Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign (793 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by Abuchukwu87(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
The governor of Rivers State in a trending video has accused the national Chairman of People's Democratic Party, Iyorchia Ayu of excessive desire to manage and Superintend over 14biliion realized from the sales of nomination forms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_RS5wdKpzI
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by derecho(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kikikiki... The guy and his papalolo band dey pepper Atiku+Ayu
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Can wike resign if he was in ayu's shoe?
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by fman(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Can wike resign if he was in ayu's shoe?
If na u nko?
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Soooooo na “longer throat” dey fo you since? cheesy
Someone else will still manage it abi?
You want the “looter” to come from the south uhm? cheesy

Abeg remove your throat from dia!
You should have left Secondus there.

Now, you are crying. Your shot your self in the MOUTH.

You knew the southern presidency agenda was not gonna fly on Atiku’s watch.

Now you have list it all!

Ntoooooor!!!!
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by duro4chang(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
It is a huge amount of money
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by gaby(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Broken record talkative...

Such a childish tout throwing tantrums like some kid who's toy was taken away...

A year from now your eye go clear.
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by highchief1: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
gaby:
Broken record talkative...

Such a childish tout throwing tantrums like some kid who's toy was taken away...

A year from now your eye go clear.

nobody from ur lineage has gotten to his level so what exactly is his ceyes clearing from?una go just open una mouth waaa.do u know if u will be alive before he leaves office?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by gaby(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
highchief1:
nobody from ur lineage has gotten to his level so what exactly is his ceyes clearing from?una go just open una mouth waaa.do u know if u will be alive before he leaves office?

Who is this phlegm?

Will you run off to go find your fellow touts and cultists to get yourselves beheaded and eff off my mentions you dingbat

Bush thing...

Primitive clannish idiots....

Always supporting their tormentors not because of what they can do to improve their lives and well beings but because they are their clansmen....

Aschlocks....
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by highchief1: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
gaby:

Who is this phlegm?

Will you run off to go find your fellow touts and cultists to get yourselves beheaded and eff off my mentions you dingbat

Bush thing...

Always supporting their tormentors not because of what they can do to improve their lives and well beings but because they are their clansmen....

Aschlocks....
if u like speak all the English in ur community.it doesn’t stop the fact that u r a ram.If u speak I’ll again about my principal I’ll come for u spiritually and physically
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by Enkidu70: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ayu, very useless old man...has been stealing from politics since 1992 more than 30 years ago, he is still not satisfied
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by fortunez1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oga go hug transformer enemies of truth
gaby:

Who is this phlegm?

Bush thing...

Aschlocks....
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by gaby(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
highchief1:
if u like speak all the English in ur community.it doesn’t stop the fact that u r a ram.If u speak I’ll again about my principal I’ll come for u spiritually and physically

Na Ogun and Dangote truck go delete you and your principal..

Aschlock...

Your principal obviously forgot you (his luggage) at the airport on his trip to London for yet another useless meeting having wasted the state's money on Sokoto and trying to feed his narcissistic megalomania...
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by gaby(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
fortunez1:
Oga go hug transformer enemies of truth

Wike is fighting for you...

Morons...

Na Stockholm syndrome dey worry all of una...

He's off to London again for another useless meeting.

Your government house is too small for a meeting....

Ekpas...
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by johnmartus(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don't know why the man must resign.
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by highchief1: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2022
gaby:

Na Ogun and Dangote truck go delete you and your principal..

Aschlock...

Your principal obviously forgot you (his luggage) at the airport on his trip to London for yet another useless meeting having wasted the state's money on Sokoto and trying to feed his narcissistic megalomania...
why do u adore poverty?that u have never traveled out of the country are we the cos of ur problem?who do u think u are speaking plenty English for?im smarter and more educated than ur father.Dangote truck does not come close to pll of our level sir it’s ur mother that roasts corn on the road side that Dangote truck will embrace.
Re: Wike To Ayu-because Of N14BILLION, You Don't Want To Resign by Toosure70: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Rivers for tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Makinde Allows Peter Obi March But His Brother Umahi Doesn't / 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy / 2023: Rivers APC Sends Warning Shots To Buhari, NEC, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.