Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership (30985 Views)

President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Dcaliphate(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing but lies!!!
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Yoruba1stson: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2022
BAT is unstoppable
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Freebills12: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Who and who did he meet? Tinibu is just to desperate to govern Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Nightwolf1: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Fake news
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by OLOKOESHIN: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Validated:
Fake News. CAN will NEVER accept Muslim-Muslim ticket
They've accepted
Don't take it too far
Prepare your Visa and leave the country as soon as Tinubu becomes Nigeria president.. simple as abc..Bigot
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by bennybuhari: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
You think those CAN leaders care about you? If Tinubu call CAN leaders once, they will answer 10 times
donjazet:
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by israelmao(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Great deception seeping in from Tinubu's online rats.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by seunmind44: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Audio settlement. As for me and myself, my vote is not for APC
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by jeromestarks: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Validated:
Fake News. CAN will NEVER accept Muslim-Muslim ticket
Sit down there.
You don't know that your xtain leaders are more corrupt than their church members.
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Cyberterror: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2022
As expected, IPOB terrorists will call it lies when CAN has not. Their Biiafraud candidate is busy scamming them like the albino idiot in DSS underground cell did and they are too stupid to know it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by hope4nigeria(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
you even dey Photoshop hand sef
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by LocalStandard1(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2022
No he didn't, I didn't see him not to talk of settling anything. The only settlement is he should step down.
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by daygee12: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=116366636][/quote]

Does ur Father looks healthy than him?
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Incoming President of Iragbiji town union

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by kelvinklein219(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Resolved how, he thinks this is 2014 where he was busy lieing up and down with fake promises... Oga it is what it is, that issue cannot be resolved

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by daygee12: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Why Tinubu won't be president come 2023

1. Health Tinubu doesn't looks healthy. It will be a disaster for a sick person to be in charge of a sick country. Nigeria needs a healthy president who is also mentally sound in order not to be overtaken by cabal. During the APC primaries, those within APC released pictures to the public to show that Tinubu is not physically fit to be President. APC delegates ignored this but with time many sensible APC supporters who know that it will not be a wise decision to vote for Tinubu would abandon Tinubu.

2. Muslim-Muslim Ticket This is definitely an own goal. 1993 Nigeria is different from 2023 Nigeria. Nigeria is divided along religious lines. Tinubu scored an own goal by picking a Muslim as a running mate.

3. Deja vu effect Tinubu ambition is a replica of Abiola. It is no secret. Some APC politicians believe that if Abiola can win, Tinubu can also win. But they forgot that Abiola was never sworn in as the president.

Does ur Father look healthy than him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by abidem4real: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/how-tinubu-met-resolved-muslim-muslim-ticket-with-can-leaders/
So also CAN is open. It is for every body, whether you are APC, PDP or Labour Party.

The good thing is, with the introduction of third force; Labour Party, our democracy is growing. It is now left for every rational individual to make rational choices during elections to take Nigeria to the true and glorious "next level" .
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by MasterJayJay: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2022
daygee12:

Does ur Father look healthy than him
I have a father. Do you have a father?
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:
This man is a sage way bigger than his image portrays him. From NADECO to this day, his footprints remain indelible in the sands of time. His battle scars and wisdom bear testament to the wars he's faught and his valour in each of them.

May God see him through this journey. Amen.

Meanwhile, I remember some people, about this time last year, bragged and threatened anyone who cared to pay attention to them, that if their region doesn't produce the party ticket for APC, they'd support the North in retaliation. Whatever happened to that threat? Aren't they gonna support the North anymore?

Never seen a people with so much bluster my entire life. Again and again, the country keeps calling their bluff, from the political parties to the citizens, the situation ain't any different - YET, they've sworn over their dead bodies to learn any lessons!!

Such a pity.
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by daygee12: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:

I have a father. Do you have a father?

I have, that's why u shouldn't speak ill of another person's father. Ever since ur Father sick has he not recovered from his sickness? Y mocking another person because he was sick

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by TheATM: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Why Tinubu won't be president come 2023

1. Health Tinubu doesn't looks healthy. It will be a disaster for a sick person to be in charge of a sick country. Nigeria needs a healthy president who is also mentally sound in order not to be overtaken by cabal. During the APC primaries, those within APC released pictures to the public to show that Tinubu is not physically fit to be President. APC delegates ignored this but with time many sensible APC supporters who know that it will not be a wise decision to vote for Tinubu would abandon Tinubu.

2. Muslim-Muslim Ticket This is definitely an own goal. 1993 Nigeria is different from 2023 Nigeria. Nigeria is divided along religious lines. Tinubu scored an own goal by picking a Muslim as a running mate.

3. Deja vu effect Tinubu ambition is a replica of Abiola. It is no secret. Some APC politicians believe that if Abiola can win, Tinubu can also win. But they forgot that Abiola was never sworn in as the president. You are talking someone health when you are not his doctor.please tell us your health status.

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by sircatherine45(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2022
A CAN member said Tinubu credited the account of some questionable members, which I can confirm is true. I'll mention the member's names later.

Olule thinks his money can buy people.

He just activated the button of his downfall.

CAN wey don meet with top Northern bigwigs to not vote for Tinubu?

Hahaha

We are waiting.
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by CheapHomes1: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:
This man is a sage way bigger than his image portrays him. From NADECO to this day, his footprints remain indelible in the sands of time. His battle scars and wisdom bear testament to the wars he's faught and his valour in each of them.

What makes Tinubu a sage? What footprints did he make in nadeco? From the article, CAN denied any knowledge of raproachment as stated by Tinubu camp. Why the lies? Does a sage use lies to accomplish his goals? Is that your definition of wisdom?
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Caseywilliams(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Almost everything that has to do with Apc is all about Secrecy....nah cult Abi Ogboni cartels den be?
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Poor journalism

This one na report abi na gossip?
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by sircatherine45(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

May God see him through this journey. Amen.

Meanwhile, I remember some people, about this time last year, bragged and threatened anyone who cared to pay attention to them, that if their region doesn't produce the party ticket for APC, they'd support the North in retaliation. Whatever happened to that threat? Aren't they gonna support the North anymore?

Never seen a people with so much bluster my entire life. Again and again, the country keeps calling their bluff, from the political parties to the citizens, the situation ain't any different - YET, they've sworn over their dead bodies to learn any lessons!!

Such a pity.

You forgot that every game with a kick-off has a full-time.
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by olisaEze(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2022
His subscription in that rental agency never expire ne?? grin
Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by maestroferddi: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2022
No amount of falsehood will make Nigerians reward incompetence with more incompetence...

Imagine this trash being honoured with movement to the front page..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership by Validated: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

They've accepted
Don't take it too far
Prepare your Visa and leave the country as soon as Tinubu becomes Nigeria president.. simple as abc..Bigot

See this one ... keep dreaming in your delusion. So newspaper is your own CAN. Okay, see the can that Tinubu net.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Government Demolishes Security Post At Shaibu's House / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? / Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.