Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others (43965 Views)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Tochj(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2022
wolesmile:
Hypocrisy everywhere.
I ain't referring to the Woman of God. I am referring to most of the comments.
Corporate Executives steal money, then make huge donations to religious groups. We praise them. We glorify them. Politicians, confirmed looters of our national treasury, make donations to churches and mosques, we hail them for being generous. But we all know these set of people, especially the Politicians, must have terminated some people's life/destinies to get to the positions they are.
I have met MC Oluomo at several functions. This guy, I got to know, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. And he warns his boys all the time not to engage in these vices. And when it comes to making donations to religious groups and activities, I doff my hat for that man.
Evil is Evil anywhere
Stealing public fund to give the church is Evil
Killing and stealing from suffering drivers is also Evil.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by babane2016(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Shocking indeed. So if an armed robber or kidnapper brings cash to the church he becomes a star.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by OriOko88(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Association of Yoruba Ogboni Cult members masquerading as Pastors and Christians

Rev Esther must be a very high ranking Ogboni ,

The Oluwo’s Of West Africa, Ooni and Obasanjo are even there

Jesus Christ our Gentle Redeemer and Saviour is Truly the Glorious Prince Of Peace

In the days of Prophet Elijah fire would have fallen from Heaven and the rest would have long been History

Sikiratu Sindodo the Nollywood actress ex Wife Of Oluomo has been Testifying up and down , how but for God’s Mercy and Grace

the heavy Juju In Oluomo’s House almost killed her and left her ill for a very long time

Hmm. So na d presence of juju in oluomo house made sindodo so ill that time that she lost half of her body mass
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Focusmi: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
In my dearest country no matter how bad you are just get money and plenty people will celebrate you.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Dayvidblue: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2022
wolesmile:

You're welcome, Saint David
Very pathetic!
The joke is on you.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by OriOko88(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
DOES SHE HAVE TWITTER HANDLE MAKE WE DRAG HER PANTS COMMOT FROM HER WAIST. SHE IS SO USELESS. IS THAT WHY SHE WAS SHOUTING THAT HER CHURCH CANT BE USED FOR POLITICS. SO THIS ONE IS MIRACLE CRUSADE. FOOLISH WOMAN
Werey. Go drag ur mama's pants for house first before coming to twitter! U think Rev Esther is ur regular pastor. Try shiit with her,and ur doomed forever. Go read about her sad

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Glead(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Blood money! Don't you thing
You do admitted !!!
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by 43Ronin: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2022
I told my yoruba friends that MC Oluomo is going to be the next govr of LASG. They swore that it can never happen that yorubas are proud erudite and someone like him cannot lead them. I laughed and said, in the land of weaklings, the strong is usually the king.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nwibii: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2022
But I didn't see the 'poverty die die die
Poverty die crooner Olamide Badoo in the church, Hope's he's notbacksliding?

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Kaymansion(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2022
shocked It is finished! Just because of worldly things
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2022
Crooked pastors and crooked thugs.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by yemmywesey(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Ogboni confraternity initiation.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Christistruth00: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2022
OriOko88:

Hmm. So na d presence of juju in oluomo house made sindodo so ill that time that she lost half of her body mass

Oluomo’s Wives were firing her Spiritually from all directions

It was because of God’s Mercy that she was not Brought out of Oluomo’s house dead

Bisi Komolafe another Yoruba Actress died suddenly and mysteriously while dating Oluomo

When Oluomo was stabbed in The thigh his boys actually removed him from the Hospital where he was being

treated and Carried him to his Babalawo’s House In Ogun State they said it was for Spiritual attention

and I suppose for Spiritual reinforcement too

Na MC Oluomo you dey take play?
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by peacemara54(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Not every place you see that people gather is actually, a church. The true church of Jesus , uphold the faith of our fathers one delivered to the Saint.
The true church of the Lord, is after the salvation of souls. How a sinner will be delivered from the terrible judgement to come, forsake his/her son and be washed in the previous blood of the Lamb.

Not after money. Churches who are always after the money and not the soul of a sin-sick sinner are not of God.

These are the people who hardened the heart of a sinner till they die in their sins and go to hell.

Beware of white garment churches lest you end in hell
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Christistruth00: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
yemmywesey:
Ogboni confraternity initiation.

Whoever doesn’t know Jesus and enters there has entered into the Lions Den

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by OriOko88(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Oluomo’s Wives were firing her Spiritually from all directions

It was because of God’s Mercy that she was not Brought out of Oluomo’s house dead

Lizzy Komolafe another Yoruba Actress died suddenly and mysteriously while dating Oluomo

When Oluomo was stabbed in The thigh his boys actually removed him from the Hospital where he was being

treated and Carried him to his Babalawo’s House In Ogun State they said it was for Spiritual attention

and I suppose for Spiritual reinforcement too

Na MC Oluomo you dey take play?
U mean bisi komolafe or lizzy komolafe?
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Greatg123: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
its a pity
StagethemTVee:
Wow. So it all boils down to the money now Reverend mother. What a shock.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Onogiede(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Is what garment church? So no need of wasting ur words on this cheap political statement,.. Beating helpless drivers daily and forcefully collecting an unexplainable funds from them.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by christistruth01: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
OriOko88:

U mean bisi komolafe or lizzy komolafe?

Thank you for the correction
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by emmaodet: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

Very dangerous political statement

My brother, all these churches of a thing are something else.
The church I attend at home, the pastor always call my wife regularly when he got close to me and knows the job I do.
Always chatting with me regularly and calling.
In my own little way, I do support the church and get him things once in a while but it seems it is not enough.
He feels I can do more than what I am doing.
2 years ago, yahooboys and forex guys(these guys are still coded scammers anyway) took over the church. Started donating in millions and the pastor started using them to boast.
One of his PA Abi papa’s boys told me papa has forgotten we the married and working class because we all struggle to finance the church activities and programs.
He doesn’t call me again nor my wife. During my child’s naming, he barely used 20th a to finish the program. It was as if he was forced to come sef.
A year lasted, most of those boys crashed, forex flopped etc. He has nobody to turn to than start doing damage control with us but No, I am long gone.
Didn’t give him the attention he needed. Only do what I can afford the church and that’s all.
One thing I noticed about most of these pastors is that they are very envious and jealous of any member doing better than them. To them, they have to be the best why members follow.
You better not be richer, use better car and house than your pastor else he would be using you as an example of a member that God has blessed but not using it for God.
My pastor and family traveled to Dubai for vacation. Everybody was happy that papa enjoyed Dubai. He came back and started telling stories about how Dubai is beautiful blah blah blah while the members were quiet listening to his stories.
They love that. That attention. Everybody must focus on them and what they say. No any other person or member.
Sent his 2 kids to one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria - I think America school or so that will make it easy to further in US. The kids speak fluent phonetic English.
That is what they want. To have the best.
Early this year he was complaining bitterly about how members are not turning up for a fund raising in the church for a project they wanted to do. Started saying despite the big big cars parked at the car park, we are not contributing enough.
In my mind I was like, must it always be about you and your church? Must it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Mrtaye: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz
Honestly for my sanity
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by sharpwriter(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked
Kí ló ṣe yín Sir? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Betgold84: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
More like a frat family.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Tonyblessed(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
By Thier fruits you shall know them. A Tru believer or christian would not utter this trash this woman just spoke. Putting her trust in money instead of Christ who is the owner of all. Imagine Paul or Peter praising Herod cause he supported them with money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by mywells: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
They use religion and the word of God to do their bad bad thing, this I see.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by okito: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
The Nigerian value system is completely annihilated across board. Pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Prettylima(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
You see this life just have money e get why [sub][/sub] undecided Check my signature
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Billygee2u: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Wow. So it all boils down to the money now Reverend mother. What a shock.
In the first place ,the white garments shrines are not Church
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Billygee2u: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tonyblessed:
By Thier fruits you shall know them. A Tru believer or christian would not utter this trash this woman just spoke. Putting her trust in money instead of Christ who is the owner of all. Imagine Paul or Peter praising Herod cause he supported them with money.
Celestial shrines and Cherubim and Seraphin are not Church
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by tunapawizzy: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool........
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by sukkot: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
sharpwriter:

Kí ló ṣe yín Sir? cheesy
ahhhh Oga mi O ya mi lenu ni grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by DOM7: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Greediness ministry! This are the people that will abuse Peter Obi for greediness and celebrate well known criminals simply because they donate money to their evil agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.