Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning (504 Views)

Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family / Hurting Truth Of Life You Will Regret Learning Late In Life (mind Opening) / Will I Regret Learning Cisco Networking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Temp150: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hi nairalanders.
I'm 25yrs old. Honestly, I'm not happy with myself and the decisions I have made in my life. I wasted close to 7yrs working in a company that don't appreciate nor promote their best worker (as they know me).

The salary structure has gone from good to worst over the years.

If I had used the 6yrs I wasted with them to learn a hand work, I would have probably progressed further.

Pls suggest a hand work to learn at my age. Let it be something I wouldn't regret learning, because I wouldn't want to make another regrettable mistake. I'm not getting any younger, and as a first son, I have my family to elevate from poverty.

I will be in the comments. Thank you

Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44

Pls I need more publicity. Thanks
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by jeromestarks: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Join bandits. You won't be alive to regret it.
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by DBraveT(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Slide into the world of POP art works and you wouldnt regret it.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by lovemaths(f): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Temp150:
Hi nairalanders.
I'm 25yrs old. Honestly, I'm not happy with myself and the decisions I have made in my life. I wasted close to 7yrs working in a company that don't appreciate nor promote their best worker (as they know me).

The salary structure has gone from good to worst over the years.

If I had used the 6yrs I wasted with them to learn a hand work, I would have probably progressed further.

Pls suggest a hand work to learn at my age. Let it be something I wouldn't regret learning, because I wouldn't want to make another regrettable mistake. I'm not getting any younger, and as a first son, I have my family to elevate from poverty.

I will be in the comments. Thank you

Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44

Pls I need more publicity. Thanks

I connect you to Digital, Arts, Technical and Vocational skills trainings (free & paid) that you can enroll.

Send me a message on Whatsapp for the link to join the Whatsapp group.

Learn skills like:
Animation 101
Arts and crafts
Audio engineering and music production
Back-end development (node.js)
Back-end development (python)
Barbing
Brand identity/graphics design
Catering
Cloud computing
Content writing
Copywriting
Creative writing - short story, narrative essay, memoir
Custom web development
Cryptocurrency
Data analytics
Data science
Digital marketing
Facebook ads
Fashion design
Film making
Front end web development (html CSS javascript)
Furniture
Graphic design
Hair styling
Leather works
Makeup
Media studies
Mixology
Mobile App development
Modeling
Multimedia and digital media
Product design (UI/UX)
Product management
Quality assurance
Social media marketing
Video animation
Wordpress development

Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Hafiz10: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
I advice you to learn high income skills that will secure your finances.

Something like

Copy writing

Web design

Video editing

Go over to YouTube and Udemy to sign up for free courses.

If you need proper guidelines.... You connect with me on Whatsapp .. +2349163084302
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
Join bandits. You won't be alive to regret it.

This is foolish and unacceptable
Don't force yourself to offer a piece of advice whenever you see any post requesting one.
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Don't learn a tech skill as it'll be replaced very soon by machines

Learn skills like Welding, plumbing and industrial electrician

(1) (Reply)

.. / Deputy Chief Accountant / Project Management Training For Students & Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.