Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,233 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (20981 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by orijo1980: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Let do away with ethnicity, religiosity, sectionalism etc we should the best candidate that will lead to the progress of this country
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Vote peter obi for a better nigeria
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by duality(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, I can't vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I can't vote Obi either because voting him means wasting my vote and enhancing Tinubu's chance. I rather vote Atiku as he's a nationalist and his VP a Christian.

I believe many Christians share this sentiment.

I don't and the group I belong to don't subscribe to that. Power must come to the south, if you don't want Tinubu, then Vote Obi, who is more credible.

It's not about Atiku but progression of Nigeria.

If you allow another Fulani, in power for any reason, then sorry.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Northerners don run Tinubu "Street" grin cheesy

Tinubu and his violent supporters will cry by the time election campaign starts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by usagee36: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Keep dreaming. Hausas hardly leave their own. I lived in the north at a younger age. Dan laibe! Ogunrele will never smell Aso rock.
pongwa:
Tinubu won't lose even if he doesn't win, just watch and see. Agitation of separatists will Increase. The military will be more divided and tire oit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by NEUDUDE: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
News Headline after 2023.

Tinubu - "The north decieved me" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by stanluiz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu block votes In the mud cheesy

Atiku will counter and divide the buhari block votes Tinubu want to inherit In the north.

Na only SW Tinubu will win with a landslide. NE, NW and NC will be shared and divided.

He should forgot SE and SS. Peter obi will clear those ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Advocate500: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
pongwa:
this same ethno-religious sentiments is our biggest obstacles.
I want a Nigeria with worship temples that hosts all kinds of religions.
I want a Nigeria divided based on regions and not ethnicities. This way all regions remain Nigerians and not just Hausa/Fulani, Igbo or yorubas
I want a Nigeria that allows all its region to grow at their own pace without any central or federal government's intervention or interference.
I want a Nigeria that speaks all the major languages (Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba)

Any leader that can not address this will be bound to fail. I don't think Amy of these Contenders have this capabilities. We are in deep mess
And only tinubu candidacy can guarantee this? I know they have given you guys new material to circulate in order to threaten the north into succumbing to tinubu agenda?

Bros na waste of time , nobody will take you guys serious with such hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by godofuck231: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Them never even start yet. Campaign never start. You go see mad burning of brooms grin
no one wants to be associated with witchcraft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by ljoh: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
pongwa:
I want a Nigeria divided based on regions and not ethnicities. This way all regions remain Nigerians and not just Hausa/Fulani, Igbo or yorubas
I want a Nigeria that allows all its region to grow at their own pace without any central or federal government's intervention or interference.
I want a Nigeria that speaks all the major languages (Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba)

Any leader that can not address this will be bound to fail. I don't think Amy of these Contenders have this capabilities. We are in deep mess

That's why we need restructuring and decentralisation of power
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Mitsurugi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Script and scenes.

11-12 almajiri arranged by ipob micreant to burn brooms so their unintelligent yeebos could masturbate on it as suppose victory.

How does burning broom translate to losing supporters. Mere charades by fire-trigger happy almajiri. It's just like insinuating burning of human beings signifies denouncing Labour party because human being picture appears on the Logo.

Does it makes sense?

These yeebos propaganda makers dont even have contents.

Daft people.

It must be a sad existence for you to see Ibos everywhere you go. I really do not envy you grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by ljoh: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sheriffiq:
PDP and APC to me is just the same. We need new ideology. Please Let's all be OBIdient in this coming election, we Nigerians truly don't deserve this.
By the way
I need to sell my car as distress cos they offered me admission oversea., I need a buyer or who can help me sell it faster ASAP I have just 4 days left to pay the school fees deposit. Am in ilorin. Please check out this thread link for the car full info and pics. Kindly help Comrade.
https://www.nairaland.com/7307930/clean-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited

Obi can't win election, he's here to steal Atiku's votes and give to Tinubu.

Vote PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Tinububalls: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
asanausana91:
we will be happy to use you as target practice. Do you think the military cares about you guys?
If you lose election and start rubbish,we will teach you how to respect the law.
Please you don't need to remind him.
I personally will join the army because of that.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
bmddmix:
yh ur mums bed
I was responsible for your other account that was banned. Keep littering the romance section with blue film. I’ll still get this one banned as well
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by bmddmix: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
I was responsible for your other account that was banned. Keep littering the romance section with blue film. I’ll still get this one banned as well
wen u get tired let me know, i have uploaded more.

Villager
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by FatimaAbubakar(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
pongwa:
the thing will start from the north my brother.

SHUT UP!!! YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Doorlarss(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
We must give them fire
fire give them fire
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by JoeNL22(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, I can't vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I can't vote Obi either because voting him means wasting my vote and enhancing Tinubu's chance. I rather vote Atiku as he's a nationalist and his VP a Christian.

Bro.....we the Christian's don't share this your sentiment.
We the young ones will not allow old men to run and rule the affairs of this great country.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Josh2fun: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
For those who see majority of people on this video as party member today hope when they vote in 2023 don't complain of underage.
Those who arrange this are pure amateur.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by sircatherine45(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Script and scenes.

11-12 almajiri arranged by ipob micreant to burn brooms so their unintelligent yeebos could masturbate on it as suppose victory.

How does burning broom translate to losing supporters. Mere charades by fire-trigger happy almajiri. It's just like insinuating burning of human beings signifies denouncing Labour party because human being picture appears on the Logo.

Does it makes sense?

Daft people.

I can see you have sold your sense to the devil. I won't tell you to stop, please continue, you are entertaining me with your irredeemable stupidity and senselessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Truthdeypain: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
pongwa:

Eldorado galore. You no go like contest, I am sure you are the only man capable of realizing your dreams.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Truthdeypain: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
sircatherine45:

I can see you have sold your sense to the devil. I won't tell you to stop, please continue, you are entertaining me with your irredeemable stupidity and senselessness

The guy na super mumu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
This region knows how to play politics. They will definitely rally around their brother, hence, this action. However, in the opposite region, our oleriburuku son, never allowed his younger brother, who would have been a better candidate to climb the podium, because of his selfishness and greed.

But thank God, there are other options in the South. It's now left for the southern electorate to choose wisely, hoping for their religious brothers in the North to stand with them, due to the religious sentiment melted on them by the power brokers in their region.

Ultimately, the choice is ours, whether we want the power to return to the South or remain in the North. Who told you that religion has no place in politics? Keep deceiving your self, until your eyes go clear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by sircatherine45(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truthdeypain:

The guy na super mumu grin grin

He's a mad man who has no clue to the drug to cure his stupidity. He should continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

That a vote for Obi is a wasted vote?Why would anyone still say this even with the way things are moving? Sometimes people should just be bold and say they are PDP and PDP is their base till the end; this excuse of LP has no structure is a long expired delusion.

If Obi can do the right work and sweep through a crippling majority in the SE, and then go ahead to capture a comfortable majority in the SS, that will be a start. The real winner of the 2023 election will be the person who captures the middle belt; Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, Plateau, Southern kaduna, Taraba, Abuja and Niger. The 2023 election is still a very much open contest and any of the 3 major contenders can still win it with the right work.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Popesuccess(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

What tribal sentiments? On what grounds should they vote APC ?
Honestly it will stupid for the north to vote APC, No party has failed them like this party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Truthdeypain: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Hardly! I am a first time voter, same with most of my friends, colleagues and course mates. I can also assure you that Peter Obi is the prevalent school of thought in most Academic circles, amongst the youths, christians, moderate moslems etc.. At least I can speak authoritatively on UNILAG CAMPUS GISTS, UNN as well.

I can assure you that everything in me is almost jerking off at the thought of "wasting my vote" on peter Obi. I have never wanted to waste something so badly in life prior.

All due respect, this is the popular opinion of the youths. 2023 election is going to be such a beauty, no doubt about it. You know why?Because we the youths will be there to waste our votes en masse.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Yankee101: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
If you think atiku will lose to tinubu in theNorth, you better wake up and smell the coffee
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Script and scenes.

Does it makes sense?

Daft people.
Even chicken has more sense than your mother and father
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by justli: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

question is, why should another fulani rule the country for another 8years considering all the damages Buhari caused.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Goodnigga:
no separatists can exist because of Tinubu selfishness. Is it Igbowo they abandoned that will come again? Awolowo, Snooks, did they win?
you seem to be forgetting those up north. You think islamization agenda will end with a northern president? Its the beginning of the end
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
asanausana91:
we will be happy to use you as target practice. Do you think the military cares about you guys?
If you lose election and start rubbish,we will teach you how to respect the law.
smiles, let the games begin. If you think you represent few northerners who want to go all out. Your overconfidence will be your undoing, keep underestimating the south in your calls for total domination. It won't end well for all parties. I pray you will he alive to wallow in regret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / Angry Letter To The Nigerian Youth-- Nailed It / What Are The Benefits Of Being Part Of A Presidential Campaign Council?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.