Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies (28002 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Slynation(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Landmack:

Bia this man, na ya father in law u dey talk to like this? shocked
Remember say u go come collect list...till then.

And u say u don tire for women matter? U neva see anything yet grin
Lol...till then grin As long as say the money go dey, I go chest am...grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Slynation(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
kolarov93:

Jeez grin
See nice reply. God bless you bro for this your reply
bless you too bro...!! cool
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by yusufmurry: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

That was how one thought he could try rubbish with me. Just small gift he gave me, the next thing is come to my house and prepare something for me.

I just told him, uncle, do it yourself.

Girls, give yourselves some respect. If he touches you, dash him a super sounding slap and abandon the food tongue.

I thought you wanted saying, "reject the gift" but you ended up saying dash him slap. Poverty will keep dealing with una

Nonsense! You dey collect gift but wan give slap. Ba? You go collect wotowoto one day.
Confused human beings

Nothing is free. A guy wey dey give you, wants sex from you and will look for the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Babara1994(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

That was how one thought he could try rubbish with me. Just small gift he gave me, the next thing is come to my house and prepare something for me.

I just told him, uncle, do it yourself.

Girls, give yourselves some respect. If he touches you, dash him a super sounding slap and abandon the food tongue.
You clearly don't love him.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Fragility6: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
handsomeyinka:
I was in Nigeria 2 weeks ago for vacation and I decided to drive to lekki (sangotedo area) to see one of my old time friend,going through the stress of driving from the mainland.
I decided to pass the night in his house so he decided we go to a club and relax.
We sat at the club for some few hours and 2 girls decided to walk up to us probably to chat or thinking we were looking for hookers.
My friend immediately admired both of them and offered them drinks.
They both offered us sex for #30,000 each but in my mind I was wondering what could be the reason for this act.
So I played along,I now asked the lady (emergency companion) what brought you to this act? she replied and said,shes a single mother looking for money to pay for her daughter's school fees #97,500 (less than $200).
I felt so devastated and asked her what will her daughter feel if she eventually knew she went into prostitution to pay for her school.

She replied and said,shes been doing it for years and that's the only way shes been sustaining herself and her daughter.

I felt so touch,got so emotional to the point of me weeping (This someone's mother,daughter and wife)

I told her I will pay for the school fees and explained to her that I dont leave in this country but just in town for vacation. I told her the reason for helping her is for her to know that not all men are the same.What will be my gain to do such an act? i told her to get her life together,look for a better trade to start in other to have a better life.

I feel so bad reading the above comments about guys taking advantages of females cos they are been asked for help.if you are in a position to help someone,just help and let go.

We can always help each other without asking for a favour in return.

Say no to prostitution.
Dem don use am for you grin 97k school fees indeed

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Fragility6: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
ppogba:

Sorry Sir,
Are you in any way related to Uncle SANTA CLAUS?

Someone is telling you she is prostituting for the sake of her daughter's school fess and you are believing that?

It must have been a long time you left Naija. WELLCOME BACK.
Na better maga the girl jam grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by yusufmurry: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
This Pst just chose vuwulence and he seems to be out of date with happenings.

Someone should tell him that pants are shifted with even 1gb data of about N250 and indomie & 1 egg
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Fragility6: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Konjiboii:

Chai she open office for your head oh, I prove it to you that after you give her that money , that same night she go still hawk her wares for that spot. Na your type ashewo dey put for prayer request on Sundays
Asin. Emotional mofos. Some storyline na say dier mother dey sick for village blablabla
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Benprass(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
This one don dey claim wetin she no be. Na because him no get money. Had it been him get money, u for open that your wide, rotten fish smelling and overused toto waaaaa like gutter and be shouting baby I love you, hit me harder make I craze. Senseless girl tueh

Take it easy bro lol

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Babara1994(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
handsomeyinka:
I was in Nigeria 2 weeks ago for vacation and I decided to drive to lekki (sangotedo area) to see one of my old time friend,going through the stress of driving from the mainland.
I decided to pass the night in his house so he decided we go to a club and relax.
We sat at the club for some few hours and 2 girls decided to walk up to us probably to chat or thinking we were looking for hookers.
Of all millions of serious minded men and out there on the street, doing legitimate hustling and suffering to make ends meet;
They both offered us sex for #30,000 each but in my mind I was wondering what could be the reason for this act.
So I played along,I now asked the lady (emergency companion) what brought you to this act? she replied and said,shes a single mother looking for money to pay for her daughter's school fees #97,500 (less than $200).
I felt so devastated and asked her what will her daughter feel if she eventually knew she went into prostitution to pay for her school.

She replied and said,shes been doing it for years and that's the only way shes been sustaining herself and her daughter.

I felt so touch,got so emotional to the point of me weeping (This someone's mother,daughter and wife)

I told her I will pay for the school fees and explained to her that I dont leave in this country but just in town for vacation. I told her the reason for helping her is for her to know that not all men are the same.What will be my gain to do such an act? i told her to get her life together,look for a better trade to start in other to have a better life.

I feel so bad reading the above comments about guys taking advantages of females cos they are been asked for help.if you are in a position to help someone,just help and let go.

Say no to prostitution.

Of all the serious-minded men and women hawking on the street to make ends meet, you chose to help someone who probably still feels that you helped her because you couldn't resist her beauty. Congratulations Mr Ashawo Helper.
The lady you helped would probably get some more wigs and weavons to attract richer men.
Congrats once again.
What a way to encourage Prostitution!!

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by hope4nigeria(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAiGDeWM72Q

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChncTSlLgRf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ask the pastor, how can he be collecting offering because he open church
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Oluwaseunbandur: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
strangest:
Sex dey hungry everyone... Even if you give a girl suya for sex, she needs the sex too and you end up thinking that the girl is cheap... Meanwhile you are the one that probably needs to get paid for satisfying her sexual urge...

Aunty eat your Shawma in peace and give who you want to give....

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by marsup: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shawarma is too much... grin
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Martartins(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Some men treat women as if they don't have a sister or mother.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by fuckwell2080: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Some guys just saying trash.see one tinyou should you no even girls need SEX most but pretend as if they dont.so as a guy even if you spend 100k to one millon for babe if she no wan give you TOTO Bleep she wouldnt.That why you see so.many of them been BANGED with just coke.I once banged a beautiful princess with just well package SWEET.This is a girl one guy wen they yankee craze for that year.So no be money.Na lyrics and levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by daniel5711: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are a good person, i wish you can assist because my wife has been in the hospital since on saturday, the doctor is suggesting CS(operation) if she didn't deliver. no amount is too small.3039875821 ANDREW DANIEL, FIRST BANK.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Say no to prostitution.

You are part of the problem. First and foremost, the young woman lied and you made no attempt to authenticate her story (quite understandable though as you don't live here).

Secondly, many Nigerians like yourself who live abroad rely on free and government-funded education for their kids. So, why did you not advise your client to take her kids to a government-funded school?

If you think that your 97k will make her quit pros.ti.tution, then I don't know what to say to you o.

What response were you expecting when you asked the reasons for prostitu..ting? Inherited family business? grin That young woman probably has more assets than you. 30k per night is 900k/month (assuming she gets to meet one client per day). If she meets "good" clients like you everyday, do the maths, my brother.

I'm sure you have some friends and classmates who are currently struggling, please reach out to them and other legit hustlers around you. If everybody decides to pick up arms and pro.stitution, you won't have a country to return to.

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by yemite100: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
PerfectStranger:

N200 na big money na, I don bang with my phone charger, on gadd!!! grin
Safe oo boss
Phone charger choke me
Na iPhone charger?
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by mediclife1987(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
quote author=Demigod22 post=116372183]

Hahahaha, just come to Rivers State. My guys in Cross River and Akwa Ibom, even Anambra and Imo are giving the same testimony too.[/quote]

What if I'm not a Corper in Cross Rivers State?
E geh one place for Ikom, I wan Sabi how that place take be...
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by mediclife1987(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lexusgs430:
The shawarma, is the masterkey, to the ma's snails and mangoro's ............ cheesy

E be like sey that Shawarma na big something oh. Even my elder sister wey dey misbehave to me, follow me talk anyhow don do normal since I buy Shawarma come house.

Women sha, God don create them already. They're extremely vain sets of creatures...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Tannhauser(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin

handsomeyinka:

Say no to prostitution.

grin

You are obviously not street smart...nice man.
Just so you know, every prostit*te , like every soldier has a story to tell.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by mediclife1987(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:

Honestly speaking bro I got no car.

But I bet you my girlfriend is more beautiful than most guy's babes with cars. And I have done shiits with those babes you called classy babes as well.

While money undoubtedly is a bonus, but it's not just about money.

Then what's it about then?
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Softmirror: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

What is your point exactly tell us

THAT THE PASTOR IS VERY MOST LIKELY SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE WITH MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Yankee101: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:

Suya big na. At least you spent money before banging her.

Me na my fine long fingernails I take dey bang them.

Anytime I want to go on a fucking spree all I have to do is just keep my nails to be longer than usual.

No only women can be ashawo
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Dreadlock69(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
handsomeyinka:

We can always help each other without askin a favour in return.
E late
Say no to prostitution.

Oga go help your brothers and sisters
If you know get help agbero or fellow nigga
Come back thank me later
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by BeanmanX(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na Nigeria girls him dey talk to

I laugh

Most Nigeria girls way you fit bang with ordinary suya

Then anything make you manage buy car....even if na low budget ass voltron or lexus

Damnnn...na the full street you go dey bang....including people wife and girlfriend
Uyaiincomparabl is not excluded..... grin
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Chymummy89: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Men these days have formed the habit of body shaming women after having sex with them. Who even told men that women does not also love sex or want it as them. See the game is for both male and female. Don't think banging is only enjoyed by you. Hell no, it's for both parties. The satisfaction is for the 2. Wether you got it with money or for free, nothing changed. Las las bother parties saw each other unclothedness. Stop using sex against women. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Say no to prostitution.
u no see cobbler for road, I think they deserve the money Dan those hoes..
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by OvertheTop(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
yusufmurry:

I thought you wanted saying, "reject the gift" but you ended up saying dash him slap. Poverty will keep dealing with una

Nonsense! You dey collect gift but wan give slap. Ba? You go collect wotowoto one day.
Confused human beings

Nothing is free. A guy wey dey give you, wants sex from you and will look for the slightest opportunity.

The Real Question is This:
When the Man Appropriated her, What was the Reason for Dropping her Contact?

(Dropping Contact == I'm Sexually Available)
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
This one don dey claim wetin she no be. Na because him no get money. Had it been him get money, u for open that your wide, rotten fish smelling and overused toto waaaaa like gutter and be shouting baby I love you, hit me harder make I craze. Senseless girl tueh
me self even suprise she talk . We leave in the same street the girl just day make mouth online . Na room with carpet and student bed them day f................k her

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by AdamuKD: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
me self even suprise she talk . We leave in the same street the girl just day make mouth online . Na room with carpet and student bed them day f................k her
So you know her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Untold Truth About The Water Goddess / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! / Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.