Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Igede Girls Planned On Killing Their Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igede Girls Planned On Killing Their Friend (527 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Beautiful People, Igede Girls Are Prepossessing, See Photos / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igede Girls Planned On Killing Their Friend by devilmaycry: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Igede Girls Planned On Killing Their Friend by devilmaycry: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Igede Girls Planned On Killing Their Friend by devilmaycry: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
FarinolaFrances:
Human being sha.... God help us oh!

Good day everyone and how's it going there.

My purpose of opening this thread is my new discovery of a solution to small and tiny penis, breast and buttocks

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that increases the size(length and girth) of the manhood/breast and buttocks within the first week of use

it's made from Hausa mixtures of leaves, fruits and roots under hygienic condition

it's 100% natural with no side effects

The price is 6000 and waybill fee of 2000 to any location

there are pictures and some good report from our clients.

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call: 0.8.1.3.5.6.0.5.0.2.8.....
Smh

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriends Massage Therapist Sucked Me / Rich/wealthy Single Guys, How Do You Cope / May Yul Edochie Accused Of Snubbing Fellow Actress Victoria Inyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.