Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware (2955 Views)

How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. / Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2022
It has been almost two months now since I paid Deltel (Dele Adeyemi / Eritam Automobile Enterprises) to clear a car I pre-ordered through him..

The Car (bmw 328i) was bought on the 7th of April...it took a little while to ship and eventually it got ship inside of may.car arrived in June but it took almost a week to get a quote because of the new customs E-vin policy
however I paid for the customs clearing cost on the 28th of June . He claimed car will be out within a week, over a week later he claimed the old quote wasn't enough and I had to add another #223000 to the earlier sum he quoted... He showed proof of payment July 8th and since then it has been one cock and bull story to the other until Five star logistics got suspended for weeks.. However after five star issue got resolved, I messaged him and he kept claiming five star logistics are yet to be operational . When this lie could not hold any water, he came up with the need to get quote for demurage

For two weeks now I have been expecting cost of demurage from him and he keeps claiming he will call his guy to go to the office to get a quote. However,for the better part of a week now, he ignores my call.... Where is my car Mr Deltel?

Cc HeavenlyBang
Cc nurey
Cc king reign
Cc drakeskull
Cc Marpol
Cc Gazzuzz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Grupo(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by vivalavida(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
The same deltel that someone complained sold him a car different from what he requested and have refused to refund?

If yes, that man na criminal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by aieromon(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mr Dele, you are toeing the path of inspiredm.

Retrace your steps and do the right thing embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by RuneKingThor: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wow eventually when he is ready the demurrage will have been too high. This is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Itsrm(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nawa o.

@OP. How much have you paid in total? I will advice you withdraw the clearing from his agent and use an independent agent. You'll be able to know the exact state of the car
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by wunmi590(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2022

Oga ooo,

Some Nigerians are just too greedy

2 Likes

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Kingdemu: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
This guy again

1 Like

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Itsrm:
Nawa o.

@OP. How much have you paid in total? I will advice you withdraw the clearing from his agent and use an independent agent. You'll be able to know the exact state of the car
1.4m plus already paided for clearing
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Itsrm(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cvesta:

1.4m plus already paided for clearing

I may be wrong but I'm not sure that vehicle has been cleared and only just awaiting demurrage payment. Your best bet is to get an independent agent to take over the clearing. Whatever is happening behind the scene will come out in the open.

2 Likes

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by mejai(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Chai!
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by fergieboy: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Someone called out this moniker before
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by RZArecta(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Na wa
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 1:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Patiently waiting for buygala to come and defend him again 1,2,3... Go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by calculation(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2022
Mr Deltel is going the part of rogue agent now. His fraudulent approach will be like
1) Mute to the accusations

and

2) Find back door to take down the thread.

This is just matter of time, if Deltel is not careful, his brand name will be out of trusted dealer for ever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by xperiencelove(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2022
This man again...
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Kasdat5(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

Am patiently waiting too brother . The mofo was all over us in the last thread . They all need to be arrested aswear
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2022
calculation:
Mr Deltel is going the part of rogue agent now. His fraudulent approach will be like mute to the accusations and find back door to take down the thread.

This is just matter of time, if Deltel is not careful, his brand name will be out of trusted dealer for ever

It has no reason to be there from the look of things. Dude is more shady than you can imagine

2 Likes

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Itsrm(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Cvesta:

Any update? Have you handed over to another agent?
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by seanfer(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Why some Nigerians can't be faithful is what I can't understand..
This is the second time in less than 4 months that 2 different people are calling this man out for his corny act.
Later now he will start blaming innocent old people in the village.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by homeboy205: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Omo not again…. lipsrsealed
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Itsrm:

Any update? Have you handed over to another agent?

Not yet
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2022
A tale of lies and deception orchestrated by dele Adeyemi Teluwo alias Deltel ( Eritam automobile enterprises)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by calculation(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cvesta:
A tale of lies and deception orchestrated by dele Adeyemi Teluwo alias Deltel ( Eritam automobile enterprises)
I don't know why you keep the guy in your mercy zone. Just shake table small and the guy will come to tell you what you are begging him to say
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by sultaan(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
When import duty on tokunbo was reduced to 10% and people now pay N1.4m to clear moto why are we still importing cars through Nigerian Port?
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by king406(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Wahala no de finish
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Born2conquer: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2022
sultaan:
When import duty on tokunbo was reduced to 10% and people now pay N1.4m to clear moto why are we still importing cars through Nigerian Port?
Care to explain further?
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Cvesta(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2022
calculation:

I don't know why you keep the guy in your mercy zone. Just shake table small and the guy will come to tell you what you are begging him to say

It’s a little more complicated but he will get what he deserves soon .. Revenge is best served cold
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by calculation(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Cvesta:

It’s a little more complicated but he will get what he deserves soon .. Revenge is best served cold
Alright. Till that time.
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

Cvesta:

Ask Op to state the complication he has now encountered after so uncomplicatedly calling a man a fraud.."Complication" wey no gree am report the "fraud" to the authorities, but resorted to mere online wailing and grandstanding.

You, in your characteristic maner of always allowing your mouth too run far ahead of your brain, have quickly joined in crucifying the alleged 'Fraudster' after hearing only the OP's side of the story, which as usual, depicts the op as the faultless customer who got ripped off by a demonic businessman...Try not to pass judgment on discussions whose entire facts you don't have...

Yeah..it's good to make these complaints online to serve as a heads-up for those who in the future, may wish to deal with such allegedly shady persons ..

But more importantly, it's better to show proof that such complaint is being diligently pursued offline with the authorities with a view to bringing the culprit to book..only then can we be sure that the complainant isn't just crying wolf where there is none, or the complainant isn't himself the wolf looking to rip off a businessman.

That's how the other nigga called Mr Dele out for fraud, making plenty allegation and threats...Last last, na so that thread faded into oblivion after some facts emerged showing that op wasn't giving us the full gist of what went down..

Now this Cvesta nigga has toed the same line, crying blood and fire, only to later say the case is "complicated"..If it was complicated, why isn't he telling us the nature of the complication that only allows him rant online without getting Mr Dele thrown into to SFU or EFCC cell?..

Long story short..This section no be Police Station undecided..If you feel cheated by any member here and you feel you are blameless in that transaction, pursue the matter offline with the relevant authorities..after all for you to come ranting here mean say you don tire for the transaction and all efforts to settle unasef don fail..that energy wey you dey use rant dey give one sided stories, use am waka enter the nearest police station, EFCC office, or whatever, and make the culprit answer for his crime, if any, if e sure for you...

That being said, we now know that anyone dealing with Mr Dele should shine eye extra wella...two complaints of the same nature against him is a serious red flag, irrespective of whether e do d tin wey dem accuse am of or e no do am...it's almost impossible for two different individuals to accuse him of fraud, if im hand clean wella.

Personally, I would avoid having any monetary transactions with him because my tolerance for that kinda fraud bullshit is really low....before una hear say buygala don kill pesin..As a lover of peace and harmony, I not only try to avoid all evil, but all appearances of evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better? Toyota Camry 2007 I4 Or V6 / My Car Makes This Loud Noise When I Start The Engine? / Where Is Cosplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.