Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again (1177 Views)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by David160(m): 4:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Anyone that will intentionally vote for APC again is a fool.

All these people saying that governors will mobilize votes for Tinubu. Don't those voters by Rice, don't they know that dollar has gone from N250-N750.

Can those people travel safely, didn't their children spend 8 months at home cox of ASUU.

2015 & 2019 could have been excused as a mistake but voting the party again after all these failures is pure madness if u ask me.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Dreal1247: 4:13am On Oct 17, 2022
They are recruiting e-woriors against Obi. They have forgotten that the every bad situation that made Nigerians to vote them against PDP in 2015 has degenerated into an alarming rate. They are not even ashamed of campaigning in this country. Sincerely, the supporters of APC need brain evaluation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by TinubuThief: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2022
I swear
Na mad people go vote APC next

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by blackpanda: 4:43am On Oct 17, 2022
SAI TINUBU

Daddy Tinubu is the next Presido grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Upliftment101: 4:47am On Oct 17, 2022
blackpanda:
SAI TINUBU

No offense but can you tell me just one reason you’re voting tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by onatisi(m): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2022
David160:

All these people saying that governors will mobilize votes for Tinubu. Don't those voters by Rice, don't they know that dollar has gone from N250-N750.

Can those people travel safely, didn't their children spend 8 months at home cox of ASUU.

2015 & 2019 could have been excused as a mistake but voting the party again after all these failures is pure madness if u ask me.
Just wait and see. You will be shocked to see how millions of Nigerians are mentally sick and exhausted. Sometimes I wonder who is more mentally ill and sick, is it the politicians who we can all vividly see that is dying both mentally and physically or the people campaigning,supporting and voting for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by NaijaCowFarm: 5:03am On Oct 17, 2022
blackpanda:
SAI TINUBU

One mad man spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by tochifk(m): 5:26am On Oct 17, 2022
If APC have produce Osibanjo as a presidential candidate, they may have reason to campaign... But you see that Tinubu, he's a disaster about to happen to Nigeria. I pray he doesn't succeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Urheadmaster(m): 5:28am On Oct 17, 2022
blackpanda:
SAI TINUBU

All of Tinubu urchins are senseless tongue undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by holluwizzy: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2022
The citizens needs bring check...

I don't want to believe Nigeria is cursed coz on a normal level shame suppose dey catch APC by now..

But gullible Nigerians above the age 50yrs are the most stupid set of peer group Nigeria have right now...

Imagine saying health wise u won't vote for Tinubu but bcoz he is a Yoruba, u might consider him... But he his still suffering and begging people to feed him.

SMH

onatisi:

Just wait and see. You will be shocked to see how millions of Nigerians are mentally sick and exhausted. Sometimes I wonder who is more mentally ill and sick, is it the politicians who we can all vividly see that is dying both mentally and physically or the people campaigning,supporting and voting for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Jones4190(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Upliftment101:

1.the establishment of the RRS police unit that have grown to be arguably the most equipped and professional police force in the country

2.the first successful Independent Power Project (IPP) by any state government generating substantial amounts of electricity to the National Grid was proposed and initiated by tinubu, it is functioning till today

3. initiated and the establishment of the lagos State Traffic Management Authority. LSTMA, they are far better that yellow fewer own by federal government
3.Creation of 37 Local Council Development Areas during his tenure to bring government nearer to the people, under peter obi, he didn't conduct local government election I fact he abolish local government

4.Effectively running his State without federal presence during his rift with the former president Olusegun Obasanjo.
5. Establishment of continuity of governance.
I’ll like to explain this a little. lagos state is the only state in Nigeria with the least number of abandoned projects resulting from transition of governments. the past governors have all worked in tandem i.e the successive governments have always ensured that their predecessor’s projects aren’t abandoned to rot away (as obtained in many other States of the federation) all thanks to their visionary godfather who wields so much influence that none of his contemporaries has over their successors and this is why we call him the maker of men
6. the conception of the Eko Atlantic City, atiku happened to be the first person to build on that city, once it completed, atiku will stop going to Dubai.
7. the institution of a reform plan that greatly improved the welfare of judicial officers including magistrates.
etc

You would notice that I didn’t saying he distributed this and that because anybody can buy anything with government funds and distribute as it doesn’t require any brain power. It would be petty of me to start listing when he shared ambulances, patrol cars, building of schools and hospitals and construction of roads because all those things are not worthy achievements to me because they are normal things most governors do however worse their regimes might be. In contrast, these same things I counted as being mediocre were the things you will listed as Mr Obituary’s achievements.
copy

4 Likes

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Lovelife433(m): 5:53am On Oct 17, 2022
And it's only dementia ipob that will vote for obituary datti. Both Thifenubu miscreants and ipob bastard can't rule Nigeria. Atiku I'd coming.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by jazon(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2022
blackpanda:
SAI TINUBU

Na them be this. No shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by jazon(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
And it's only dementia ipob that will vote for obituary datti. Both Thifenubu miscreants and ipob bastard can't rule Nigeria. Atiku I'd coming.

Another one

4 Likes

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by jazon(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Jones4190:

1.the establishment of the RRS police unit that have grown to be arguably the most equipped and professional police force in the country

2.the first successful Independent Power Project (IPP) by any state government generating substantial amounts of electricity to the National Grid was proposed and initiated by tinubu, it is functioning till today

3. initiated and the establishment of the lagos State Traffic Management Authority. LSTMA, they are far better that yellow fewer own by federal government
3.Creation of 37 Local Council Development Areas during his tenure to bring government nearer to the people, under peter obi, he didn't conduct local government election I fact he abolish local government

4.Effectively running his State without federal presence during his rift with the former president Olusegun Obasanjo.
I’ll like to explain this a little. lagos state is the only state in Nigeria with the least number of abandoned projects resulting from transition of governments. the past governors have all worked in tandem i.e the successive governments have always ensured that their predecessor’s projects aren’t abandoned to rot away (as obtained in many other States of the federation) all thanks to their visionary godfather who wields so much influence that none of his contemporaries has over their successors and this is why we call him the maker of men
6. the conception of the Eko Atlantic City, atiku happened to be the first person to build on that city, once it completed, atiku will stop going to Dubai.
7. the institution of a reform plan that greatly improved the welfare of judicial officers including magistrates.
etc

You would notice that I didn’t saying he distributed this and that because anybody can buy anything with government funds and distribute as it doesn’t require any brain power. It would be petty of me to start listing when he shared ambulances, patrol cars, building of schools and hospitals and construction of roads because all those things are not worthy achievements to me because they are normal things most governors do however worse their regimes might be. In contrast, these same things I counted as being mediocre were the things you will listed as Mr Obituary’s achievements.
copy

See this one.....
One of them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Billygee2u: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Dreal1247:
They are recruiting e-woriors against Obi. They have forgotten that the every bad situation that made Nigerians to vote them against PDP in 2015 has degenerated into an alarming rate. They are not even ashamed of campaigning in this country. Sincerely, the supporters of APC need brain evaluation
Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2022
That's why i rather become Obidient or forget it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by general111(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Truth is, plenty people dey mad for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Billygee2u: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2022
onatisi:

Those people are doomed to suffer mysteriously after voting for acursed party APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by inoki247: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2022
Buh Obi still takes advice from mad man to show you ur lord sef cherish mad man pass u wey dey come rant online.....

So far the mad man get PVC INEC go allow him vote the mad man will use his vote cancel ur sane vote.....

All this time wey u dey use cry online u suppose use am face ur life buh u ar waiting for one magician in 2023...

1 Like

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by waldigit: 6:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Jones4190:

etc

copy
All these were achieved at the state level, but people may want to know why Tinubu failed to replicate it under APC at federal level. Mind you though he wasn't the president, but a major stake holder. The party has manifesto which all members in position must follow like his blue print in Lagos which Ambode violated and got purnished, why didn't he replicate it at federal level. Why did he kept silence be when it became obvious that Buhari is failing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Jones4190(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2022
waldigit:

All these were achieved at the state level, but people may want to know why Tinubu failed to replicate it under APC at federal level. Mind you though he wasn't the president, but a major stake holder. The party has manifesto which all members in position must follow like his blue print in Lagos which Ambode violated and got purnished, why didn't he replicate it at federal level. Why did he kept silence be when it became obvious that Buhari is failing?
replicate it under APC as how please? Is he your president or governor? did he have access to federation account? which position did tinubu occupied in this present government?

2 Likes

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by orisa37: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2022
No .
Not when BMF-BOKOISWA LAUNCHES PYO AND VOE RTD AS IPC TO REPLACE BUHARI NOW.
Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by beerfraud: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Upliftment101:

tell me one reason to vote for Peter Peter Obi who invested state money in his family business without single project in his name

7 Likes

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2022
holluwizzy:
The citizens needs bring check...

I don't want to believe Nigeria is cursed coz on a normal level shame suppose dey catch APC by now..

But gullible Nigerians above the age 50yrs are the most stupid set of peer group Nigeria have right now...

Imagine saying health wise u won't vote for Tinubu but bcoz he is a Yoruba, u might consider him
... But he his still suffering and begging people to feed him.

SMH

the bolded is the most annoying of all the reasons many Yorubas have been given and it makes me wonder whether so many years of military rules have eroded people's sensibility. imagine that guy called prophet genesis coming out to say that he will vote for tinubu because he is a yoruba and therefore he can't vote for IBO or Hausa? and it was these same people that tinubu told to vote for Fulani man twice and they readily obeyed.
i always hear people saying it , but also i have seen some Yoruba too within the 20s-40sage group who are very normal and they are analyzing issues critically without any ethnic bias.
what I have noticed among people is that most and the majority of those supporting tinubu know VERY WELL THAT THE MAN IS TERMINALLY SICK AND MENTALLY DIMINISHED BUT BECAUSE OF THEY WANT TO GAIN AND ACHIEVE DUE, TO HIS VULNERABLE STATE, THEY WANT HIM IN POWER. Yorubas following him believed it is their turn now to be in positions of power , that he will place them in offices occupied by the north, then they too will be dictating the pace. kwam1 ,mc oluomo and co will be nominating ambassadors, and ppl into parastatals and they will become demi-gods

2 Likes

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by onatisi(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2022
henceforth what i will start saying to anyone supporting tinibu is that may their health be like that of tinubu , since tinubu is whatthey wish and want for nigeria

Billygee2u:

Those people are doomed to suffer mysteriously after voting for acursed party APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2022
I am mad ooooooooo!

Leave my madness for me oOoOO!

7 Likes

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by BATified2023: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2022
David160:

seun this is the same thing we are talking about

D fact that they hate something then everyone must hate it,so these are the kind of people u want to take serious at d detriment of your site?

So per adventure if u ban all pro tinubu moniker then what remains,we will only have obi supporters then if they can do this online even when their candidate is yet to become d president don’t u think they will do more when he becomes d president?

So if they bully u to support their autocratic movement today don’t u think u yourself can b a victim tomorrow just like rinu n co?

Don’t u think they can also call for ur head someday after silencing everyone which my be a case of the beast u fee consuming u like the case of many people regretting supporting ugm today?

I believe u should have a rethink
Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by BATified2023: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:
Buh Obi still takes advice from mad man to show you ur lord sef cherish mad man pass u wey dey come rant online.....

So far the mad man get PVC INEC go allow him vote the mad man will use his vote cancel ur sane vote.....

All this time wey u dey use cry online u suppose use am face ur life buh u ar waiting for one magician in 2023...
after taking advice from mad men then he will start giving fake statistics

Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by blackpanda: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2022
jazon:

Na them be this. No shame

Are u ok Shame for what. Mtscheeeew
Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by holluwizzy: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2022
As for prophet Genesis..
I won't judge him... Smile ... I was only disappointed... I liked genesis alot but when he spilled it out, I was like God are u looking at the people who call u ...

Nigeria is not ready to move forward

onatisi:

the bolded is the most annoying of all the reasons many Yorubas have been given and it makes me wonder whether so many years of military rules have eroded people's sensibility. imagine that guy called prophet genesis coming out to say that he will vote for tinubu because he is a yoruba and therefore he can't vote for IBO or Hausa? and it was these same people that tinubu told to vote for Fulani man twice and they readily obeyed.
i always hear people saying it , but also i have seen some Yoruba too within the 20s-40sage group who are very normal and they are analyzing issues critically without any ethnic bias.
what I have noticed among people is that most and the majority of those supporting tinubu know VERY WELL THAT THE MAN IS TERMINALLY SICK AND MENTALLY DIMINISHED BUT BECAUSE OF THEY WANT TO GAIN AND ACHIEVE DUE, TO HIS VULNERABLE STATE, THEY WANT HIM IN POWER. Yorubas following him believed it is their turn now to be in positions of power , that he will place them in offices occupied by the north, then they too will be dictating the pace. kwam1 ,mc oluomo and co will be nominating ambassadors, and ppl into parastatals and they will become demi-gods
Re: Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again by pinkgoodies(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2022
waldigit:

Most senseless question on a monday morning. You convincingly knew he performed, now you are telling him why didn't he replicate it at federal level. As Per President or VP. Even PO weh u claimed worked, why didn't his successor Obiano follow his blueprint since dem dey same party den

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? / Peter Obi Has The Best Plans For Nigeria — Cross River PDP Chieftain / Obi Is Not Going To Win....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.