Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) (3445 Views)

Planned Protest: Youths Vow To Defend South-West Against External Forces / The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Landmack: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:

Arrewa is 100times wiser and more educated than you . By Allah You think we are mumu up north?
Atiku is our president and u will do nothing or break away our military will crush ur Lagos state

Lmaoooo

Military will crush wetin? Why Lagos?

U pple should go and crush iragbiji in Osun state. We have Lagos indigenes spread all over d worlds and we won’t take rubbish from ediots insulting us because of a drug baron from Osun state and making Lagosians a laughing stock.

Woe betide Amoda Ogunlere for bringing insults to Lagos and Lagosians
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Firstson33(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arrewa:
The Hausas have the tendency of forgiving and forgetting at any given time!!

But not the JALLOS!!!

We have the records, the videos and all the comments supporting the killing of innocent Northerners on behalf of southern unity.you are too biased with your statement hope you also have the record and video of the killing of Deborah and many southerners who have also lost their life in your norther brothers hands

The killing of innocent Niger migrants, the killing of innocent Northerners!! We all have the records intact!!!
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol who be this caww again?

We know sensible Northerners when we see one. Some of these Atiku supporters are taking things to the extreme. Your Northern leaders know their true ally and you’re just wasting your time online with this jargons because it won’t give the result you intend to get.

To your lamentation on this thread, if Hausa people in Shasha attack Yorubas, we should just keep mum because say them be Muslim? Which kind of animal will come to another person land to foment trouble and when they respond play the victim card?

Arrewa or Wetin be your name again. It seems you just finished sniffing soak away before coming online to spit this jargons.
You now censure the word "cow" when addressing Arrewa? Lol
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Firstson33(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arrewa:

But not the JALLOS!!!

We have the records, the videos and all the comments supporting the killing of innocent Northerners on behalf of southern unity.you are too biased with your statement hope you also have the record and video of the killing of Deborah and many southerners who have also lost their life in your norther brothers hands. The real norther and Fulani man never forgives and I don’t think forgiveness is in that’s trash they called Quora

The killing of innocent Niger migrants, the killing of innocent Northerners!! We all have the records intact!!!
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sammy07:

What nonsense is this? grin

Plz who should be accountable for the death of PA fasoranti daughter In Ondo?

Oh we should forget abi grin
Where are the cows?
Anything different from this narrative will put you in trouble with Emilokan.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Ttalk: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Read deep his message again

MC oloumo threat to put northern Muslims in their place is a cause for concern

Tinubu encompasses this believe for Yoruba Muslims to payback Fulani Muslims and return Islam capital to the west

You are such a useless mofo and very hateful individual that takes politics to the extreme. I know you are from the south but common sense has elude you.

Why will I be this hateful to Igbo or Ijaw when I daily interact with them and we have lived together peacefully despite the online banter we just come online to do at spare times to while away time.

You are such a disgrace to the South, for taking side with an slowpoke with no rational mind to project his candidate without sounding hateful.

I hope other Southerners will caution you on this dangerous path you are embarking on.

Be warned, when shit hit the ceiling we would all be affected.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sammy07:

Some rubbish talk, except a Yoruba man tells you his religion.

No dey use his name judge his religion. As I bear Samuel, I can be worshipping IFA and you'll always think I'm still a Christian grin

And here in Yoruba land, ethnicity is more important than religion.

Many Yoruba Christians going redeem, CAC, winners etc some will run to herbalist or alfas house if they encounter problems. Same goes for our Muslims.

Thousands of Muslims do go to Mountain to meet White garment people.

You can make your research.

Religion can't blindfold us here.
Dead the rubbish talk grin

Or plz, TELL me the religion of SUNDAY IGBOHO grin

We have a Sayings in Yoruba land.

Iwa lesin meaning character is religion
This is exactly why mumuric is a very angry Muslim organization.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
omenka
Do you want to Bleep him or you have done so already?
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin grin cheesy
This thread is very interesting

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
tamdun:

If igbo attack yoruba, them go collect
Igbos will attack when we have perfected our plans to install an Igbo Oba and governor in Lagos. By then, you will either be our subject or collect.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

I think threads like this should be ignored. We shouldn’t dignify divisive characters like the OP with a response.
Lol. This one wants peace now.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sergio104:
Family matter Sha

Senior brother and his junior sister fighting.

Wetin concern me? (Interesting Sha)

Outta here!!!
Nobody is fighting. They are all foolish children of foolish parents simple.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
tamdun:

Now I understand why seunmsg said we should ignore this thread
We too know why grin

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by M4A1carbine: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
You are truly a slave....See sophisticated begging...

You guyz are shameless, from Tinubu to bottom feeding squalor miscreants...

Gad darn it!!...

LegendHero:

We know sensible Northerners when we see one. Some of these Atiku supporters are taking things to the extreme. Your Northern leaders know their true ally and you’re just wasting your time online with this jargons because it won’t give the result you intend to get.

To your lamentation on this thread, if Hausa people in Shasha attack Yorubas, we should just keep mum because say them be Muslim? Which kind of animal will come to another person land to foment trouble and when they respond play the victim card?

Arrewa or Wetin be your name again. It seems you just finished sniffing soak away before coming online to spit this jargons.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Jflex07(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Just imagine this was from an igbo man or a thread against Peter Obi. Yoruba Muslims would have filled this thread with their hate and tribalistic comments, but because it is from a northerner,they have all ran away.. This one be like master and slave wahala.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
group of agbados
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by danilmo: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:

We north knows you Yoruba preaching peace while fireing juju to kill Isa funtua and Abba kyari ,Mallam Adamu Isa alangu have everything documented. You use evil charms on buhari to frustrate him and u pretend to love north .

Madam rest. If u no dey vote person, take it to ur chest and stop making it like a big threat. No dey make filmsy excuse with ur vote, wink

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by EngrGeorge: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ttalk:

You are such a useless mofo and very hateful individual that takes politics to the extreme. I know you are from the south but common sense has elude you.

Why will I be this hateful to Igbo or Ijaw when I daily interact with them and we have lived together peacefully despite the online banter we just come online to do at spare times to while away time.

You are such a disgrace to the South, for taking side with an slowpoke with no rational mind to project his candidate without sounding hateful.

I hope other Southerners will caution you on this dangerous path you are embarking on.

Be warned, when shit hit the ceiling we would all be affected.
That's a Northerner you're quoting bro
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by danilmo: 2:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Arrewa:
Do you know that westerners regardless of religion gang up to attack innocent Northerners in ile ife? Do you know that they gang up to attack northern Muslims in Sasha Oyo state??

Do you that Yoruba Christian at the other hand will never give their Yoruba Muslim brothers the Green light to attack Christian Easterners??

Because to them religion is as important as ethnicity??

I must confess that Yoruba Christian are more smatter and more sophisticated than their Muslims counterparts!!!

Now the north can no longer trust a Yoruba Muslim (Tinubu) but the Christian Easterners are at least confidence on Osibanjo!!

Now Tinubu was forced to chose a northern Muslim as a vice president... You know why??

Because the northern Muslims don't feel safe in the leadership of a Yoruba Muslim!!

This is sad!! But it is what it is!!

Una with this una trust talk self, u really fink u're doing anybody favor. We told Tinubu to believe Aboki at his own peril, cause u guys will always bring up on useless story or the other to form betrayal. no worry baba, do ur worst. This will further on solidify the opinion that never u make deal with an Aboki. BAT should go and loose the election and come back to support Odua nation cause he is the only one holding our anger for secession. Trust me wen Yoruba is ready nobody can hold them down . Pen has always prove to b migthier than combat. With Biafra in d other side who will follow our step. No worry, u LL rule urself.

Carry vote dey threaten., Like u really expected Men to look u main them to death just because they want ur vote, using it as a reference shows how bloody u arr grin

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by danilmo: 2:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:

Arrewa is 100times wiser and more educated than you . By Allah You think we are mumu up north?
Atiku is our president and u will do nothing or break away our military will crush ur Lagos state

This one is typing from one village on top her dirty bed grin

U really think ure in one Animal kingdom co banana republic grin. Our military will crush bla bla. U're mentally slow madam wink.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Urflucked: 2:58am On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:

We north knows you Yoruba preaching peace while fireing juju to kill Isa funtua and Abba kyari ,Mallam Adamu Isa alangu have everything documented. You use evil charms on buhari to frustrate him and u pretend to love north .

Ode, are you not a Muslim?
I no be Yoruba but why is it now that you think that traditional religion is a threat. I thought that there is no other god besides allah. You want to use superstition to incite mumu violence.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Urflucked: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Jflex07:
Just imagine this was from an igbo man or a thread against Peter Obi. Yoruba Muslims would have filled this thread with their hate and tribalistic comments, but because it is from a northerner,they have all ran away.. This one be like master and slave wahala.

Naturally now grin
Them dey fear
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2022
seunmsg:

I think threads like this should be ignored. We shouldn’t dignify divisive characters like the OP with a response.

I disagree.
Infidels like Arrewa must be responded to. Ti oju ba n se ipi, a a fi han ni.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Some mumu looking for ways to instigate crises between Ahusas and Yorubas they called a slave to Ahusas when election time had never come. Try again later.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by FoolishBoy419: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2023
LegendHero:

The op is right though. If I can remember very well, several dozen innocent Hausa traders were killed just because ONE Hausa man had a disagreement with a Yoruba woman. I remember many pro-Tinubu Yoruba guys mocking the north after the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/6419153/lost-n20-million-shasha-crisis

This would have been understandable (even though still barbaric) if the Southwesterners treat criminals from other regions like that. If an Igbo man had been the one that stabbed the woman, it's 100% certain that they'd only kill the said Igbo man and continue minding there business.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Padipadi: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Arrewa:
Do you know that westerners regardless of religion gang up to attack innocent Northerners in ile ife? Do you know that they gang up to attack northern Muslims in Sasha Oyo state??

Do you that Yoruba Christian at the other hand will never give their Yoruba Muslim brothers the Green light to attack Christian Easterners??

Because to them religion is as important as ethnicity??

I must confess that Yoruba Christian are more smatter and more sophisticated than their Muslims counterparts!!!

Now the north can no longer trust a Yoruba Muslim (Tinubu) but the Christian Easterners are at least confidence on Osibanjo!!

Now Tinubu was forced to chose a northern Muslim as a vice president... You know why??

Because the northern Muslims don't feel safe in the leadership of a Yoruba Muslim!!

This is sad!! But it is what it is!!
Oh, so you v spilled hate speeches like these in the past and DSS never locate you?
Ate you hiding under Sultan of Sokoto's bed?
The north is the greatest oppressor in history of Nigeria.
* Ilorin massacre by Alimi
* Religious killings in the north is there.
* Deborah Samuel issue of last year dey there.
So when you create threads like these, it's not strengthening national unity. Maybe you too are tired of Nigeria like the Igbos.
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Padipadi: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Arrewa:

But not the JALLOS!!!

We have the records, the videos and all the comments supporting the killing of innocent Northerners on behalf of southern unity.

Do your worst b
Re: The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) by Padipadi: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Truthisunique2:
Read deep his message again

MC oloumo threat to put northern Muslims in their place is a cause for concern

Tinubu encompasses this believe for Yoruba Muslims to payback Fulani Muslims and return Islam capital to the west
You are cursed. South west don't give a fûck about religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu / Magistrate Court Somewhere In The East (pic) / Jonathan Orders Early Completion Of Road Projects In S-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.