Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others (43957 Views)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by fman(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
who is he
Tribal and religious bigotry has eaten deep into our subconscious minds,
Thereby enslaving our conscious reality.
And belittling our intuitive inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SisterFire(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2022
fman:

Tribal and religious bigotry has eaten deep into our subconscious minds,
Thereby enslaving our conscious reality.
And belittling our intuitive inspiration.
...true my dear ,if wolesmile can wish all igbos dead y won't he smash d head of a freezing helpless n motherless cat's seeking adoption calling it a witch sent to attack him the eye of the gods.
No one symptom of Religious fools is discrimination and burning hate ,
They were brainwashed to hate demons and some tribes they accused of demonism they wish death .
Look at tiv tribe full of lovers of strangers , look at igbos full of hardworking people, taraba is same as tiv full of love ...y do I know all this because I despise Jesus n Religion.
The tiv in ur signature brought ur consciousness to me.
And the little brain wolesmile who in my world would have killed himself being caught in tribal hate by someone ( me ) who knew him as a light worker .

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SisterFire(f): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
HolyMan12:

he is CSP James Nwafor.
I don't know him troll but in APC we have 2million csp James nwafor, ur brain is too tiny to understand.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by HolyMan12: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
I don't know him troll but in APC we have 2million csp James nwafor, ur brain is too tiny to understand.
Na One Biafra we be cool

no fear, we are one cool
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...true my dear ,if wolesmile can wish all igbos dead y won't he smash d head of a freezing helpless n motherless cat's seeking adoption calling it a witch sent to attack him the eye of the gods.
No one symptom of Religious fools is discrimination and burning hate ,
They were brainwashed to hate demons and some tribes they accused of demonism they wish death .
Look at tiv tribe full of lovers of strangers , look at igbos full of hardworking people, taraba is same as tiv full of love ...y do I know all this because I despise Jesus n Religion.
The tiv in ur signature brought ur consciousness to me.
And the little brain wolesmile who in my world would have killed himself being caught in tribal hate by someone ( me ) who knew him as a light worker .
You amaze me. Where, in my comment, did I wish a particular tribe death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Prophet Gives 2015 Prophecies, / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.