Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates (37692 Views)

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / Dubai, United Arab Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by YoungLionken(m): 4:20am On Sep 04, 2022
People say Paris is the most beautiful city in the world but I doubt that..

To me it's Dubai...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Akinsete19(m): 4:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Some stupid Nigerian youths have cancelled the opportunity to visit the place easily for others.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Joe4real1988(m): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Dubai na your mate
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Skty: 4:30am On Sep 04, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Oil money well spent

Nor be lie . Nigerian money would have been utilized like this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Skty: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Our politicians stole our commonwealth. If not, this is the unseen Nigeria..like those Tinubu's unpictured projects, posted by someone some days ago

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by EagleNest(m): 4:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Oil money well utilized.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by omoyeni37: 4:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Op, wey deira picture grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Femidigirits:
I am in Dubai and confirm these pictures are real.
You will need some good money to stay here even for a day or two.

Yes, it is a beautiful city
Like how much now considering the present day estimated values of stuffs globally ?
5 nights in a simple & affordable hotel.
Getting a nice resort too (simple & affordable )
Please don't use Naira to calculate..
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Femidigirits: 4:49am On Sep 04, 2022
I am not in a hotel so I don't know. A good accommodation In one of the towers should cost about 800 dirrams. You will live with about 3 people

Gas, internet, electricity like 200 AED.

Just be rich before coming here, no jobs for Nigerians except your case is different

MALIGNANTGuest:

Like how much now considering the present day estimated values of stuffs globally ?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Femidigirits: 4:50am On Sep 04, 2022
I agree

YoungLionken:
People say Paris is the most beautiful city in the world but I doubt that..

To me it's Dubai...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Rayjnr: 4:59am On Sep 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Dubai is beautiful but Arabs are heartless and wicked people unlike the whites that have compassion.....

The whites that have compassion naim Carry ur fore fathers , chain their lips and put them inside plantation with rottweilers guarding them.
The same whites naim Carry your fore fathers throw way inside sea because they had Illness while traveling on sea ,
Think na

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by HausaIgboYoruba: 5:08am On Sep 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Dubai is beautiful but Arabs are heartless and wicked people unlike the whites that have compassion.....
Ur number 1 enemy as a Biafra agitator should be the UK and other whites. UK put ur people under perpetual slavery of the Northern class and keep supporting the amalgamation!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by bepositive11: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

I think they are only wicked and heartless to people who they feel are inferior to them -- Africans, South East Asians, etc. I doubt that they are wicked to their own people -- if they were, their leaders would have pocketed all the money like Nigerian leaders instead of developing the country

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by bepositive11: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Rayjnr:

The whites that have compassion naim Carry ur fore fathers , chain their lips and put them inside plantation with rottweilers guarding them.
The same whites naim Carry your fore fathers throw way inside sea because they had Illness while traveling on sea ,
Think na

Who were the people who sold Africans to the whites? Africans! African kings to br exact.

Whites are kinder to blacks than any other race I know. Yes there are some white racists, but not all whites are racist.

See how whites were adopting Africans from war torn African countries and housing them nicely. That will never happen with any other race. Asians and Arabs see Africans as inferior.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by bepositive11: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Akinsete19:
Some stupid Nigerian youths have cancelled the opportunity to visit the place easily for others.

They were wise to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by tamdun: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Femidigirits:
I am not in a hotel so I don't know. A good accommodation In one of the towers should cost about 800 dirrams. You will live with about 3 people

Just be rich before coming here, no jobs for Nigerians except your case is different

Na this one break my heart,they claimed govt is not good but go to dubai and still misbehave

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by chigoziri2403(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2022
I cringe watching this pictures
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by InvertedHammer: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2022
/
Fake news!

This is Lagos after Tinubu transformed it in 1999.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Rayjnr: 6:03am On Sep 04, 2022
bepositive11:

Who were the people who sold Africans to the whites? Africans! African kings to br exact.

Whites are kinder to blacks than any other race I know. Yes there are some white racists, but not all whites are racist.

See how whites were adopting Africans from war torn African countries and housing them nicely. That will never happen with any other race. Asians and Arabs see Africans as inferior.

And white see you as superior abi, they are all the same, do you know what we are facing in the hands of these whites, no let media deceive you my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by bigpicture001: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Honestly these painting are so cool.. Wich they wear real..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by blueAgent(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Rayjnr:

Think na

What a useless dumb comment.
Is it the whites that are looting Nigerian treasury or is it the whites that voted in this useless APC administration and president and still want another aged zombie as president?

Is it the whites that Bury charms in your house in the village just becos you are making it better than them?

Who sold the slaves to whites?

Blacks have lower IQ than other races that's why they are way behind in advancements.

B4 you quote me, wear your sense.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by armyofone(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Oil money well spent

Unlike Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Danny50: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Is dubai oil different from ours??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by SmartPolician: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2022
After looking at these places, you now begin to wonder how heaven would be.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by deebrownneymar: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Where did the water body emerge from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Femidigirits:

Thanks!
Anyway, my case is different.
I don't need their jobs. grin grin
However, 800 dirham should translate to roughly 220 USD. That's cheap menhhh.
Anyway, I will be interested in simple but exquisite hotels which will definitely be proximal to the newer structures.
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by ALFADOS(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Am there already lol for dream
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Danny50:
Is dubai oil different from ours??
grin grin
U no hear one Nairalander who earlier addressed ours as "condemned oil" grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by sucess001(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hotels are very cheap in Dubai. Budget 25k per night for an excellent hotel. Most hotels are excellent in Dubai anyways.
Re: Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates by Burruchaga71(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2022
No wonder Atiku chooses Dubai as his permanent residence and Nigeria only for elections contest

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! / Animals Unwrap Christmas Gifts At South African Zoo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.