Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (42814 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by helicoptarr: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

Please note that Tinubu is richer than all the drugs trafficking bastards in your generation including you that is yet to be caught. He inherited wealth and has multiplied it.

So, if we are talking about integrity on the basis of how much you have, then you are not in this contest at all because you are wretched when compared to Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu .

This idiot cannot bring forth any sound argument. No wonder he graduated with a PASS in Philosophy

Oh, is that Asiwaju's mother?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Interesting2023: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Then why should Tinubu steal Public Funds, since he's richer than you

Because a know druggie and thief can neva be satisfy with what he already has...he will always want more
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by adebayo111: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
being richer has nothing to do with embezzling of public funds. Atiku was a rich man before he became the VP yet we all know what he did with the BPE
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Soso990240(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Tinubu is continuously stealing public fund up to date, that's what sustains him. Do you know that Tinubu still collects tax from every shop in every market in Lagos.. blind followers like you won't see that. What is Tinubu's source of income?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Christian36: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Can you tell us how Tinubu made his money.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by deeva2: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin AGBADORIANS has pushed another doctored video to the public grin grin

In the evening Time they'll post the FACTS CHECK of same lie's they're pushing out now and they'll laugh away their sorrows trying to decieve the gullible

Bcuz campaign of Calumny is their Mantra

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2022
bepositive11:
This is making me think twice about Peter Obi. Where did he get his money from? He had a corporate career, ok, but how did he accumulate that much wealth? Do Nigerian companies pay millions of dollars?

He was once a governor naaa.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by MasterJayJay: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2022
bepositive11:
Yes, fraud. Tax fraud. Fraud against the government.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

No evidence in the report on tax fraud. Go and read it.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by uniquetechng: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2022
barbstee:
Buhari doesn't steal and up till date nobody can accuse Buhari of stealing public fund.

And he' s tried his best so far but we're still faced with challenges.
And Tinubu wasn't involved in any corruption case as governor that he was too

Governance goes beyond not stealing money!

I'm not in anyway supporting corruption
Yet Buhari refused to declare his assets twice , and the $8m that went missing under his watch as minister of petroleum under Obasanjo , what happened to it ?
He also stole N520m PTF funds as the chairman of the agency.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by deeva2: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Don't conclude

Obi lives a simple lifestyle, he can actually afford anything tinubu can afford

He doesn't live a prodigal life from young age

He can afford a bullion van to share money but he didn't make the money illegally, so why waste it

The loud empty noise of Peter Obi is not competence related. If competence is the standard, Umahi and Obiano are far ahead of Peter Obi from the corners of the East. The projection of Peter Obi is an attempt to get Biafra/IPOB agent into Aso Rock! It’s a DEAD agenda on ARIVAL![b][/b]
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by trantayo: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2022
Please where did he get that kind of money. When you are not Dangote
No wonder your name came out of Pandora paper. Who did we offend in Nigeria ? Can anybody mention the manufacturing company that Obi has? God deliver Nigerians from wicked leader

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by rickyrex(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
tinubu nah greed dey do am. That was why he increased lagos state chairmanship form to almost 3million making difficult for those who wish to contest not to be able to purchase the form during last local goverment election. I tell you the fact. All current local government chairmen paid to million each to remaib unopposed
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Pimine: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
We trust you. #ObiDatti
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by hohafrank(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Greed and avaricious.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by astOorR(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

You think He's richer...... Keep thinking.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bdon123(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Becos Tinubu is a drug baron.Pablo Escoba n thats how drug barons do...they steal continuously
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by preciousmetals: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
I think you are one of the people that read newspaper at the back of others, it's either you did not ready the post or you are just an illiterate who read English without understand the meaning
wizzybobo:
Hmm
Abeg nor make mouth oooo Peter Obi. Americans may not take that statement lightly ooooo
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Or they don’t steal due to integrity maybe?
Name that president because Truman was the poorest but still financially well off. Bush was one of the only presidents that had a living mother after his term but he didn’t live with her. Ex-presidents receive a pension of over $200,000, free healthcare for life, and many other free things which may include a residence.

I was going to say integrity. Don’t know why it autocorrected to integrity
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Basher8583: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2022
BigBelleControl:
The moment Obi becomes Nigeria's president, American and European citizens will start scrambling for Nigerian visa.

Please let me know when people start scrambling for Anambra the way Anambrians and other Nigerians scramble for Tinubus Lagos
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Godsentd: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2022
RighteousDemon:

https://www./2022/09/04/why-should-i-steal-public-money-when-im-richer-than-president-biden-peter-obi/?
amp
So what happened during ur time as a governor?? How did u make such money that u don't help or give out to people? Why do u sell tickets to ur town hall meetings

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by jrusky(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Udoboss:

Even if you don't like Him...its not enough be sarcastic.....I don't support Tinubu or Atiku but I don't troll them..it's politics they're still good friends even after elections...

Please for God sake ... be matured

Oh really after his slowpoke supporter threaten to kill me for just airing my own political view?

I want to provoke them to make the attempt because I wan injure someone pikin ok.

Pls don't enter d matter ok just stay your lane I will attack anything obi it's a promise.

Pls stay away from this.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by magzey: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2022
ovieigho:

Tinubu feeds on public funds
Tinubu was born into Rich Family ,what of Obi?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

It's about contentment, not necessarily the level of Richness.

Tinubu used the law to make sure he collects money from lagos state Govt till the day he dies.

While Obi left Anambra Govt without making any law that would see he's still receiving money from them.

That's contentment, Tinubu is not contended, and that's why he would steal with impunity even after leaving office.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by FullBlastLight: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Tinubu became "rich" by looting public fund!

If not, let him tell us his source{s} of income b4 delving into d Nigerian politics!

Again, if anyone thinks Tinubu Is not a rogue wit ill-gotten wealth, jst like Obi did immediately after his tenure as Anambra Ex-Gov, let Tinubu be daring enough 2 call on the EFCC & ICPC to come probe his administration during his time in power as Lagos State Gov!

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is a fugitive, who has no clean hands & thus shying away frm justice & equity!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Lekan239(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Faber:
[b][/b]
True talk, I no sure say Biden get house and properties in London, but Obi is an investor in many countries.

can't believe you have no shame spewing this. You are praising man because he didn't invest in his country and rather choose to invest in other people countries.

If so, frankly speaking, you are also insulting those who invest in the country and tries to create little employment for the masses
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Faber(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Lekan239:
can't believe you have no shame spewing this. You are praising man because he didn't invest in his country and rather choose to invest in other people countries.

If so, frankly speaking, you are also insulting those who invest in the country and tries to create little employment for the masses

Taa get out. Who get NEXT supermarket no be Peter Obi, who brought the hero company in Anambra, same Peter Obi. Man is a diversified investor. Go to PH and see his companies all over the place.

Na you dey talk rubbish. I invested in Nigeria does not mean, I no go invest in other countries. Ecobank, UBA, Union Bank etc get branches in many countries of Africa. Dangote get cement plants in Ethiopia, Zimbabwe etc.

Not one Agbadorian that control the meaid with his TV stations , Newspapers while sitting on Lagos Treasury.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by CoolAmbience(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2022
hisgrace090:
Obi is a clean man.

He is not. No one is. Except you are saying that he is God.

Which clean man invests his state's money into his family business without shareholding in favour of the state in the business?

Has he accounted for how he spent Anambra LGA funds for 8 years since he didn't conduct LGA elections?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by lagosrd: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Those ones no get one single company of their own. Their company na Lagos state
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Diligence: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2022
We warn una say Obidients are ready for una. Una no hear abi?!

Take Back Your Country is a charge from Mr Peter Obi to every Nigerian (esp youths and lovers of dignity of labour)

EnofIsEnof
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2022
BigBelleControl:
The moment Obi becomes Nigeria's president, American and European citizens will start scrambling for Nigerian visa.
Lolzz
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Harbeytech: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2022
BigBelleControl:
Mr Hyper keep on hype yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / Check Out This Advert On Today's Sun Newspaper. / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.