Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election (13669 Views)

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria / APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention / Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Amodi470(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2022
So Vote buying is their plan, no worry, i go collect dem moni and vote wisely
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by djon78(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Firstcitizen:
angry
The funds are being provided by individuals with Nigerian passports. They are Nigerians and not foreigners. Same way the dollars which are foreign sourced legal tender was given to delegates during APC and PDP primaries by Nigerians.

All these ones they are talking
There are many ways to skin a bird

Nigerians were aware when Tinubu used stolen Lagos money to buy APC ticket
He spent hundreds of billions
And is already planning to spend trillions for this election

Atiku outspent every candidate to buy PDP ticket even more than Wike who had Rivers State fund

They can cry but Obi Datti will find ways to raise there own funds when same hypocritical inec and other stakeholders closed eye to the impunity done by APC and PDP

They will cry blood
But adequate and more than enough money will be brought in.

September 28 is just few weeks away

They will cry blood
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by djon78(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Amodi470:
So Vote buying is their plan, no worry, i go collect dem moni and vote wisely

PDP and APC who buy vote pass them?

Labor party will get all the money they need for this election. Even surplus self

Let APC and PDP continue wailing

September 28 is just weeks away

We are all firing up for the campaign
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by djon78(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

CBN and SEC will blacklist the bank accounts and those funding those blocked accounts. EFCC will go after those illegally sending inflows into such financial crimes account before INEC will sanction the mushroom party.

These inflows may actually be for funding the terrorist activities of the ipob terrorist group to stop elections in the SE so the DSS may as well be part of monitoring this illegality in order to protect our democracy.

They have really not taken any legal advice at all or spunned legal advice as they can get into trouble with the law in both US and here in Nigeria.
Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law o to avoid an unfortunate criminal incident that puts them against the law of a foreign land like Sen. Ekweremadu.

Don’t flout law on elections funding, FG warns

She added, “I have been hearing stories that you are going to raise this money for one person or the other. Whatever you do, don’t break the laws of elections and funding in Nigeria. I think that is very important.

“So, I won’t encourage you to break any law relating to political funding; you know how it is operated in America. Make sure you follow the laws in Nigeria as well
. So as we move on, I can guarantee you that under this administration, we will continue to protect our Diasporans.

“I urge you to do three things, as the President always says: be good ambassadors; obey the laws of whatever countries you are in; and let us continue to be proud of you and what you are doing,” she said.

https://punchng.com/dont-flout-law-on-elections-funding-fg-warns/
check my signature for free stuffs!

Yes but CBN and SEC closed eye while APC and PDP were commiting impunity during there conventions

Do you know the kind of hard currency that was spent during those excrecise

Now they are crying

Them never see anything

Obi datti will find ways to raise adequate funds even surplus

PDP and APC that have been commiting impunity should cry blood

Ordinary Nigerian citizens home based are more than willing to support the Obi datti election
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by FreeStuffsNG: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2022
CSTRR:

Hmmm. That you can ever think you can face Nigeria when you see Nigeria's map where our SE is a small land mass surrounded by Nigerian states and with no access to the sea shows your level of thinking. You want to hide behind a moniker to incite people to their death. You will not succeed and whatever evil you plan will fail because never again will Nigeria kill fellow Nigerians.
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Steveabbeyly: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Everything about Obi and his supporters is daring, violence, illegality, unruly behaviour and cantankerous attitude. Always violate every norm and rule.
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by tsdarkside(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2022
this is against laws....
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by ukahrawah: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2022
Obi's campaign will receive funding. No cause for alarm.
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Orpe7(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Na so dem fund terrorism o
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by kkonyeji(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Jittery bawo Is it my money or you think CBN, EFCC, DSS and INEC are deaf and dumb?
You want to behave like criminals who want to break our electoral laws and Nigerians say "No!"

Most Nigerians know the money will be used to fund the terrorist actions of ipob terrorists that HE Obi lp recruited for campaign.

Imagine! For your mind you've made a comment.
U sounded so foolish & stupid.
Most Nigerians, who are the MOST NIGERIANS?

Politics of bitterness, tribal & ethnic coloration is all over everything u represent....tueh!
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Perseverance127: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
So Nigeria would be much more lawless if Labour party takes over, Nigerians will never learn, this people are hypocrites. Wake up Nigeria.
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Babanah: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
I think the matter is simple. There is a difference between onshore and offshore funds.
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Verysmart101: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

For as long as funds do not get into the hands of ipob terrorists then our democracy is safe.
All the places in Lagos burnt by the ipob terrorist group are yet to be rebuilt now you do not think Nigerians should be vigilant about attempts to get funds across to ipob backing HE Obi? Nigerians are not stupid o.

The weapons and funds that foreign Fulani s give to Boko haram,bandits where do they come from? When 3 Nigerians arrested in Dubai for sending money to Boko haram for weapons why did Ur government plead with UAE not to publish their names? Shameless pig.Anything IPOB is bad but Bandits and Bokoharam are welcomed and saint abiiii? Animal

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Mrkindness: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

CBN and SEC will blacklist the bank accounts and those funding those blocked accounts. EFCC will go after those illegally sending inflows into such financial crimes account before INEC will sanction the mushroom party.

These inflows may actually be for funding the terrorist activities of the ipob terrorist group to stop elections in the SE so the DSS may as well be part of monitoring this illegality in order to protect our democracy.

They have really not taken any legal advice at all or spunned legal advice as they can get into trouble with the law in both US and here in Nigeria.
Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law o to avoid an unfortunate criminal incident that puts them against the law of a foreign land like Sen. Ekweremadu.

She added, “I have been hearing stories that you are going to raise this money for one person or the other. Whatever you do, don’t break the laws of elections and funding in Nigeria. I think that is very important.

“So, I won’t encourage you to break any law relating to political funding; you know how it is operated in America. Make sure you follow the laws in Nigeria as well
. So as we move on, I can guarantee you that under this administration, we will continue to protect our Diasporans.

“I urge you to do three things, as the President always says: be good ambassadors; obey the laws of whatever countries you are in; and let us continue to be proud of you and what you are doing,” she said.

Evil party same thing Buhari did.

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by ImperialKingJosh: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now the govt can track funding...
But boko has been funded for years with the culprit among the rulers yet its impossible to trace that one
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by ImperialKingJosh: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

For as long as funds do not get into the hands of ipob terrorists then our democracy is safe.
All the places in Lagos burnt by the ipob terrorist group are yet to be rebuilt now you do not think Nigerians should be vigilant about attempts to get funds across to ipob backing HE Obi? Nigerians are not stupid o.

Keep consoling your self with those lies, cause you had your pa and co note down the tribe and origin of those who were violent...
Always looking for who to blame...

You guys fought your master, he tapped you on the head and said " dont worry, it's not your fault, it's the igbos, we would forgive you and accept you as the prodigal child... You nod in acceptance, and point at the igbos, blaming them for actions you made that didnt turn out to your favour...
Many yorubas are educated, but you see your kind... they cant receive sense cause your mix breed with imported incubator.
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Peaceagain: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mental Slavery!!!!

Jittery over what exactly? Kanu, Emma Powerless etal don't derive almost 100% of their funding from the diaspora?

Has that helped them defeat Buhari and the Nigerian federal government?

If it were up to me I would let the foolish elements in the diaspora waste their money on the conman Obi who knows he cannot win yet wishes to exploit, same as Kanu and Simon Ekpa, the vulnerability of Nigerians in the diaspora who no longer understand the unique way of Nigeria.

Even trillions cannot get Obi a win because he cannot be President above others that the people, the system and power hierarchy of Nigeria see as more fitting to reside in Aso Rock. [/quote]
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by OfficialAwol(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Basher8583:

You should be happy that your illiterate a$$ has been tipped on what will disqualify Peter Obi in the coming polls.

Na you uninformed illiterates go take your hand finish Peter Obi.

Does the Electoral Act stipulate disqualification as punishment for diaspora funding?

Guess who the illiterate is now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Imoke, Amaechi, Sambo, Aliyu (Picture) / Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu / Governor Ayo Fayose Preaching In A Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.