Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies (27969 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by BATified2023: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2022
A
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by faithfull18(f): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by engrchykae(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAiGDeWM72Q

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChncTSlLgRf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
the same way you swindle people of their money with the promise of whatever

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Rosaline5000: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:

Suya big na. At least you spent money before banging her.

Me na my fine long fingernails I take dey bang them.

Anytime I want to go on a fucking spree all I have to do is just keep my nails to be longer than usual.
WTF man, how is that possible, girls just fall for you because you have a long finger nails??
Or you are just cappin

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Timekeeper452: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

That was how one thought he could try rubbish with me. Just small gift he gave me, the next thing is come to my house and prepare something for me.

I just told him, uncle, do it yourself.

Girls, give yourselves some respect. If he touches you, dash him a super sounding slap and abandon the food tongue.
also give yourself respect by not accepting gifts with motifs.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Tegabadguy(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2022
EBMedia:

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies (Video)

tell them ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Interesting2023: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2022
EBMedia:

Actually it is not bcoz of the shawarma...most of these gehs really want it badly but just bcoz of their pride, they can't say it that they want it but deep down they really do.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Slynation(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2022
It's well shaaah....Sad but true, funny thing is that the trend won't stop, sex is the cheapest commodity you can get free of charge after breathing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Landmack: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

That was how one thought he could try rubbish with me. Just small gift he gave me, the next thing is come to my house and prepare something for me.

Girls, give yourselves some respect. If he touches you, dash him a super sounding slap and abandon the food tongue.

Why did u collect the gift in the first place? U girls like free things so much and that’s why u end up with guys like internationalman who will deep his dirty long nails in ur vjay and will still use same fingers to guzzle amala

21 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by xynerise: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Why is it easy to label a girl cheap when she agreed to a mutual consent of having sex? What is wrong with these fuckboys?

16 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Slynation(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Rosaline5000:

WTF man, how is that possible, girls just fall for you because you have a long finger nails??
Or you are just cappin
he saying the fvcking truth, I had 4 Ex GF for absurd reasons, One was because she saw my hand writing at the bank complemented it and collected my number, the rest was history... And the remaining 3 was because of my natural long fingers...lemme me show you some chats

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by LIVEGOESON1: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

Ah bro walahi u see this table wey u de shake like this eeh if u throw my beer na full crate u go buy me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by franchasofficia: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
All these so called Pastors looking for cheap fame online should focus on telling their congregation the truth that we must elect credible leaders in Nigeria to enjoy an improved Nigeria because the Bible said when the righteous rules, the people rejoice.

Don't let them deceive you, as a Pastor, politics is part of your calling, in the Holy Bible, God told Samuel to go and anoint David as the next King of Israel. If you are a true man of God, you ought to hear from God concerning who God has annointed as Nigeria's next leader and if you receive such message and refuse to tell the congregation then you are calling for the wrath of God upon your life and ministry.

Any man of God that tells you that Church have nothing to do with politics, run from him because he is playing cunning politics already.

If you as a Pastor keep quiet and none believers take over the leadership of Nigeria and make laws that Christians should stop preaching in public and that Churches should start paying tax and must not be more than a certain number in one gathering, tell me, what will you do by then?

God will disgrace all the enemies of Christ and money worshipping demons collecting money from evil doers and misleading people of God while parading themselves as men of God angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Starhearts: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Church girl .
And d so called born again among dem re easy to bang with #1000 sugar..?
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Starhearts: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Church girl
And d so called born again among dem re easy to bang with #1000 sugar, excluding d Oloshos
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by advanceDNA: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

Women too should stop doing i never chop ...greed for small gift, phones and wigs is what makes some men expect sex....

Before wome greedily collect something from a man ask what he wants...not that u will be saying did i force him to give me gift..

..prostitute na 5k-10k....why will a man u met on the street buy 70k phone as gift for no reason....

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Harmlesspill(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2022
This man don't know that Nigerian girls take relationship and hook-up as profession

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by juman(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Most pentecostal pastors are fake.
They are accused of sleeping with many members of their congregation.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by ANON333: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
So how much is enough to convince a woman to f***
Fact is some of these girls ma want to bleep but its just the general thing that you as a man should drop something.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by anochuko01(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:
Be saying the fvcking truth, I had 4 Ex GF for absurd reasons, One was because she saw my hand writing at the bank complemented it and collected my number, the rest was history... And the remaining 3 was because of my natural long fingers...lemme me show you some chats

I can relate

A girl during my undergrad said my fingers are the things she likes most about my appearance. And I kid you not, she really really liked me.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Tonytonex(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

you go sweet to bang Aswear.
I like stubborn girls like you. cool

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by BigYash: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:

Anytime I want to go on a fucking spree all I have to do is just keep my nails to be longer than usual.
grin Another one is to be forming upcoming artist.. Just get one useless track.. You go bang ,you go tire...

Or you manage reach Ghana ,come fall back.. Buy nice wears.. You go come see them dey introduce you as burger ,aka yahoo boy. You go bang free pussy,you go tire.

That pastor no sabi say shawarma too big sef.. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Maobichek: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

Hahahahaaaa!!! Hein! You are talking to Nigerian girls? (though not all). The truth remains that everyone both male/female have their "mumu" button. You can't beat your chest and say that you have not gone out of your way even for once to make an opposite sex happy.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Manny21: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na Nigeria girls him dey talk to

I laugh

Most Nigeria girls way you fit bang with ordinary suya

Then anything make you manage buy car....even if na low budget ass voltron or lexus

Damnnn...na the full street you go dey bang....including people wife and girlfriend
Werey re o

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Midas01: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Nigerian girls bla bla bla...

You that is fvcking everything that crawls are you not valueless ?

If Nigerian girls are cheap then you're free.
Toluwanise247:
Pastor you get it …. Na so we dey Bleep them. Majority of our lady now no get value, they are cheap as original pure water . Am not talking about olosho oo I mean church girl.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Tatspace(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2022
That's what we need to.. grin
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by sylve11: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:

Like you dey fix nails? shocked cool
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Dearlord(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Everyone loves sex it's just the matter of when one is in mood

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.