Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (42771 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by onysreal(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hotfreeze:
If Obiano and Soludo catch this guy, he will hate himself.
Don't mind him... he's giving us bobo as if we are babies. Trust politicians at your own peril.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Alpharey: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
jrusky:

Blablabla blublublu shit!!! Will uou keep quiet?

Who is in pain? Obi dey feed me, biko obi bu onye?

I don't like him he is mot good to be the president he is Buhari pro max and that is it.

Mr man face your side and respect yoursel this morning. You know I no enter your lane so respect yourself.

Stop crying, it is only election
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by jrusky(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Alpharey:

Stop crying, it is only election

So now you just understand is just election baa? So you know its just election and you threaren to kill whoever not with obi baa?

Oh now you know it's just election and you abuse and insulting everybody for not standing with obi?

Pls just get lost abeg....
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Metrofox:

Using politics as a cover for drug Money abi?

Talking as if drug is even a bad thing. Overdosing it should just be avoided. Drugs makes the brain work better and faster. Drugs are meant to be used positively cos they boost brain power. Use drugs only positivity. Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Dynmyt: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

Please note that Tinubu is richer than all the drugs trafficking bastards in your generation including you that is yet to be caught. He inherited wealth and has multiplied it.

So, if we are talking about integrity on the basis of how much you have, then you are not in this contest at all because you are wretched when compared to Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu .

This idiot cannot bring forth any sound argument. No wonder he graduated with a PASS in Philosophy
See one of the many urchins we have. Your fave is an identity thief a mere adopted child of Alh. Abibatu Mogaji.. So where is the inherited wealth of tinubu... Who are his parents and grandparents...we know he is not a lagosian so let him chair his village meetings.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Dynmyt: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

Please note that Tinubu is richer than all the drugs trafficking bastards in your generation including you that is yet to be caught. He inherited wealth and has multiplied it.

So, if we are talking about integrity on the basis of how much you have, then you are not in this contest at all because you are wretched when compared to Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu .

This idiot cannot bring forth any sound argument. No wonder he graduated with a PASS in Philosophy
Even proud to bring out the CV of a slave trader
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Emmanuel909090: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Update
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
This obi is a bloody liar, another brain washing to Nigerians.

My brothers and sisters leave Nigeria for ur own good.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by themanderon: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Then why should Tinubu steal Public Funds, since he's richer than you

I dedicate my first FTC of September to everyone who Mentioned me, almost a 100 sad make una no vex iffa no read am sha!!! cool

Tinubu is a natural born klepto. He is like an abyss that cannot be satisfied even if it consumes all things. He just cannot help himself that's why he cannot keep his hands off Lagos treasury.
Obi left governance in Anambra state for good. Tinubu has been Lord over Lagos and the south west for ages choosing his acolytes as governors. Dude cannot just be satisfied and that's it.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Chibaby87(f): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mr peter Obi , pls don't reply or take an unnecessary interview or comment on the social media . OBIDENT movement is narrative. GOD will help us actuallize our aim
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
VANITY UPON VANITY.
HUMANS ARE ROAMING SPIRITS,ONCE THE SPIRIT LEAVES THE BODY,THE BODY BCOMS UN-USE-ABLE. sadDo something good for your people while your spirit still embodies you before is too late. sad
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Gbagura: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
nony43:

Make him carry last na. We all go suffer am.
You mean ibos go suffer am àbi. You're the most foolish kid in the world if you expect obi and LP win the PRESIDENCY in 2023 less than a year. Same folly you were expressing during the peak of ipob which never yield anything is what you're still using. If it's that how easy it is to win general elections, buhari would have been the president before 2015.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by kcbaba007: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Unzerious:

I dedicate my first FTC of September to everyone who Mentioned me, almost a 100 sad make una no vex iffa no read am sha!!! cool

How did thiednubu and Atiku become rich?

They stole public funds
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by nony43(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Gbagura:
You mean ibos go suffer am àbi. You're the most foolish kid in the world if you expect obi and LP win the PRESIDENCY in 2023 less than a year. Same folly you were expressing during the peak of ipob which never yield anything is what you're still using. If it's that how easy it is to win general elections, buhari would have been the president before 2015.

Then you guys should let him. Since he has no structures no background etc. You guys remove him out of your Lips work your own let him worry about his own.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bepositive11: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:

No evidence in the report on tax fraud. Go and read it.

The fact that he is listed as a participant in Pandora Papers means that he committed tax fraud.

The Pandora Papers are a 2021 leak nearly 12 million documents incriminating hundreds of global politicians and wealthy elite for tax avoidance and corruption. The papers details how such individuals sheltered money in offshore accounts, shell companies, and real estate investments
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Carlyscales: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Unzerious:

You need to Find out how Tinubu became this rich first.
His monthly salary was $2,400 when he left ExxonMobil in 1992.

Atleast obi was a chairman of a Bank ( owing Atleast 15% Total shares) and on₩the board of 4 other financial institutions ( owing atleast 10% shares). Also had about 200 containers enroute africa, before he became Governor.

Infact 25yrs ago, Obi had a company in d UK worth over £25m. All before he came into governance.

He didn't take a dim from Anambra as severance package or gratuity after leaving Govt.

Atiku n Tinubu are great men no doubt and giving so much to our democracy, but none of them can boast of same resume as above.

Obi is not a Saint, but is far more a laser evil than them.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Charlesihemeje(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Poor confused boy. Ask questions... Peter Obi is your next president. Deal with that

Your brain dey pepper you. Peter Obi wey get human conscience dey feed me ? Or is he even feeding motherless babies? Or is he feeding people on the street? And he still brags that he’s richer than Joe Biden. What’s the essence of his wealth then ?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by samunaka: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2022
RighteousDemon:

https://www./2022/09/04/why-should-i-steal-public-money-when-im-richer-than-president-biden-peter-obi/?amp

You will steal because in the community where Joe Biden came from the people will not go to ask money from him when their wives want to deliver, they don't ask him for money when they want to celebrate Christmas, Joe Biden doesn't receive numerous traditional titles so no body will disturb him to pay for such services......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.