Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Wife Slaps Husband. Should He Retaliate? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Slaps Husband. Should He Retaliate? (1556 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wife Slaps Husband. Should He Retaliate? by MadarasBlade(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Blendy77:
It's vert wrong from every angle. Why would a woman slap her husband? He missed fertility appointment so? Why not hear him out to kno his reasons for not keeping to time? And she even had guts to slap him in the presence of his friend? Na wa o! Women should learn to control their temper, anger and emotions. You can't disrespect your spouse in the presence of a witness and expect peace in your home. The man not retaliating shows maturity but leaving the house in anger is wrong, maybe that is his own way of pay back. Oga advise your friend to go home and settle wt his wife especially if she apologises.

You deserve a slap for those last two paragraphs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With This Advice / Women And Their Funny Behaviours Sometimes. / Should Couples Live Together B4 Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.