Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? (2397 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by advanceDNA: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
SeyiFargo:
Your husband died and you came to Nigeria to live with him gringrin..
Well am not surprised Nigeria is the afterlife...

Lol...u too wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by advanceDNA: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thonia69:
Warris dis, lmao grin grin grin

New format...

2 Likes

Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by advanceDNA: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
TheWolfen:
The child in that picture doest have a black gene. Quit the lies.
This is just another catfish account
I understand you looking for fools to scam Mr hairy balls but you won't find them here

Even though na lies...she ddnt say her husband is nigerian oooo...

1 Like

Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by advanceDNA: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
slam7000:

Who are you trying to deceive with this stupid tales?
Anyone that believes this should be flogged and shamed. Sadly, there are people here that will attempt to send private messages.

U'd be surprised some peoole will fall for it..
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by Ballzproblem2: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
I don laugh tire , thank you OP for making my evening
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mugu sad
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by Daniel058(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ada812:
I am a Chinese single mother living in Nigeria. My husband died in a car accident when he was on a business trip to Nigeria two years ago, so I decided to come to Nigeria to live with him. But after coming here, I found that the Nigerian people don't like Chinese women, I hope I can find my friendship here smiley
yahoo Man with small Sense grin

1 Like

Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by queenafolami2: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Easy to photoshop..tell her to post a pic touching her nose...Easy to photoshop..tell her to post a pic touching her nose......
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by detectivejones: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
I almost fell off my couch reading this.grin grin
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by care4you: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eiyaaa... The native doctor wey prepare your soap no try at all!

Of all sites na nairaland you chose?

Try again later thank you!

1 Like

Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by DaInferno(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
SeyiFargo:
grin see as you carry grenade come small misunderstanding
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by Natbrowny: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
SeyiFargo:

grin

1 Like

Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by babavik: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Imagine this school drop-out or do we blame ASUU strike? grin grin

I hope you have your PVC for 2023?

Vote PO to change your condition.
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
crazy people plenty for nairaland
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by SeyiFargo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Badg grin
DaInferno:
grin see as you carry grenade come small misunderstanding
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by jeromestarks: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ada812:
I am a Chinese single mother living in Nigeria. My husband died in a car accident when he was on a business trip to Nigeria two years ago, so I decided to come to Nigeria to live with him. But after coming here, I found that the Nigerian people don't like Chinese women, I hope I can find my friendship here smiley
No one loves coronavirus.
I didn't say being Chinese is same as being COVID-19 though.
Re: Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? by pointblank247(m): 4:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Ada812:
I am a Chinese single mother living in Nigeria. [b]My husband died in a car accident when he was on a business trip to Nigeria two years ago, so I decided to come to Nigeria to live with him. [/b]But after coming here, I found that the Nigerian people don't like Chinese women, I hope I can find my friendship here smiley
so your husband died, then you came to Nigeria to live with him abi, ? First, you need deliverance, and i can handle that,
Second is that if you are reall I can give you Nigeria friendship and gbola ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? / A Lady Just Left My Side Over D Weekend / Some Guys Are Just Jerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.