Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike (59041 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by emorse(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Foolish people everywhere. Someone that’s worked for over 20 years can’t afford a trip to the US. Is she the sole reason ASUU is on strike?

I wonder when we’ll stop majoring in minor things.

The former VC employed thousands of people to settle his political allies, hoping to get a senatorial seat but failed; you want her to regularize people employed indiscriminately with no positions to fill??

…Even HODs are entitled to these vacations
But ASUU has always painted a gory picture na. They have always sounded as if they literally cannot put food on their own tables.

This is not to take sides with the FG anyway cos I believe they're both wicked and insensitive.

Modified:
She's not an academic staff hance not a member of ASUU. My bad.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Lightorder: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thomthom:
Some people no well at all person no fit go for vacation again.. Na she be government or ASUU
my brother, see me o. For this Nigeria to be good, we need mental reorientation.

Most Nigerians possess armed robbers’ mentality. They believe that every rich man is the reason why they are poor and should be dealt with always , for being what they could not become

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Nobelwinner: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
See haters ooooo!
So, Florence shouldn't visit the USA anymore!
Because, she has become VC of UNiCAL!
Kangbeh!
Leave the woman alone!
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by GGirll: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
I'm very sure that her children are schooling outside Nigeria as well.

She's a Prof. With a loving and caring money bag husband. She has paid her dues and still paying. She earned her money legitimately and not through corruption and greed. She's not a druggie not a politician, she's a vice chancellor and a professor!!
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by SURElee(f): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
So what?
She is entitled to her enjoyment and rest pending when the strike is called off and she resumes back.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Landmack: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:

My learned colleague enjoy ya self...nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
This woman go sweet to hang out with.
Which HOTEL for Chicago she dey abeg..?
Make person follow her enjoy UNICAL money small....
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. my Alma Mata has gone phemale volumptuously grin.. Great Malabites .. tuale

Proudly a malabite

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by detectivejones: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
So should she pause her life because FG has paused her salary? Abeg this life na per head o. Do what makes you happy regardless of surrounding situations. My 2kobo.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Okarakwu: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
You think everyone is a pauper like you ...someone that has been working for almost 20years. Every money is now a looted money.
BeanmanX:
She's enjoying the money she looted in a foreign land while the university that she's in charge of is on strike for more than 5 months,,,, grin
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by RepoMan007: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:
She has the right to holiday anywhere she wants despite my grouse with ASUU.

She must have studied abroad at some point in her life one would imagine.

One would imagine she even has grown up kids who may be living abroad.

She's also a professor who eventually became VC.

It isn't everything you express anger towards.

Let her enjoy.
Your brain is working unlike most commenter's.
It is same abroad terrorists are about to be sponsored to via amnesty with unavailable fund ASUU that's not under her is asking for. Boko is indeed Haram under this govt.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by AAAUWALMHD(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
If this girl is single, i want marry her
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na she force una to vote 90 year old men with missing certificates? Enjoy your life madam.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Davytech(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
My VC lolzzzz

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Davytech(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
My VC lolzzzz

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by AlphaStyles(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
LMAO
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by hupo: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Foolish people everywhere. Someone that’s worked for over 20 years can’t afford a trip to the US. Is she the sole reason ASUU is on strike?

The former VC employed thousands of people to settle his political allies, hoping to get a senatorial seat but failed; you want her to regularize people employed indiscriminately with no positions to fill??

I am just amazed at the number of likes to this comment. It appears most Nigerian do have a very short memory.

With reference to the comment that “why can’t one who has worked for over 20years not afford a vacation” Well, if that be the case then ASUU shouldn’t have gone on strike.

A university Professor earns nothing more than 450k. Now you can imagine what the lower ranked academics earns that will be enough to afford a vacation overseas.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Nairaman001: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Another Unique Experience is Here your Excellencies (Day 5 on this mountain). A Moment of Transformation in all aspects of our endeavours. Do not be distracted from God's strategic touch. Be Alert and Sensitive to every move of God. Share and invite your clans. You will surely return with a testimony.

https://www.facebook.com/pstbenmusa/videos/1183203828903381/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6JjXBsGkA
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by castrokins(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
She Doesn't Have Any Child In School. Children Are All Grown. Son Is A Lawmaker In Cross River.

God1000:

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
hupo:

Am just amazed at the number of like to this comment. It appears most Nigerian do have a very short memory.

Not that while ASUU is on strike, the VCs and they still draw salary from FG.

Besides, with reference to the comment that “why can’t one who has worked for over 20years not afford a vacation” Well, if that be the case then ASUU shouldn’t have gone on strike.

A university Professor earns not more than 450k Now you can imagine what the lower ranked academics earns that will be enough to afford a vacation overseas.

I know some that earn 1m+ monthly (450k + side gigs in some other schools).

Management don’t go on strike
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Laggafin: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
kingsolomonjnr01:
Proudly a malabite
Yes o.. I sight you
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Gbeng30(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
we can't blame her, even the politicians go there to decide the fate of Nigeria...
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Exmilitant(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
her first son is a captain in the Nigerian army.
Her second son is a member of the Cross River state house of Assembly.
Her daughter is a lecturer in the university of Calabar.

She no get small student age pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by clockwisereport: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
alizma:
This is one of those typing we no go gree online at the end of the day she would want government to pay her for doing nothing in the interest of the students while the strike last.
VCs are not members of ASUU
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by BigBen23(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Florence obi wey come change everything about tuition fees without minding the state of nigeria economy. I thank Baba God who saw me through shaa. I pray He sees all Malabites and Malabreses through when the ASUU battle is over.
Mtchhew...this Country nawaoh cry
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Aguodo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
I wonder oooo. Nigerians and lazy topics.

iLoveYouToo:

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by generalud: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Beautiful woman becoming VC of Read to know; Sort to pass University. The worst University in Nigeria.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Jacketaltrade: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Biko She can't kill herself, pe kiloshele?
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by zoedew: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jaiye ori e!
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by lightwind(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
See as city clean � omg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.