Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,388 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike (59082 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by zinaunreal(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Who you wan blame?
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
What exactly is the news here??!

Is she supposed to sit down in the middle of the university crying daily?!!

Even your president and leaders take vacations in the midst of killings and deaths due to terrorism and banditry!

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
If not for tinubu's greed, Nigeria won't have been in this mess. The old diaper wearing druggie had to bring in the clueless buhari just so he can be president after 8 years. God will frustrate all his efforts and he must labour in vain till he dies

Ha na wa o. Tinubu caused the poverty headquarter in your life. Na wa for Tinubu self undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by shortIGBOman: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fvck ASUU.

We support FG on NO WORK NO PAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Panda7(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
hope her tour brings in something positive to the nigerian education sphere and nigeria at large
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ufotunang: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
BeanmanX:
She's enjoying the money she looted in a foreign land while the university that she's in charge of is on strike for more than 5 months,,,, grin
..it's not her fault that the university is on strike.. it's the federal government fault that do not want to implement and fulfill the agreement they had with ASUU

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Africana1123(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
If not for tinubu's greed, Nigeria won't have been in this mess. The old diaper wearing druggie had to bring in the clueless buhari just so he can be president after 8 years. God will frustrate all his efforts and he must labour in vain till he dies
children of hate

I swear with this hatred your life will just be meaningless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ufotunang: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Enjoy your life..you cannot kill yourself because of federal government and ASUU wahala and naija wahala

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by treatise: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sapa23:
By Akachukwu Ifeanyichukwu

https://www.opinionnigeria.com/pictures-of-unical-vc-on-vacation-in-the-united-states-by-akachukwu-ifeanyichukwu/
This does not add up; if she had her money she should put ash on her head because ASUU is on strike ( industrial action)? What stops her from getting a job in the US ?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by StUriah(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
So she shouldn't find time to enjoy herself?

Is she a member of ASUU or an appointee of a Government institution?

Next is for you to come with a scandal that she hired the services of some Gigolos to refresh her system.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by SaturnNick(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Carry on fine woman, you cannot come and go and kill yourself grin grin grin
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Evilblackman(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Foolish people saying what is she supposed to do
Yo she’s supposed to help stop the strike , it concerns her , they’re ASUU for your information ... these nigerians are pathetic
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Murphyenemuwe: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
When brand new car was sold for #4k how many did your father buy? Won't you blame Tinubu for your mom's menstrual flow that ceased?
ObosiUkwalla:

dont mind the useless man. Only if his greed didn't push him to bring the failure Buhari on Nigerians, things would have been way better and nicer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ever8090:

Walahi..... Lol...
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by MatrixCircle: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
When she was DVC na she held my scholarship to go for exchange program overseas when I was a Pg student in Unical because I was not from faculty of Education, I was taken by foreign University as one of the outstanding application but she blocked me for Unical that what I am going to study is not relevant to the University for the exchange program, since she was the host. I no fit forget. shocked

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:
She has the right to holiday anywhere she wants despite my grouse with ASUU.

She must have studied abroad at some point in her life one would imagine.

One would imagine she even has grown up kids who may be living abroad.

She's also a professor who eventually became VC.

It isn't everything you express anger towards.

Let her enjoy.
So being a professor makes her rich enough to travel around? But I thought they said the salaries of professors is #500,000? Nansense!
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Kilometres: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

If not for Ojukwu unfortunateness Ipob territory would have bn Dubai...
Or na Tinubu steal una destinies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ObosiUkwalla: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kilometres:

If not for Ojukwu unfortunateness Ipob territory would have bn Dubai...
Or na Tinubu steal una destinies?

tinubu is a thief
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by BusinessPlan22: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Make una sharrap. That woman has paid her dues... Ordinary lecturer dey go US let alone VC...
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Evilblackman:
I was a student of unical
And to be honest this woman is the worst VC ever , she destroyed the halls we were managing and this forced us to tiny departmental lecture rooms were 50 students can’t even fit , and we were more than 200
Then she increased school fees , this is not even a big deal
She made the CGp to be very complicated
The woman is just a wicked person .
every malabors and malabrites just dey complain of this woman's evil deeds.
even heard the ridiculous increment of fees last session.
heard she's been referred to as Margaret thacher by the students
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by masui(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Madam VC is saying. "I cannot come and kill myself on top ASSU wahala".
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by BusinessPlan22: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

So being a professor makes her rich enough to travel around? But I thought they said the salaries of professors is #500,000? Nansense!
I reject poverty from ur life... Traveling to us is now traveling around.
That is a whole VC, she has paid her dues.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Theoarhics: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
She cannot come and kill herself na. How is this news. She has the right to do so , afterall she is not the govt owing ASUU
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by akwarandu(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. my Alma Mata has gone phemale volumptuously grin.. Great Malabites .. tuale
Once a malabites always a malabites oo

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by rusher14: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

cheesy
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Nukilia: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Safyqueen:

United States where people kill indiscriminately with licensed gun is now a sane country.

Nawa ooo, despite Buhari's mal-administration, misfit and legendary failure, Nigeria my country is still saner to me than America. At least you cannot campaign for Obi for US presidency.

I think you should say that to the faces of Chibok girls parents or those slaughtered by your jihadi brothers or the families of those kidnapped in Ondo this weekend...

I salute your sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by dododawa1: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
This people don't have Heart
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by bewla(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
First ask your self how do I grow my image and position my self to meet my possession so that I won't be at the corner crying for my disition
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Pacesetter123(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
She be celebrity professor ni?
Oh 9ja people with picture....eh.
See as she dey flex for Yankee, small research to come up with useful innovation to help humanity as a prof wey she be,she no fit do. shocked

But joke aside n on a more serious note,if some politicians without even SSCE can afford to spend taxpayers money on vacation in choice location oversea,then a Professor of her caliber has more right to enjoy vacation anywhere in the world.
After all,if our country really value education,she should have been fully engaged in 'class room ' practicing her profession.
But no, Nigeria and education cannot go in the same sentence.
So I support you ma'am, enjoy your life jareh.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by bewla(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
I'm very sure that her children are schooling outside Nigeria as well.
how did she get there by merit or by being a side chick

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Goodoldays(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
You go blame her?,no you won’t

She is not responsible for the irresponsibility of your leaders.She too has her own life to live you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) / Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral / Why You Should Never Say "All Protocols Observed".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.