Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (20985 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
They are all doing this out of sectional and tribal sentiments.

But the fact is, there is no way the APC should win next year's election.
If we made progress in 2015 by voting out a non performing PDP government we will have regressed by voting back a worse performing APC government and legitimised failure in governance, simple.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Eldorado galore. You no go like contest, I am sure you are the only man capable of realizing your dreams.
you quoted me without saying nothing really. Say something I would love to learn from you
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
FatimaAbubakar:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING.
sweetheart! No one is threatening anybody here. I am just stating the obvious. We can always live together as one. I love my fura de nono
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by shugamummy: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Stupidity as that sounds like: You prefer wasting your vote on Atiku who stands slimmer chances than voting for an Igbo man who has consistently engaged Nigerians on how he plan to better their lots. Yeye

Trinitycian:

Bro, I can't vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I can't vote Obi either because voting him means wasting my vote and enhancing Tinubu's chance. I rather vote Atiku as he's a nationalist and his VP a Christian.

I believe many Christians share this sentiment.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Advocate500:
And only tinubu candidacy can guarantee this? I know they have given you guys new material to circulate in order to threaten the north into succumbing to tinubu agenda?

Bros na waste of time , nobody will take you guys serious with such hypocrisy.

I am not campaigning for anybody here. Rather, I'm displaying great patriotism for our dear country. Whoever wins must ensure the unity of this country.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Jostoman: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Them never even start yet. Campaign never start. You go see mad burning of brooms grin
grin they should burn the calamity broom.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by EmekaCharles10(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
men are there planning to rig election with or without you people
pongwa:
all these tribal sentiments ia God's way of splitting Nigeria. Its for the better
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by frankputer: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, I can't vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I can't vote Obi either because voting him means wasting my vote and enhancing Tinubu's chance. I rather vote Atiku as he's a nationalist and his VP a Christian.

may be you are crazy or completely/plainly stupid.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Sayfact: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
engrchykae:
you have time to quote people who have no conscience
You're right ,they are heartless
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Even burn Urselfs there if u like
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2022
pongwa:
this same ethno-religious sentiments is our biggest obstacle.
I want a Nigeria with worship temples that hosts all kinds of religions.
I want a Nigeria divided based on regions and not ethnicities. This way all regions remain Nigerians and not just Hausa/Fulani, Igbo or yorubas
I want a Nigeria that allows all its region to grow at their own pace without any central or federal government's intervention or interference.
I want a Nigeria that speaks all the major languages (Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba)

Any leader that can not address this will be bound to fail. I don't think Amy of these Contenders have these capabilities. We are in deep mess
Delusional motivational nonsense speaker. Nigeria beyond religion at this age? U read too many motivational nonsense.. it's making u sick
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Electrochemistry(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2022
The collective prayer of over 200 millions Nigerians is about to be answered. Yes APC must be booted out of the corridor of power somehow soon.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2022
EmekaCharles10:
men are there planning to rig election with or without you people
no be today but there is fire on the mountain.
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2022
henrybangs44:

Delusional motivational nonsense speaker. Nigeria beyond religion at this age? U read too many motivational nonsense.. it's making u sick
get off my mention if you can't think rationally. I won't gratify your illiteracy with replies again
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Lionnation: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

nobody share your sentiment bro. You are alone
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
pongwa:
get off my mention if you can't think rationally. I won't gratify your illiteracy with replies again
A big hollow brain. Brainless figure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion / ICPC Now After Bloggers And Social Media Activists / Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.