Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware (2949 Views)

How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. / Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kasdat5:

Am patiently waiting too brother . The mofo was all over us in the last thread . They all need to be arrested aswear

Oga Sir, dem need to arrest me because?

Abi na just mouth/hand dey scratch you?
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

Ask Op to state the complication he has now encountered after so uncomplicatedly calling a man a fraud.."Complication" wey no gree am report the "fraud" to the authorities, but resorted to mere online wailing and grandstanding.

You, in your characteristic maner of always allowing your mouth to run far ahead of your brain, have quickly joined in crucifying the alleged 'Fraudster' after hearing only the OP's side of the story, which as usual, depicts the op as the faultless customer who got ripped off by a demonic businessman...Try not to pass judgment on discussions whose entire facts you don't have...

Yeah..it's good to make these complaints online to serve as a heads-up for those who in the future, may wish to deal with such allegedly shady persons ..

But more importantly, it's better to show proof that such complaint is being diligently pursued offline with the authorities with a view to bringing the culprit to book..only then can we be sure that the complainant isn't just crying wolf where there is none, or the complainant isn't himself the wolf looking to rip off a businessman.

That's how the other nigga called Mr Dele out for fraud, making plenty allegation and threats...Last last, na so that thread faded into oblivion after some facts emerged showing that op wasn't giving us the full gist of what went down..

Now this Cvesta nigga has toed the same line, crying blood and fire, only to later say the case is "complicated"..If it was complicated, why isn't he telling us the nature of the complication that only allows him rant online without getting Mr Dele thrown into to SFU or EFCC cell?..

Long story short..This section no be Police Station undecided..If you feel cheated by any member here and you feel you are blameless in that transaction, pursue the matter offline with the relevant authorities..after all for you to come ranting here mean say you don tire for the transaction and all efforts to settle unasef don fail..that energy wey you dey use rant dey give one sided stories, use am waka enter the nearest police station, EFCC office, or whatever, and make the culprit answer for his crime, if any, if e sure for you...

That being said, we now know that anyone dealing with Mr Dele should shine eye extra wella...two complaints of the same nature against him is a serious red flag, irrespective of whether e do d tin wey dem accuse am of or e no do am...it's almost impossible for two different individuals to accuse him of fraud, if im hand clean wella.

Personally, I would avoid having any monetary transactions with him because my tolerance for that kinda fraud bullshit is really low....before una hear say buygala don kill pesin..As a lover of peace and harmony, I not only try to avoid all evil, but all appearances of evil.

All this epistle na trash.

On the other thread I ask you a simple question you refuse to reply till this day,the picture the op upload about signing an undertaken,why did he sign it,was it to sell the car or pay him his money,you refuse to answer that and you're here posting one long trash.

Someone open another thread here on nairaland stating what transpired, what's stopping your guy from refuting his claims or is he not a member of nairaland again?

Oga you no get talk jare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

All this epistle na trash.

On the other thread I ask you a simple question you refuse to reply till this day,the picture the op upload about signing an undertaken,why did he sign it,was it to sell the car or pay him his money,you refuse to answer that and you're here posting one long trash.

Someone open another thread here on nairaland stating what transpired, what's stopping your guy from refuting his claims or is he not a member of nairaland again?

Oga you no get talk jare.

First...Dele isn't "my guy"....He isn't my enemy either..

Secondly...Neither Dele nor anyone else here owes you any explanation about any allegation...This isn't a Police Station where na by force say you must write statement once dem drag you go there....Mr Dele is well within his rights to ignore the op and his supporting scavengers like yourself..in fact it is in his best interest that he says little or nothing here, to avoid prejudicing his position if the matter reach police or court...before one idiot will start quoting what he said here to contradict what he is saying later at another place and time...Make op wey create thread dey rant dey go..He is on his own.

like I said earlier, make Op go file report for Police Station or EFCC office against Mr Dele if e sure for am..

Thirdly, I already dealt with your issue of undertaking in that thread....It's not my fault that you are too dense to comprehend what I said there.....maybe i should go retype in Ibo my comments on that thread yeah?..Will that fix your lack of understanding?
If you have any issues on that thread, post them there..don't derail this one.
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

Secondly...Neither Dele nor anyone else here owes you any explanation about any allegation...This isn't a Police Station where na by force say you must write statement once dem drag you go there....Mr Dele is well within his rights to ignore the op and his supporting scavengers like yourself..in fact it is in his best interest that he says little or nothing here, to avoid prejudicing his position if the matter reach police or court...before one idiot will start quoting what he said here to contradict what he is saying later at another place and time...Make op wey create thread dey rant dey go..He is on his own.

like I said earlier, make Op go file report for Police Station or EFCC office against Mr Dele if e sure for am..

Thirdly, I already dealt with your issue of undertaking in that thread....It's not my fault that you are too dense to comprehend what I said there.....maybe i should go retype in Ibo my comments on that thread yeah?..Will that fix your lack of understanding?

Common sense is far from you,for you to even I'm Ibo shows how stupid you are.

He is your guy and you're always trying to defend him here so stop the pretence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

Common sense is far from you,for you to even I'm Ibo shows how stupid you are.

He is your guy and you're always trying to defend him here so stop the pretence.

Where did I say you are Ibo?..abi you don dey hallucinate?

Yes..he is my guy..if that will make you sleep better.
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

https://www.nairaland.com/7137086/deltel-fraud-beware/4#114273747

That's me asking you a question, which you lied here that you already replied.

Oga scroll down and show me where you replied that post.

You just lack common sense, you think writing epistles will make you look smart?

You can write all over the place and end up saying nonsense,it doesn't mean you have sense.

Keep defending nonsense and act like you're neutral.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

Where did I say you are Ibo?..abi you don dey hallucinate?

Yes..he is my guy..if that will make you sleep better.

You wrote maybe I should go re-type in Ibo my comment in that thread,what does that mean?

No need engaging you oga, it's a waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

https://www.nairaland.com/7137086/deltel-fraud-beware/4#114273747

That's me asking you a question, which you lied here that you already replied.

Oga scroll down and show me where you replied that post.

You just lack common sense, you think writing epistles will make you look smart?

You can write all over the place and end up saying nonsense,it doesn't mean you have sense.

Keep defending nonsense and act like you're neutral.

I believe I have responded on that thread and shown you where I responded to the issue of undertaking when op of that thread raised it, only for you to keep re-asking the question...

Check page 4 of that thread and stop derailing.
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

You wrote maybe I should go re-type in Ibo my comment in that thread,what does that mean?

No need engaging you oga, it's a waste of time.

So my implying you might understand Ibo better than English means that I think you are Ibo? grin

Are you ok Sir?
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

So my implying you might understand Ibo better than English means that I think you are Ibo? grin

Are you ok Sir?

Why would you think I understand Ibo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

Why would you think I understand Ibo?

Same reason why you think you understand English even though you are not English..

1 Like

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

Same reason why you think you understand English even though you are not English..

Always thinking he is smart when we all know he is stupid, we all know English is an official language,is Ibo an official language in this country?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 4:10am On Sep 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

Always thinking he is smart when we all know he is stupid, we all know English is an official language,is Ibo an official language in this country?

Yes..Ibo is the standard means of communication in some areas in this country..

Point is ..you don't have to be from a place to understand its langauge..whether it's official or not....

People type in other languages here and nobody has arrested them..

It's not a crime for you to admit you understand vernacular better, because if you did understand English, there won't have been need for 90% of this back-and-forth, or you stupidly insisting on my answering a question I had already answered earlier.
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2022
buygala:

Yes..Ibo is the standard means of communication in some areas in this country..

Point is ..you don't have to be from a place to understand its langauge..whether it's official or not....

People type in other languages here and nobody has arrested them..

It's not a crime for you to admit you understand vernacular better, because if you did understand English, there won't have been need for 90% of this back-and-forth, or you stupidly insisting on my answering a question I had already answered earlier.

You keep acting like you're smart but you're just one stupid fellow with no common sense.

No doubt people type in other languages here now my question is why would you want to reply me with Ibo when we are already communicating in English?

Of all languages in Nigeria you choose Ibo, why is that?
That's because you think I'm IBO or I understand Ibo, stop trying to talk your way around this,like I said earlier you're not smart.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

You keep acting like you're smart but you're just one stupid fellow with no common sense.

No doubt people type in other languages here now my question is why would you want to reply me with Ibo when we are already communicating in English?

Of all languages in Nigeria you choose Ibo, why is that?
That's because you think I'm IBO or I understand Ibo, stop trying to talk your way around this,like I said earlier you're not smart.

You sound harassed by my intelligence..

Pele smiley
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
buygala:

You sound harassed by my intelligence..

Pele smiley

Are you even intelligent? How can a stupid person be intelligent?
No naa grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by buygala(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

Are you even intelligent? How can a stupid person be intelligent?
No naa grin

Drink water bros

Since you know so much, help us with live update on how both threads concerning Mr Dele concluded..and also help us explain the "complication" encountered by Mr Cvesta in his pursuit of justice.

1 Like

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by udemzyudex(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
buygala:

Drink water bros

Since you know so much, help us with live update on how both threads concerning Mr Dele concluded..and also help us explain the "complication" encountered by Mr Cvesta in his pursuit of justice.

Oga go rest.

You have nothing reasonable to post here,keep defending nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Kasdat5(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2022
buygala:

Oga Sir, dem need to arrest me because?

Abi na just mouth/hand dey scratch you?

STFU , you are full of rubbish talks , I'll be the first to post your mug shot .
Soon , very soon ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Freelane33(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2022
I think buygala is mr Dele’s alternates
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by Kasdat5(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Freelane33:
I think buygala is mr Dele’s alternates
grin
You are not far from the truth , he'll soon get arrested & I'd gladly post his mug shot here , his days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by pete3000: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Cvesta:

It’s a little more complicated but he will get what he deserves soon .. Revenge is best served cold

Has he given you your car?
Re: Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware by lagusboyyy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Damn!

Official..dj already viewing this thread.. I trust that G to roast any baga wey go misyarn.. Lol.

Keeping Tab.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camry Constantly Jerking And Revving Crazily Before Changing Gears / BMW R1200RT-P Rear Brake Disc Replacement (PICS) / Let's Know Your Dream RIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.