the Arabic meaning for God,so why mocking yourself lol?are you a slave?lol
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
And how about the many who survive?

Allah Satan We Trust (SWT) is not my god, he's YOURS Mr. Headslammer.

So if they survive you thank God but if they don't it's not God fault,lol
You serve Allah just In case you are confused,and I've no business with your God,lol
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by damoobaba: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Uprightness100:
Looks like a music video

May God forgive you. Simple search/research, you can't do.

1 Like

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Why him still look neat?No cut or torn shirt.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by GreatAxeMan: 1:26am On Sep 04, 2022
My God, the real God, is the final arbiter and judge in all things, including life and death.

I don't serve your piece of shit child rapist allah and his móronic "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)

Mufakirnaqdiun:

So if they survive you thank God but if they don't it's not God fault,lol
You serve Allah just In case you are confused,and I've no business with your God,lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
My God, the real God, is the final arbiter and judge in all things, including life and death.

I don't serve your piece of shit child rapist allah and his móronic "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)

Who the f$$kis Muhammad?
Do I look like a slave who needs a prophet or useless God to feel better,if your God can't deal with natural disasters, starving children, then he's better off useless.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by damoobaba: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Who the f$$kis Muhammad?
Do I look like a slave who needs a prophet or useless God to feel better,if your God can't deal with natural disasters, starving children, then he's better off useless.
Since you don't believe in it, why don't you simply ignore.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by GreatAxeMan: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
MOOhaMAD is your child rapist illiterate "prophet". Are you ashamed of him?

Mufakirnaqdiun:

Who the f$$kis Muhammad?
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
MOOhaMAD is your child rapist illiterate "prophet". Are you ashamed of him?

He must be useless like his friend God and Jesus,lol.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by GreatAxeMan: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jesus has NOTHING to do with your criminal child rapist prophet Muhammad.

Stop pretending you're an atheist and embrace your pisslam.

Mufakirnaqdiun:

He must be useless like his friend God and Jesus,lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Jesus has NOTHING to do with your criminal child rapist prophet Muhammad.

Stop pretending you're an atheist and embrace your pisslam.

Are you now scared of being alone in your stupidity,lol
Your Jesus and the so called Muhammad has something in common which is lies,lol.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by GreatAxeMan: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
A móron who cannot tell whether he's a mûdslîmé or an atheist is talking about stupidity? grin

Mufakirnaqdiun:

Your Jesus and the so called Muhammad has something in common which is lies,lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
A móron who cannot tell whether he's a mûdslîmé or an atheist is talking about stupidity? grin

But you just jumped into conclusion,if you were sensible enough you would fem but you keep embarrassing yourself by insulting your God,lol.

Don't you have anything logical to say or your life revolves around foaming in the mouth?
No wonder you serve a useless non entity,lol
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by SlayerofSatan: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Funny you should talk about foaming at the mouth when that is EXACTLY what your "prophet" loved doing.

It's equally funny how you immediately changed your profile picture to reflect your true beliefs after I shamed you into abandoning your sham "atheism".

I'm now figuring out why mûdslîmés evolved into such lower life forms.

Mufakirnaqdiun:

But you just jumped into conclusion,if you were sensible enough you would fem but you keep embarrassing yourself by insulting your God,lol.

Don't you have anything logical to say or your life revolves around foaming in the mouth?
No wonder you serve a useless non entity,lol

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Funny you should talk about foaming at the mouth when that is EXACTLY what your "prophet" loved doing.

It's equally funny how you immediately changed your profile picture to reflect your true beliefs after I shamed you into abandoning your sham "atheism".

I'm now figuring out why mûdslîmés evolved into such lower life forms.

Sir you are free to call me whatever you wish,I don't care about that,lol
At least you made the conclusion in the first place, who am I to argue with you.
At least it will be best to leave you in your state of confusion.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by SlayerofSatan: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2022
I love watching these cretins beat a humiliated retreat once they've been exposed! The same way that their 55 year old"prophet" exposed himself to a 6 year old girl! grin

Mufakirnaqdiun:

Sir you are free to call me whatever you wish,I don't care about that,lol
At least you made the conclusion in the first place, who am I to argue with you.
At least it will be best to leave you in your state of confusion.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by englishgirl55(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Can you question why you were born on earth?
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
englishgirl55:
Can you question why you were born on earth?
How do they relate?
Are you trying to run from my question as usual,lol.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by englishgirl55(f): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Am asking a similar question, so you can answer and I will answer your question since you know too much. If you can't answer then why question God? who created everything and we are just his creation. Do you ask the sun and moon why they function up above? Or ask the rain why it falls as it please. Sir, pls don't question God. He created both you and I, and when your assignment and mine is done on earth, he can decide to take us home.
Mufakirnaqdiun:

How do they relate?
Are you trying to run from my question as usual,lol.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
englishgirl55:
Am asking a similar question, so you can answer and I will answer your question since you know too much. If you can't answer then why question God? who created everything and we are just his creation. Do you ask the sun and moon why they function up above? Or ask the rain why it falls as it please. Sir, pls don't question God. He created both you and I, and when your assignment and mine is done on earth, he can decide to take us home.
Look how illogical you sound abeg,do you Christians even think at all.
I asked a simple question "why can't he prevent an accident from happening instead of allowing it to happen then take glory"

And to answer your question,I question why I was born,why it rain,and all you listed.Now tell me why can't your God prevent accident from happening instead of allowing it in the first place.??
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by englishgirl55(f): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2022
I leave you to your wisdom.
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Look how illogical you sound abeg,do you Christians even think at all.
I asked a simple question "why can't he prevent an accident from happening instead of allowing it to happen then take glory"

And to answer your question,I question why I was born,why it rain,and all you listed.Now tell me why can't your God prevent accident from happening instead of allowing it in the first place.??
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by BeanmanX(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Mynd44,,, seun,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19

This account belongs to the troll that got banned few days ago,,,he switched to this account after his Fernandezisback account got banned,,,here is the account that got banned below..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezisback
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Involved In car Accident by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:

Mynd44,,, seun,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19

This account belongs to the troll that got banned few days ago,,,he switched to this account after his Fernandezisback account got banned,,,here is the account that got banned below..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezisback

Mynd44,nplfmod,this account belongs to the troll you banned earlier on.
https://www.nairaland.com/pells

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy / Michael Jackson Sued Again / Lawrence Fishburne's 18 Year Old Daughter Has Her Own indecency Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.