Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) (3348 Views)

The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Sammy07: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:
You tell us ,Arrewa is my brother and he is saying the truth & don't twist it like ur Ibadan express newspaper.

I no get time Rekhina, you should be in the romance section chilling with the redpillers grin

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Me self tire o.

I think threads like this should be ignored. We shouldn’t dignify divisive characters like the OP with a response.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by ThAGodFaThEr4: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sammy07:

Some rubbish talk, except a Yoruba man tells you his religion.

No dey use his name judge his religion. As I bear Samuel, I can be worshipping IFA and you'll always think I'm still a Christian grin

And here in Yoruba land, ethnicity is more important than religion.

Many Yoruba Christians going redeem, CAC, winners etc some will run to herbalist or alfas house if they encounter problems. Same goes for our Muslims.

Thousands of Muslims do go to Mountain to meet White garment people.

You can make your research.

Religion can't blindfold us here.
Dead the rubbish talk grin

Or plz, TELL me the religion of SUNDAY IGBOHO grin
Shut up you lying machine, if ethnicity comes before religion then why did Tinubu shout :where are the cows" at the home of our elder statesman, Pa fasoranti?

5 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

I think threads like this should be ignored. We shouldn’t dignify divisive characters like the OP with a response.

Understood bro.

But one or two banters is still cool. I understand the intention of the thread well.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Salvador1: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm here reading comments for 33 yrs and still counting...

Feed me more abeg.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by ThAGodFaThEr4: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Ogun will never forgive you Tinubu urchins for bringing this calamity upon we Yoruba Christians

5 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Salvador1: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Conrod: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sammy07:

What nonsense is this? grin

Plz who should be accountable for the death of PA fasoranti daughter In Ondo?

Oh we should forget abi grin
So you want others to forget their pains and loss because your leader (tinubu) dont care about yours but power ,power and how to acquire power at your expence ?

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by SU50: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep exposing yourself

So you cannot live as one with northern Muslims but Na politics you be one with them

Bloody mofos, they must be thinking everyone is as dumb as them. We dey wait for una.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by SU50: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arrewa:
Do you know that westerners regardless of religion gang up to attack innocent Northerners in ile ife? Do you know that they gang up to attack northern Muslims in Sasha Oyo state??

Do you that Yoruba Christian at the other hand will never give their Yoruba Muslim brothers the Green light to attack Christian Easterners??

Because to them religion is as important as ethnicity??

I must confess that Yoruba Christian are more smatter and more sophisticated than their Muslims counterparts!!!

Now the north can no longer trust a Yoruba Muslim (Tinubu) but the Christian Easterners are at least confidence on Osibanjo!!

Now Tinubu was forced to chose a northern Muslim as a vice president... You know why??

Because the northern Muslims don't feel safe in the leadership of a Yoruba Muslim!!

This is sad!! But it is what it is!!

My brother, we dey wait for them bastards.

They think they can manipulate and say things as it favours them, they are dead wrong.

Just of recent they have started threatening secession should they lose, bloody bastards. grin

Dey gather receipts, time for using it is coming.

5 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Kagd10: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arrewa:
Do you know that westerners regardless of religion gang up to attack innocent Northerners in ile ife? Do you know that they gang up to attack northern Muslims in Sasha Oyo state??

Do you that Yoruba Christian at the other hand will never give their Yoruba Muslim brothers the Green light to attack Christian Easterners??

Because to them religion is as important as ethnicity??

I must confess that Yoruba Christian are more smatter and more sophisticated than their Muslims counterparts!!!

Now the north can no longer trust a Yoruba Muslim (Tinubu) but the Christian Easterners are at least confidence on Osibanjo!!

Now Tinubu was forced to chose a northern Muslim as a vice president... You know why??

Because the northern Muslims don't feel safe in the leadership of a Yoruba Muslim!!

This is sad!! But it is what it is!!

Another gibberish.

Who cares about your bullshit.

Sink it into your skull. Any criminal who misbehave in our region will be dealt with. Imagine a criminal coming from another region to cause mayhem and killing in our region. You dey mad? You won't turn our region to your bandit enclave.

If you see any Yoruba misbehave in your region, deal with him. Shikena.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Kagd10: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sammy07:

What nonsense is this? grin

Plz who should be accountable for the death of PA fasoranti daughter In Ondo?

Oh we should forget abi grin

Don't mind them. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by odduduwa: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

if an Igbo man opens such thread, you will bring out thousands of counter argument to counter him , now I know yorubas are scared of the north , you just dint want to offend them even if you are hurt

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by deeptechcool(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arrewa:
The Hausas have the tendency of forgiving and forgetting at any given time!!

But not the JALLOS!!!

We have the records, the videos and all the comments supporting the killing of innocent Northerners on behalf of southern unity.

The killing of innocent Niger migrants, the killing of innocent Northerners!! We all have the records intact!!!

Seems stupidiity and senselessness run in the blood of you Jallos. The atrocities being committed on a daily basis by your fellow Jallos from North to South on a daily basis have never been a cause, but the retaliatory actions of fellow Nigerians are well documented?
Your Supreme leader in Aso rock muteness defines your intention well. Other Nigerians are also waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BlazinGlory40: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

But if it was a thread concerning igbos, you would happily indulge the OP abi. BATists are being careful not to offend the northerners and this is why they hardly attack atiku cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BlazinGlory40: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
odduduwa:
if an Igbo man opens such thread, you will bring out thousands of counter argument to counter him , now I know yorubas are scared of the north , you just dint want to offend them even if you are hurt

They don’t want anything that would cost BAT votes in the north.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by tctrills: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol he’s more educated than me because an IPOB terrorist say so?

It seems terrorists are now showing brotherly love because this sudden love between IPOB terrorists and bandits like Arrewa (OP) who supports killers need to be studied.

It's funny that Yoruba and Hausa always kill themselves in the west but you prefer to fight IPOB. Are you daft.

6 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by obyrich(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

They don’t want anything that would cost BAT votes in the north.
They are blind to reality. Atiku has the north in his pocket. I am obidient by the way.

6 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
omenka
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

But if it was a thread concerning igbos, you would happily indulge the OP abi. BATists are being careful not to offend the northerners and this is why they hardly attack atiku cheesy
omenka

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Urflucked: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Both you northerners and westerners are tribalistic to the core

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by tamdun: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
E b like sey na mad people come ur wedding ceremony, when ur people killed an innocent pregnant woman in sasha ibadan, d seriki quickly hide the killer, so what do u expect yoruba to do, say thank you?

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arrewa:
The Hausas have the tendency of forgiving and forgetting at any given time!!

But not the JALLOS!!!

We have the records, the videos and all the comments supporting the killing of innocent Northerners on behalf of southern unity.

The killing of innocent Niger migrants, the killing of innocent Northerners!! We all have the records intact!!!
Shut da fvck up dude. What effrontery do you have to say who we will follow or wouldn't? Who appointed you Arewa spokesperson? In all the leadership position that we have held, what has really come out of it if I may ask? Y'all keep whipping up sentiments cos of selfish interest of holding power. Are you not seeing what is happening in Zamfara, Yobe, Kogi, Katsina, Sokoto, Kaduna and the likes? Isn't a Jalloh the Cinc, what have we gained if I may ask? Support a candidate cos you feel like supporting him/her but don't be sentimental about your kindred holding leadership sake of primordial folklore. Sai anjima

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by tamdun: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
undecided on a serious note you are right

I see Yoruba only have banter with Igbo christians but have never heard an attack on them

But Yoruba Muslims are the first to sell their supposed Muslim brethren up north to be killed or manhandled in the west
If igbo attack yoruba, them go collect
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Rekhina(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
SU50:

My brother, we dey wait for them bastards.

They think they can manipulate and say things as it favours them, they are dead wrong.

Just of recent they have started threatening secession should they lose, bloody bastards. grin

Dey gather receipts, time for using it is coming.
Then I swear by Allah Nigeria military will teach them lesson
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Rekhina(f): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
HarunaWest:
Shut da fvck up dude. What effrontery do you have to say who we will follow or wouldn't? Who appointed you Arewa spokesperson? In all the leadership position that we have held, what has really come out of it if I may ask? Y'all keep whipping up sentiments cos of selfish interest of holding power. Are you not seeing what is happening in Zamfara, Yobe, Kogi, Katsina, Sokoto, Kaduna and the likes? Isn't a Jalloh the Cinc, what have we gained if I may ask? Support a candidate cos you feel like supporting him/her but don't be sentimental about your kindred holding leadership sake of primordial folklore. Sai anjima
this tinubu follower shut up
I know Arrewa ,he has strong position in Arewa forum and you ,who are you ?

During election yorubas will hear from the north .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Owologbo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
undecided on a serious note you are right

I see Yoruba only have banter with Igbo christians but have never heard an attack on them

But Yoruba Muslims are the first to sell their supposed Muslim brethren up north to be killed or manhandled in the west

You, arrewa and your likes should shut up.
No normal human being behave the way most northerners behave here in the south. If a southerner in the northbehave the way you lots behave here, they won't survive a day in the north.

Very anyhow people; you don't rent house, follow laid down rules and regulations, you threaten people with knifes and cutlasses in there own land etc.

Teach your people on how to behave whenever they leave their enclaved north to the south.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Rekhina(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

We north knows you Yoruba preaching peace while fireing juju to kill Isa funtua and Abba kyari ,Mallam Adamu Isa alangu have everything documented. You use evil charms on buhari to frustrate him and u pretend to love north .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by tamdun: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:

We north knows you Yoruba preaching peace while fireing juju to kill Isa funtua and Abba kyari ,Mallam Adamu Isa alangu have everything documented. You use evil charms on buhari to frustrate him and u pretend to love north .
Now I understand why seunmsg said we should ignore this thread

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:
this tinubu follower shut up
I know Arrewa ,he has strong position in Arewa forum and you ,who are you ?

During election yorubas will hear from the north .
So cos ah oppose his views, I have become a Tinubu follower. What position does he have if I may ask? Who knows him? Who knows you? How far has ethnic politics taken you in life? During election period, everyone becomes a commentator. People that are not card carrying members of any political party. I would have loved to educate yah, buh time wouldn't permit me. This is my last response on this thread. Take care.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Sergio104(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Family matter Sha

Senior brother and his junior sister fighting.

Wetin concern me? (Interesting Sha)

Outta here!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Turboking(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:

where did this blood thirsty bist crawl out from? Mind you the nomadic Fulani and Hausa are not the same,the atrocities of the Fulani against the Hausa communities in the north are well documented..bare it in mind ,no reasonable Hausa man thoughts aligns with yours,the earlier you realise this the better for you mofos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Ranked Above THESE Countries... (Surprising) / Should Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Now Foreign Minister) Resign? / Did Oduduwa Fall From The Sky As In Falling From The Sky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.