Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC (14518 Views)

Ake Palace Mayhem: Amosun And His Aides Accussed Of Causing Crisis / Lagos PDP Accuses Secondus Of Disobeying Court Order, Causing Crisis In Party / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Hoedogwu(f): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2022
PhonesNG:

Is it not his money? Allow him to waste jt

Emilokan
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Every well meaning Nigeria will reject Tinubu and his ill gotten money.

Tinubu is a desperate old man who wants to suck the Nigeria dry.

He wants to extend his godfatherism to the entire 36 states of Nigeria.

Gor forbid BAT thing.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by techWriter3: 5:12am On Sep 05, 2022
gold trucks moved over to Enugu APC now causing problem
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Durabest: 5:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Apc in South East and South South?
No na. Let apc focus other regions. If they do not vote obi, then they will vote Atiku.
Tinubu is no no no.
Even 100x wike can not make any significant impact.
you are joking no northern will tell you instead of atiku to win let south continue you think tinubu will lose anything?last last the atiku u cheerish will still visit him to negotiate deal with him and he will still benefit but you will be the one to complain of bad leadership.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Doorlarss(m): 5:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu no make sense
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Raph82(m): 5:46am On Sep 05, 2022
These wicked souls know how to use poverty as a great tool to achieve their aims in life. Now they impoverished the whole nation so that when they throw out peanuts from the humongous money they stole from our commonwealth, the poor voters will stampede themselves over it & sell out their future heritage for a pot of porridge.

You all will be disappointed this time. The power of money u rely on will fail u woefully.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by OLOKOESHIN: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2022
jaeyking:
Let it cause enough crisis that will lead to the downfall of APC and downfall of everyone who is against NIGERIA
Your Obituary downfall
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by mach7(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2022
slivertongue:

“tell Tinubu not to bring his money to Enugu. Enugu State doesn’t need Tinubu’s money, let them not send it. We will use our money and work”
"...and when we finish the elections, we will go and seek for refund"

Quote the comment in full and don't be clever by half.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Khaysee: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Make them send it to my account want to confirm if its original

Seyi how far you get my Aza lets run campaign
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by jaeyking(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Your Obituary downfall

So is Obi Against Nigeria's Progress

Please think before you quote.

And don't even bother asking me if APC is against NIGERIA progress
A BiG YES

cuz since they came into power Nigeria has fallen so low
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2022
tongue
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by rikithor(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Igbojew: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Igbos wey like money don dey distance themselves from Tilinbu cursed money, wonderful.

Igbos are wiser now
Point of correction,every tribes likes money not only Igbos.Just because Igbos are into business,industry,etc does not mean they love money more than other tribes and to prove to you that they don't love money more than others does you see how they rejected Tinubu bullion van and drug money which am very sure other tribes will not do.............I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Igbojew: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo people and money? See as they want to start killing themselves over campaign money that have not even been released, Ndi 5%.
I know you are disappointed that they rejected your drug lord Tinubu money totally,something ordinarily you people would have used to accused them that they love money which you already did here.By the time Igbos are done with your drug lord Tinubu in this coming election you people will realized that there is different between Peter Obi and Goodluck Jonathan you people and Tinubu frustrated out of government.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by Igbojew: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Ulunne777:
If Tinubu mistakenly becomes president,i pity Nigeria's coffers because by the time he and his cronies who only knows vote buying decides to recoup the money he spent,Abacha will be a joke.

Greedy,senile,desperate,okpolo eye thief.
This has been my fear seriously.God forbid Bat-thing if Tinubu become president of Nigeria because he and his crooked will make sure that they recover all the money they spent before,during and after election but Tinubu zombies will not know that because of tribalism,religion that have eating deep in them..............I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by adebayo111: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Igbos wey like money don dey distance themselves from Tilinbu cursed money, wonderful.

Igbos are wiser now
Read very well, they are giving Apc 70% vote, and they will do it with their money and get s refund later.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by clockwisereport: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
macrodata:
You were banned for the same reason you're posted here.

That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC by macrodata(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
clockwisereport:

That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke
Of course he's a fraudster. I just refrained from insulting him that's why I just limited my words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Barau Jibrin Voted Deputy Senate President Unopposed / Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) / WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.