Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF (3112 Views)

Coup: Prosecute Those Inciting Military Against Tinubu – MURIC Tells Army / Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo / LG Crisis: Oyo Government To Prosecute Those Who Vandalize LG Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by psucc(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF

“Any Nigerian who lives abroad, funding the campaign of Peter Obi shall be arrested. It is against our electoral laws...one thing Nigerians who based abroad failed to understand is that they cannot stay there and dictate to us how to govern our country. Someone will seat in United States of America and be telling us what to do and what not to do as if we don’t know what we are doing in this country".

“If you violate the electoral law, you will face the penalty squarely and we will do everything within our power to prosecute both you and the candidate you are funding his campaign..."

“We’ve received a signal that some individuals, mostly Nigerians living abroad have taken it upon themselves to fund the campaign of Mr Peter Obi who’s the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the forthcoming Presidential election..."

“What these individuals failed to understand is that Nigerian is a democratic nation governed by democratic rules and regulations. It is against the electoral act for those living abroad to sponsor any candidate in an election. Those involved should desist from such act or have us to contend with. We will resist it by all means. Such fund cannot enter Nigeria. Although we have put measures on ground to apprehend those who will get themselves involved in such an act.”

Source: spynigeria.NG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by AdamuKD: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Another paid propaganda from Tilinbu urchins. We go shock una next year

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Racoon(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
What these individuals failed to understand is that Nigerian is a democratic nation governed by democratic rules and regulations
grin

7 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by danijesus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Foolishness!
Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
The fear from these terrorist gangs is too much. They are afraid of a different government coming to expose a lot of things and can go to any limit to puncture it.

They tagged him as having no structure but will raise an eyebrow any time he makes a move.

APC even have a political branch in London who have consistently campaigned and funded trips with no Investigation. Who told this gangs that Obi is receiving funding abroad.

I honestly don't know why these people hate their country so much but would turn to accuse others of hating it. Is that not madness? Are they comfortable about how things are going in this country?

Even if we don't have money to go abroad vacations, let's have a good security so that we can take our families on local vacation. Why can't I comfortably visit Bauchi game reserve without fearing for my life and the lives of my children? Why can't I take my families on vacation to Ekiti state hills? Why can't I move around in my country without fearing for my life?

Why can't we have the opportunity to visit another state and watch clubs we support play matches? Don't we enjoy what we see in premiership matches over the TV? Are we cursed in this black nation? These evil people holding 200million people to ransom and some tribalistic individuals are backing them. Shame.

Has the north not been seriously on the receiving end of these insecurities? How many innocent souls have we lost in the power game of some greedy corrupt old thieves?

We need to take back our country. We can't continue to live a nation without building our nation. The old order should make way for a new order. Say NO to old men stealing our collective fortune while their wards go abroad to spend our God gifted resources. If you are poor and still thinking of voting APC/PDP, I pity what you are doing to yourself. Its a SHAME

23 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by seunmsg(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fake news from Peter Obi’s campaign team.

4 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by kay1one(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
This Obi foreign trip is really sending shivers up their spine.

Good!

19 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Bobloco: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Laggafin: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Story made in asteroids

2 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Blackfire(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Infact Peter obi will be arrested if he steps inside Nigeria...

Mark my word

Enough is enough

Structure less party
Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Lionnation: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
I laugh in Spanish, fear fear pipo

1 Like

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by derecho(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kikikiki...Very soon the clueless FG would soon arresting anyone bearing Peter or Obi

4 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Lionnation: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Blackfire:

Mark my word

Enough is enough

Structure less party
try and see,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Only The Nation newspaper gives out fake news

3 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Babaken(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Agbado urchins Cry me a river.

8 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by beerfraud(f): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief
Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by derecho(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary of Tinubu
Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Qtrpst4: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Are you this low?

seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Babaken(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Blackfire:

Mark my word

Enough is enough

Structure less party
They call them structure less party still they can't sleep eye's close they keep having BP.

1 Like

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Qtrpst4: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
See the real thief here

beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

2 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Mrfixitt(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by kcnwaigbo: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Very soon one stupid mod like that will rush this stupid story to the front page

2 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Asgard73: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fake news

OBi cretians wan sell obi bu propaganda by force

But they can’t be sensible naa

Only insane idiots and IPOB bingos will vote obi

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by adekolaelect(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Another paid propaganda from Tilinbu urchins. We go shock una next year
Na Tinubu mater will kie many like this one .Nothing even founction in their memory anymore than to crying of Tinubus name.

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Patrickker(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
How many have you arrested and prosecuted for funding boko haram from abroad. Or you all forget then that Nigeria is a democratic nation? We know who our enemies truly are. The funding within Nigeria alone will get the work done. As a 37 year old, the past and present crop of leaders have failed to provide a job for me and others. If my 1k can push his cause, i will obediently do it. Wait till campaign starts proper, the tsunami is gonna sweep hard. Never again!

2 Likes

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Very bad.
That's jealousy

1 Like

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Una don start, he remain small all of Una eyes go clear. Peter Obi or nothing

1 Like

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by YourMrBoo: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Blackfire:

Mark my word

Enough is enough

Structure less party

Lol see painment...

He will enter and you will do nothing but keep wailing as usual grin

1 Like

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by limeta(f): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Someone will seat in United States of America and be telling us what to do and what not to do as if we don’t know what we are doing in this country".

Mallam do you really think you know what you doing
No you don't
The truth is you so call leaders are rubbish

1 Like

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by tempest01(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Stories
Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by doggedfighter(f): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ndi ala !

Re: We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF by Mikespecialone(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Blackfire:

Mark my word

Enough is enough

Structure less party

Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falae: An Igbo Person Should Be President In 2023 / Tinubu Drug Links Gets More Serious / Flash: Fashola Is Writing President Election Tribunal Judgement For Judges(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.