Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Helper You Need To Change The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Helper You Need To Change The World (11374 Views)

When The Helper Needs Help / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by moneylatalks: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Interesting15:
I present to you the Holy Ghost.

Listen, it is very possible to attain greatness and do great things without compromising to anything sinful. This can be possible via partnership with HIM - the precious Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost is eager to partner with you to change the world and become all God has destined you to be.

First, you have to partner with Him to change your own personal world (your life) before you can gain the stamina to change the world. How can this be possible?

Jesus promised everyone who will submit to His Lordship the Gift of the Holy Ghost - the competent Helper Who will help us please God in spirit and in truth, and help us become an eternal champion.

Therefore, you must first submit your life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as Lord and Savior. If you can do this genuinely, you are on your way to good success.

Say this prayer:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

Let me show you a scripture:

"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord" (Acts 3:19)

So, even if you are already a believer, but you are still indulging in sinful activities, you must repent before the Holy Spirit can comfortably hold your hands to do great things in the world.

You must first allow Him change your life to His own taste, before He will commit unto you all you need for greatness (resources, influence, supernatural abilities, and so on).

If you are still struggling with anything and you need assistance, you can always reach out to me.

Finally, the world is dying, and is in need of saviours to bring deliverance. Therefore, you must align with the Holy Ghost to empower you to fulfil destiny. It's your time to shine, in Jesus Name. Amen.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/09/the-helper-you-need-to-change-world.html

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by MULANO: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by alphaconde(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Eyv4678j:
:

u de hear wetin dem talk so
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by skuribeebo: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Those who scattered this nation are currently in church praising God.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by iezeiyida(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Only Jesus and Abraham, I know that never compromised to sin so I think no matter how close we attach ourselves to the Holy Ghost or God, we'll still committee sin because we were even born through sin.. So long as it is good to spread the good news; it is important to note that no one is without sin and that's why we always pray for forgiveness. Moses, One of God's greatest servants; sinned and got punished. We must do the very possible best we can, to always stay away from sin. That no one is without sin must not be an excuse to always sin intentionally.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Nickson6969(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2022
God bless you Sir
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Blackjoebj: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Brainwashing
Interesting15:

Listen, it is very possible to attain greatness and do great things without compromising to anything sinful. This can be possible via partnership with HIM - the precious Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost is eager to partner with you to change the world and become all God has destined you to be.

First, you have to partner with Him to change your own personal world (your life) before you can gain the stamina to change the world. How can this be possible?

Jesus promised everyone who will submit to His Lordship the Gift of the Holy Ghost - the competent Helper Who will help us please God in spirit and in truth, and help us become an eternal champion.

Therefore, you must first submit your life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as Lord and Savior. If you can do this genuinely, you are on your way to good success.

Say this prayer:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord" (Acts 3:19)

So, even if you are already a believer, but you are still indulging in sinful activities, you must repent before the Holy Spirit can comfortably hold your hands to do great things in the world.

You must first allow Him change your life to His own taste, before He will commit unto you all you need for greatness (resources, influence, supernatural abilities, and so on).

If you are still struggling with anything and you need assistance, you can always reach out to me.

Finally, the world is dying, and is in need of saviours to bring deliverance. Therefore, you must align with the Holy Ghost to empower you to fulfil destiny. It's your time to shine, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Phoenix9: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2022
God Almighty, in his infinite goodness has presented Nigerians with Peter Obi. What we make of it is entirely our matter.

The energetic Youth has now vowed to take up this divine opportunity and change the Old Guards. Our strength must be deployed to secure Our Future. Our unborn children will question us - What did we do??
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by SeriouslySense(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank you Jesus !
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by manifoldcraft: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2022
StrikeBack:
Topics like this are for third world countries. The only helper we need in nigeria is good governance

Just keep quiet
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by MoneyTrees(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Interesting15:

Say this prayer:

Leave all these epistles
You can change the world by respecting every human
Then give out when you have
There's no holy spirit anywhere they're all illusions
Jesus we know spoke mostly in proverbs
Be guided
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Esther30: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
SeunOluwafemi:
The important of the Holy Spirit cannot be overemphasized.
Honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
oloyedewaris:
See as everywhere is peaceful, come to same Muslim thread on Friday and you will see different unrelated hatred utterances from non Muslims despite the restrictions for Muslims alone

And some dumb motherfucker will still be questioning seun on the restriction

So, your slow mind thinks all those derailing Muslim threads are Christians? All those speaking against the topic here are also Muslims I presume?
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Elevation(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
True but many will still not believe because the Bible has this to say 2 Corinthians 4:4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Let's keep interceding for the lost souls.

1 Like

Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by phemmyfour: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
StrikeBack:
Topics like this are for third world countries. The only helper we need in nigeria is good governance
Ignorance, the focus is on the spirit not physical
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by ComeToJesus: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Religion has now turned to yeye thing which is now every week dosage here. Religion is truly an opium; a mental control tactics used by the state and the rich to keep the masses from revolting and robbing the rich.

Lest I forget which one is "hoely" spirit or "hoely" ghost?

Spits kiss

Caution:

"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy [every evil, abusive, injurious speaking, or indignity against sacred things] will be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the [Holy] Spirit will not be forgiven"
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Nekky5(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is insightful and helpful!
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by yinkbell: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
ljoh:
I blasphem against the Holy Ghost
It saddened my heart to hear you say this. Have you ever sat down and thought this, " why I am here? What is my purpose on Earth? Who created me?"
The person (Holy Spirit) you blasphemed is a gentle Spirit and Loving God. It's because you don't Know Him because the God of this age has blinded your mind lest you see the light of the gospel.
May Good Lord forgive you if you truly repent and turn to Him for your salvation. Sin against the Holy Spirit is grevious and without forgiveness.
If you have sold your soul to the devil, God can still deliver and save you if you ask for forgiveness of your sins and ask His Son JESUS Christ to save your soul.
Watch what you say; because all idle words and blasphemy against God, one will give account of it after departing this Earth!
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Belteshazzar1: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
ljoh:
I blasphem against the Holy Ghost
Well you cannot blasphem Him without knowing Him. May the Good God have mercy upon you.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Belteshazzar1: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Holy Ghost, you and I will change this world.....

You guys can download the song "Holy Ghost" by Pastor Emmanuel Iren ft Sinach...

Such a spirit filled song
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by oloyedewaris(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

So, your slow mind thinks all those derailing Muslim threads are Christians? All those speaking against the topic here are also Muslims I presume?
chaii see this pained bigot

You didn't read my comment well but rushed to quote me, now read my comment again, this time slowly

Because if you do, you will see where I wrote non Muslim instead of your mind assuming I wrote Christian
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by awajiebenezer(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Holy Spirit the greatest force on earth. Know him and know peace.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by ljoh: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
yinkbell:

It saddened my heart to hear you say this. Have you ever sat down and thought this, " why I am here? What is my purpose on Earth? Who created me?"
The person (Holy Spirit) you blasphemed is a gentle Spirit and Loving God. It's because you don't Know Him because the God of this age has blinded your mind lest you see the light of the gospel.
May Good Lord forgive you if you truly repent and turn to Him for your salvation. Sin against the Holy Spirit is grevious and without forgiveness.
If you have sold your soul to the devil, God can still deliver and save you if you ask for forgiveness of your sins and ask His Son JESUS Christ to save your soul.
Watch what you say; because all idle words and blasphemy against God, one will give account of it after departing this Earth!

Thank you for this
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by yinkbell: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
ljoh:

Thank you for this
You are welcome sir.
Ijoh, I will advise you to repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Opmic: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thank you OP
The holy spirit will power the word, power the prayers, reveal secrets.
The Holy spirit is God at work in us and through us
Re: The Helper You Need To Change The World by Tqw1: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? / The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) / Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.