Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (42788 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Gbagura: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2022
nony43:

The way Buhari turned everyone in Daura or Nigeria at large to millionaire or BAT turned the whole Lagos indigenes to Millionaires. Even Atiku.
Deep down you know obi won't come third hence why none of you could ever dare to stake even as low as 1k on whether obi wins or loses woefully. You're just staying in the news for relevance only. Obi is on a popularity contest same as Kanu. Una noise go reduce after the election and perhaps you all go back to your Biafra hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Niceguyfirm: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2022
What some folks don't know is that the credibility of the president of a country gives international investors some level of trust in doing business with that country. Nigeria will better. I pray we vote wisely without ethnic or religious biased mind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Pleasant101: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Then why should Tinubu steal Public Funds, since he's richer than you
If only he wants to steal public fund, I would worry less, but rather eager to kill nd also destroy after which returns power to d north, cos he might not be able to shake for d 8 years.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Realhommie(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2022
bigpicture001:

His dad is a big trader at onisha.. they are only two sons.. and in Igbo land sons take over resources of parents... He is the eldest... His only brother went on to become a Reverend father... He got all his father's wealth... And carefully he built it into multi-million dollars...

He is the sole importer of a Heinz sald cream since the 1980's, amarula drink. Bama, ever wine, plenty others... See, he is careful not to lose his father's wealth.... His father died early.. so he ventured into business with a. Mind of the entire family depended on his skills to keep them going.... Since his varsity days he took over those businesses.....

His brother till date doesnt want try to get any share of these resources as he is deemed fit to handle and grow them... As a way to show love in his brothers chosen life path.. he donates monthly to religious institution and schools...

That guy is richer than even obi cubanners boss that is sole importer of bullets drinks...

He is worth approximately, 1billion dollars.
Bros abeg do you know what 1billion dollars is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by kenex4ever(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Because he stole to be rich unlike Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by IbileIfe: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2022
hisgrace090:
Obi is a clean man.

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Alpharey:

Why are you so pained. Obi never mentioned Tinubu or Atiku here. In another news I read that Atiku owns sky scrappers in Dubai. Let him come out openly like Obi and declare it. You keep on tribalizing everything. Ipob this, Igbo that. Leave Obi alone and campaign for your own candidate.

Blablabla blublublu shit!!! Will uou keep quiet?

Who is in pain? Obi dey feed me, biko obi bu onye?

I don't like him he is mot good to be the president he is Buhari pro max and that is it.

Mr man face your side and respect yoursel this morning. You know I no enter your lane so respect yourself.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by membranus: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Obi cannot deceive us with that fake promise. All politicians in Nigeria thief. They thief because of the huge sums spent in their political campaigns.

Also because thieving is second nature to black Africans in public offices. Or else, why should Emefiele be stealing at CBN after all the money he made, and still making at Zenith Bank?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Bmaster(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2022
timuyiwa:
It is possible if you no dey complacent with what you have
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Exactly!!! Bullion vans come to mind. We hope to see more before the main elections.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by IbileIfe: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2022
kenex4ever:
Because he stole to be rich unlike Peter Obi.
There are different methods of stealing.
Directly and indirectly.
Peter Obi is a custodian of misappropriations of public funds and money laundering businesses in Nigeria.
Anyone who is a shareholder in the loot of crooks and rogues is also a member of their gangs

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by chazon(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2022
I still believe a black man no matter how wealthy you are, still has inborn desire to ammase more wealth. Except in a case as PeterObi and a few others whoa R content with their own personal money (outside government money), but rather seek power (via the financial support of the masses) to give dividends of democracy to them.

PeterObi is not contesting election to be president
Nigerian youths ar contesting Tru him
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by kenex4ever(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2022
IbileIfe:

There are different methods of stealing.
Directly and indirectly.
Peter Obi is a custodian of misappropriations of public funds and money laundering businesses in Nigeria.
Anyone who is a shareholder in the loot of crooks and rogues is also a member of their gangs

Lol, if this makes you happy then fine.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Ajixegun: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Have heard about individual differences before?
Tinubu might be the richest in the country but would still like to have more money in order to maintain the status.
Take the tollgate in Ikoyi as an example.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by nurudeen181(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2022
wizzybobo:
Hmm
Abeg nor make mouth oooo Peter Obi. Americans may not take that statement lightly ooooo
nothing go happen, it will be settled diplomatically.. infact he would just say he was taken out of context.. no pains
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Patience79: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2022
PETER OBI- A GENERATIONAL BLESSING INDEED.

Thank God you came for such a time as this....

Nigeria is rising... amen
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bepositive11: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2022
What do you mean? His net worth is over 10 million dollars. No wonder he was part of the Pandora Papers fraud scandal.

MasterJayJay:

So you don't know how to convert naira to dollars?

Think globally, not thinking twice.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bepositive11: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Seriously. They are all the same sad

nnssnnss:

They are all same bunch of elite politicians that made their wealth through the sleazy means.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by MasterJayJay: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2022
bepositive11:
What do you mean? His net worth is over 10 million dollars. No wonder he was part of the Pandora Papers fraud scandal.

Peter Obi quoted Joe Biden. Who are you quoting?

Fraud? You need to go back to classroom to understand the meaning of fraud. Most of you shouting Pandora are ignorant of what Pandora exposed.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bepositive11: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Seriously. I now understand why he was part of the Pandora Papers scandal. He's a smooth talker but we need to be objective.

sucess001:

At least someone is asking questions.

In the blind support for PO, most people are overlooking serious red flags
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Udoboss(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2022
bepositive11:
This is making me think twice about Peter Obi. Where did he get his money from? He had a corporate career, ok, but how did he accumulate that much wealth? Do Nigerian companies pay millions of dollars?

Ah na.....Why are you sounding lyk dat..
As somebody in the corporate world you're privy to investment in dollars....

As I speak ,I earn in dollar's and currently looking for opportunities to increase investment..

If you become rich from one source....omo other would follow
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Ask him oo! The notorious con artist called PO, only d gullibles aka Zombiedients would be deceived by his theatrics

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Udoboss(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2022
jrusky:

Blablabla blublublu shit!!! Will uou keep quiet?

Who is in pain? Obi dey feed me, biko obi bu onye?

I don't like him he is mot good to be the president he is Buhari pro max and that is it.

Mr man face your side and respect yoursel this morning. You know I no enter your lane so respect yourself.

Even if you don't like Him...its not enough be sarcastic.....I don't support Tinubu or Atiku but I don't troll them..it's politics they're still good friends even after elections...

Please for God sake ... be matured
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Dennisbulkan: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin AGBADORIANS has pushed another doctored video to the public grin grin

In the evening Time they'll post the FACTS CHECK of same lie's they're pushing out now and they'll laugh away their sorrows trying to decieve the gullible

Bcuz campaign of Calumny is their Mantra
Pandora no dey give shishi but #100 grin
Las las, una mumu never do. Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by melodyogonna(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Because Tinubu is a known thief and a drug dealer
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Tinubu stole Lagos and drugs to be rich. They are different, Tinubu run Lagos like a cartel boss, so the drug cartel dem link am to fit be true, other states different only someone with drug cartel pattern can do what Tinubu did to Lagos. Who mess up go down.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by ada9ja(f): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Tinubu is not coming to steal rather coming to protect his wealth and enrich others at the detriment of Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bepositive11: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Please can you share the sources? Peter Obi is worth 10 million dollars not 1 billion, and he earned the money through corporate jobs.

His name was listed among those involved in the Pandora Papers scandal. That man Peter Obi is not innocent. There's more to his story.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

bigpicture001:

His dad is a big trader at onisha.. they are only two sons.. and in Igbo land sons take over resources of parents... He is the eldest... His only brother went on to become a Reverend father... He got all his father's wealth... And carefully he built it into multi-million dollars...

He is the sole importer of a Heinz sald cream since the 1980's, amarula drink. Bama, ever wine, plenty others... See, he is careful not to lose his father's wealth.... His father died early.. so he ventured into business with a. Mind of the entire family depended on his skills to keep them going.... Since his varsity days he took over those businesses.....

His brother till date doesnt want try to get any share of these resources as he is deemed fit to handle and grow them... As a way to show love in his brothers chosen life path.. he donates monthly to religious institution and schools...

That guy is richer than even obi cubanners boss that is sole importer of bullets drinks...

He is worth approximately, 1billion dollars.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bepositive11: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

Udoboss:

Ah na.....Why are you sounding lyk dat..
As somebody in the corporate world you're privy to investment in dollars....

As I speak ,I earn in dollar's and currently looking for opportunities to increase investment..

If you become rich from one source....omo other would follow
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Allisgud: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
tinubu is a billionaire with no business,if he has let him point out one, technically he is not richer than tinubu cos he does not know the value of turning 100 to 200
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bepositive11: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Yes, fraud. Tax fraud. Fraud against the government.

MasterJayJay:

Peter Obi quoted Joe Biden. Who are you quoting?

Fraud? You need to go back to classroom to understand the meaning of fraud. Most of you shouting Pandora are ignorant of what Pandora exposed.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2022
How will he do such..
trusted obi he can't do that.
is his enemies that are bringing Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers / Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.