Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others (43964 Views)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by gadgethead: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

For Christian pastors,it's all about the money,they are so deluded.
Once you have the money,you can shut the pastor's mouth,they serve money than they serve their god.

Be you a criminal, serial murderer,just buy me a cow with some money then you become innocent,lol

Not just Christian pastors, wait until the next acholades comes from a well known imam. They all worship money even though they know it's dirty money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by lagosrd: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Did anyone notice that anytime you mix APC with anything be it
Religion
Ethnicity
Tribal
Politics
Family
Friends etc
The thing becomes toxic and people reject it immediately. Pls vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by hush15: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Esther Ajayi praised Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo for his support to her ministry as she celebrates one year anniversary of Love Of Christ church in Lagos
She said some people accuse him of being a tout, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxaUDnSBiE

This woman is beginning to disappoint me truly. Do she even know the level of exploitation this guy is involved in? Here is a woman who alleges claim she is called by God praising a man who robs Peter to pay Paul. What a materialistic world!!!

So sad but only you Almighty God knows the deep dark hearts of men.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by hotseat: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2022
There's a price tag for virtually everybody in Nigeria most especially those of the Christian folks.

The scriptures admonished us that you can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.

Not so in Nigeria!

In Nigeria, we "worship" God and Mammon equally without any sense of guilt.

Reverend Mother, my foot!

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2022
helicoptarr:

Very disturbing but everyome already has all the revelations and spiritual encouragements that they need to come to Christ, regardless of the distractions and detractors and manipulations.

Jesus knows His sheep and His sheep kmow Him; and they follow Him.

Sheeps are guided by shepherds, children are moulded by parents, scholars are inspired by mentors, congregation are influenced by motivators... even Jesus led his disciples. if we fail to get the right people to be the best in society, we are only grooming a failed generation.

In a generation Christians don't know the bible for themselves anymore, but largely depend on the words of their pastors, if we fail to mould the pastors, we would only have worshippers of men in no time, same way we have failed with politicians because we only believed without verification..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by realray(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
this is pathetic honestly....
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by matrixme(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2022
wolesmile:
Hypocrisy everywhere.
I ain't referring to the Woman of God. I am referring to most of the comments.
Corporate Executives steal money, then make huge donations to religious groups. We praise them. We glorify them. Politicians, confirmed looters of our national treasury, make donations to churches and mosques, we hail them for being generous. But we all know these set of people, especially the Politicians, must have terminated some people's life/destinies to get to the positions they are.
I have met MC Oluomo at several functions. This guy, I got to know, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. And he warns his boys all the time not to engage in these vices. And when it comes to making donations to religious groups and activities, I doff my hat for that man.
Since you probably know him one on one, how did he make his money? He's so rich that he has children schooling and working abroad. Did he make such a fortune from trade unionism or we have another Tinubu on our hands who accumulated wealth from unknown sources?
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Sarsaproko: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Wow. So it all boils down to the money now Reverend mother. What a shock.

It has always been about money. Religion is a big scam..

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2022
matrixme:

Since you probably know him one on one, how did he make his money? He's so rich that he has children schooling and working abroad. Did he make such a fortune from trade unionism or we have another Tinubu on our hands who accumulated wealth from unknown sources?

Read my comment again. I never said I know him one on one. I only said I've met him at some occasions where he was a guest too.

Focus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Mozegee: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2022
You may call him Agboro way no go school, remember all his children are schooling in abroad. One thing i have noticed about this guy,he is a cheerful giver,tell me one reason while he will ever lack,he can't lack,because he is touching the life of People. I tap from your MC Oluoma

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
What u don’t understand is far much than what u seem to understand
Tell me that thing I don't understand.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

You almost sound like you adore him grin

Pray tell, would you call me a nice guy, if I didn't smoke or drink, but violently extorted you daily on Lagos roads, and on the word of my godfather, intimidate you at the polls in a bid to help rig elections for him?
Would you admire me then if I went to churches with blood money from these dirty dealings and bought the Oluso aguntan abi woli some cows and chickens?

grin
I don't know his secret life. But since you seem to know, why not tell us.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Dayvidblue:

He neither drinks nor smokes, I guess we should beautify him already and next declare him a Saint.
Incoherent bull shit.
You're welcome, Saint David
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Tegabadguy(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Esther Ajayi praised Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo for his support to her ministry as she celebrates one year anniversary of Love Of Christ church in Lagos
She said some people accuse him of being a tout, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

omo play play this guy don get level grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Barcalee: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2022
God cannot be mocked whatever a man sows that he will real.....simple

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Infinity1234: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Am sure we are now understanding more of the reason why Jesus wept
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Arysexy(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Mozegee:
You may call him Agboro way no go school, remember all his children are schooling in abroad. One thing i have noticed about this guy,he is a cheerful giver,tell me one reason while he will ever lack,he can't lack,because he is touching the life of People. I tap from your MC Oluoma

As you keep tapping, tap the blood on his head as well
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Elidrisy20: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Reverend mother abi Reverend father?
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
You’re the one contradicting yourself here, or don’t you know how to make a constructive sentence?... someone you don’t know, then how do you come into conclusion that he doesn’t drink or smokes and give advices to his subordinates on the vices?
wolesmile:

Read my comment again. I never said I know him one on one. I only said I've met him at some occasions where he was a guest too.

Focus.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Capernum: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2022
One year anniversary And you're already spending millions and killing 4 cows. Something is not adding up.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by omosuper(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You’re the one contradicting yourself here, or don’t you know how to make a constructive sentence?... someone you don’t know, then how do you come into conclusion that he doesn’t drink or smokes and give advices to his subordinates on the vices?
Because I have interacted with people that know him well. And if you read carefully, I said "... I got to know..." That should tell you I heard it from people close to him.

Focus

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Okhuadams(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:

what would have been the case if money is not given, then we could have knoan ur true self. If she is real (my opinion) then his soul been won to Christ is the best gift not praises
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Fearyourcreator: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2022
matrixme:

This does not applying a Church. Jesus told one man one time to go and sell all he has and give to the poor. Likewise, he asked Zacchaeus the tax collector to go straighten his ways. You just don't keep doing your thing if you want to be a follower of Christ. Satan is the only one that gives you such freedom. McOluomo is a person of questionable character, likewise is that Reverend mother as at this moment.
I just pity those innocent, hardworking honest Celestial members that she claims holds back their money and are not useful in the order of things. They are under the wrong Shepherd. You can't hide these things for long.
Pity yourself first ... Some of you here are worse than this people ...

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Fearyourcreator: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

The reason I stopped going to church
Lolzzzz
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Fearyourcreator: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2022
wolesmile:
Hypocrisy everywhere.
I ain't referring to the Woman of God. I am referring to most of the comments.
Corporate Executives steal money, then make huge donations to religious groups. We praise them. We glorify them. Politicians, confirmed looters of our national treasury, make donations to churches and mosques, we hail them for being generous. But we all know these set of people, especially the Politicians, must have terminated some people's life/destinies to get to the positions they are.
I have met MC Oluomo at several functions. This guy, I got to know, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. And he warns his boys all the time not to engage in these vices. And when it comes to making donations to religious groups and activities, I doff my hat for that man.
Like I said ... People are here worse than politicians but sabi point fingers....

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Treasure17(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2022
See how a supposed pastor eulogising a well known hooligan and went as far as downgrading her church members because of money. It's not her fault anyway, I blame those with herd mentality in her church. Everything have been monetized in this country above values.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by olamilarks(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2022
No be this madam get that big church for water corporation drive?
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by emmaodet: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
She said some people accuse him of being a r, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.

And she's some people's pastor o

Pathetic !

See how she's mocking her members while praising and celebrating a known scoundrel.

Sadly some professors and well read people maybe her members calling her mummy grin

Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by almayda: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Ok Jesus PA.
matrixme:

This does not applying a Church. Jesus told one man one time to go and sell all he has and give to the poor. Likewise, he asked Zacchaeus the tax collector to go straighten his ways. You just don't keep doing your thing if you want to be a follower of Christ. Satan is the only one that gives you such freedom. McOluomo is a person of questionable character, likewise is that Reverend mother as at this moment.
I just pity those innocent, hardworking honest Celestial members that she claims holds back their money and are not useful in the order of things. They are under the wrong Shepherd. You can't hide these things for long.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2022
DOES SHE HAVE TWITTER HANDLE MAKE WE DRAG HER PANTS COMMOT FROM HER WAIST. SHE IS SO USELESS. IS THAT WHY SHE WAS SHOUTING THAT HER CHURCH CANT BE USED FOR POLITICS. SO THIS ONE IS MIRACLE CRUSADE. FOOLISH WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.