Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Dear Katie Hopkins - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Katie Hopkins (960 Views)

Johns Hopkins University To Award Adichie Honorary Doctorate / Where Can I Download Economic History Of West Africa By A G Hopkins / Happy Birthday Our Dear Wole Soyinka! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Katie Hopkins by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
Dear Katie Hopkins,

I was attracted to your long article on the BBC News, Katie Hopkins' guide to family life , because I thought you were a Family Planning expert from Johns Hokins University's Population Communication Services. But, I was still captivated by your astute and resolute personality in expressing your intimate thoughts and views on the modern family in the hypocritical British society and the world at large.

Fallacies and hypocrisies plague our society as you rightly pointed out on the discrimniation against single mothers.
My mother was a single mother during the three years of the Nigerian Civil War as a grass widow and later she became a single mother for ten years when my father died. And I knew what she endured and conquered to bring up six children till the morning she was killed in an auto-accident on her way to work in Lagos, Nigeria. So, I respect womanhood and motherhood, because women bear the burden of humankind from the womb to the tomb.
But the men always want to play boss and god.
Continue to be honest and transparent, without compromise and fear.
And as you said:
"To all those who sat in their armchairs pontificating on the state of my affairs (and there have been many) I would advise that if one stands too high upon the moral high ground, someone will look up and catch you wearing no knickers."

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Travel Writers From Nigeria? / The Gorgeous Baits ( A New Novel By Our Very One Nigerian Brother) / "Feddie Girl" By Nona David -- Now available in NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.