Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? (1860 Views)

Pls Help, I Suddenly Started Getting Attracted To My Fellow Men / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm fair in complexion so I prefere dark-skinned girls. I prefer to have a girlfriend with dark skin. Rosa my girlfriend is dark skin. But suddenly I realized that I admire ladies who are fair in complexion. Is this normal?
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by badgirl01(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yes
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by tnerro1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Welcome to the club, better late than never

If you see me with a black girl, am just fvcking her, if you see me with a fair girl, I am dating her.

2 Likes

Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offcourse u are
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Godada(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by internationalman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
May My love for genuinely light skinned girl not kill me oh.

That feeling I get when I stare at or rub a light skinned girl lap. Ebony girls can't give me that.

3 Likes

Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm easily attracted to fair skinned girls

1 Like

Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Offcourse u are
bae where have u been?
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by czarr(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Natural light skin girls are beautiful.

But I'll prefer a dark skin girl over a "light skin" that bleached.

4 Likes

Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by 7buckz(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Everybody has their preferences, but maybe cus am a black man, I prefer black beauty with some pink lips and nice pair of ass.
Gush!
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:
bae where have u been?
Have been around watssup??
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:
bae where have u been?
Have been around watssup?? Thought u are still angry with me about the last time
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Have been around watssup?? Thought u are still angry with me about the last time
Prettygirl, even tho we met offNL you have no idea about me? I don't keep malice for a mini-second.

Tho that guy is my step-bro's friend, I wasn't happy so that you should stop calling people ugly.

You are my breath..can't live without yougrin
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:
Prettygirl, even tho we met offNL you have no idea about me? I don't keep malice for a mini-second.

Tho that guy is my step-bro's friend, I wasn't happy so that you should stop calling people ugly.

You are my breath..can't live without yougrin
lol am sorry. I thought u were the one I was surprised it's okay though how are you
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
lol am sorry. I thought u were the one I was surprised it's okay though how are you
I know you will be suprisedgrin I'm fine. I just got admission into a private University with 70 percent scholarship in Osun state. You are not close to Osun.
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:
I know you will be suprisedgrin I'm fine. I just got admission into a private University with 70 percent scholarship in Osun state. You are not close to Osun.
Wow are u serious?? Congratulations. I will be going to school next year. It will be in my own state delta. But wait is Osun not under ASUU??
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wow are u serious?? Congratulations. I will be going to school next year. It will be in my own state delta. But wait is Osun not under ASUU??
No it's a private university in Ede.

I know that there's a university in Delta that is not under ASUU, which one is that?
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:

I know that there's a university in Delta that is not under ASUU, which one is that?
It's delsu. Abraka!!
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:

u wrote jamb this year?
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
u wrote jamb this year?
Yea, I did.

2020 I scored 276 but Uniabuja denied me admission.

2021 I scored 312 and TSU offered me admission to study Law but I forfeit it because of ASUU strike.

2022 I scored 289 and was offered admission to study English (my choice tho).

What do you want to study?
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:
Yea, I did.

2020 I scored 276 but Uniabuja denied me admission.

2021 I scored 312 and TSU offered me admission to study Law but I forfeit it because of ASUU strike.

2022 I scored 289 and was offered admission to study English (my choice tho).

What do you want to study?
Mass communication!! 2020 I wrote jamb and scored 220 ibandan gave me admission. The money I was suppose to use den was spent on food bc of corona virus so I couldn't go. But am ready now so am writing next year so I can go. Most federal universities are competitive nd it will be difficult to get admission there bc am not an indigene am considering my mum's pocket that why I want to school in my own state I feel it will be easier for me.
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Sambaby7640: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Mass communication!! 2020 I wrote jamb and scored 220 ibandan gave me admission. The money I was suppose to use den was spent on food bc of corona virus so I couldn't go. But am ready now so am writing next year so I can go. Most federal universities are competitive nd it will be difficult to get admission there bc am not an indigene am considering my mum's pocket that why I want to school in my own state I feel it will be easier for me.
come to my school unn. Admission isn't hard at all.. infact Unn over admits. The tuition fee is very affordable.
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by ObamaMessi: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sambaby7640:
come to my school unn. Admission isn't hard at all.. infact Unn over admits. The tuition fee is very affordable.
Na who be this wey dey interupt our steady flow of communication?
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Sambaby7640: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Na who be this wey dey interupt our steady flow of communication?
your Oga at the top cheesy
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
That's why every girl wan use bleaching cream .

1 Like

Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If it's UI then I think it's in your best interest to go to DELSU because UI is under ASUU. Those of us that will school out-of-state, it doesnt mean we have more grace than those who will school within the state.

you mention mummy, daddy nkor
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
That's why every girl wan use bleaching cream .
Not everygirl. Only girls that thinks their dark skin is doing them more harm than good. My girlfriend is dark, the day she bleach her skin is the day we will end our relationship.
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Messi1: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yea, public universities are highly competitive. I just pray that you will secure admission. With your intelligence and sharp wit, I believe you will make it.
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:
Not everygirl. Only girls that thinks their dark skin is doing them more harm than good. My girlfriend is dark, the day she bleach her skin is the day we will end our relationship.
that's true , is better one maintains its natural complexion whether dark or light skinned , if you check out this current Bbnaija housemates , you will know that each skin color has its own uniqueness , from Diane to Allyson and Doyin. God has made everything beautiful , we are just forcing ourselves to copy the whites.

1 Like

Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by ObamaMessi: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sambaby7640:
your Oga at the top cheesy
What? I guess you are drunkgrin
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by captainbangz: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Dark girls anytime anyday. Be dark and speak fluent English, lawd! your JuJu don catch me be that.lol. I am thinking of considering a Ghanaian or African American for a wife, if God open way.
Re: I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
If it's UI then I think it's in your best interest to go to DELSU because UI is under ASUU. Those of us that will school out-of-state, it doesnt mean we have more grace than those who will school within the state.

you mention mummy, daddy nkor
Dad died in the army

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Cooking Oil Aka Groundnut Oil Be Used For Penetration / How My Relationship Ended After My Broke Lover Broke the Macbook I Purchased For / Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.