Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated (9592 Views)

Rivers Decides: INEC To Commence Result Announcement / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

The fact is that Fubara will win.

Even T. Cole is asking his supporters to vote for SDP

Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

And you think Fubara can win Opopo?

It's good you know Magnus will get block votes from OGONI, but Fubara will only win his ward and unit but not the entire Opopo.

I know you know that and these are real facts.

I agree...where is magnus running mate from
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

Sure

Where in rivers are you from
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Felixamos:

The thing is, I won't be voting in the governorship election cause I don't like any of the candidates. Only time I'm voting is presidential election which would be for Peter Obi.

I'm also OBI-dient but you have to vote for the next Governor of Rivers state which is Magnus.

Do you like the way the state is run?

No employment, no promotion, no gratuity, no pension, no bursary for Students etc.

Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Where in rivers are you from

I'm from Abua Odua LGA
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

I'm from Abua Odua LGA

Hmmm.abolga is apc
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

Lol grin grin you and I know you're not sure but just want to say it to appease the gods.

What makes you think Fubara is accepted more than Magnus?

It's not yet time so let's let it be. But the truth is that, Magnus will win and I'll Vote for Peter Obi case close.

I am 100% certain. I have said it many times. It's PDP versus SDP cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

I'm from Abua Odua LGA

Onye Abua. My brother
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

Even T. Cole is asking his supporters to vote for SDP

Brother, I happy sey you from Abua. We fit talk better now.

You know sey the election na PDP get am normally
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

I agree...where is magnus running mate from

She's from Ahoada
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

Brother, I happy sey you from Abua. We fit talk better now.

You know sey the election na PDP get am normally

Abeg I have been laughing since morning and I don't want to laugh again this afternoon
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

I am 100% certain. I have said it many times. It's PDP versus SDP cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're right, it's PDP versus SDP, T.Cole was decieved into the game by our ex minister.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Hmmm.abolga is apc

I don't think you're sure of this bro.

But assuming without conceding that the latter is true, Magnus will win Abolga with a large margin that even PDP and APC will be shocked.

Anyways, nobody is talking about APC in Rivers state
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by highness25(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Viltron:

But Obi didn't jump party, right?

We should rise above sentiments in this country. The man wasn't given a chance even though he's more qualified than Amaechi's stooge, Mr Cole.

What would you have him do?
APC would have had a chance with Abe on the ballot in 2015 but Amaechi was clueless and power drunk. If Tinubu wins Amaechi is finished politically
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by saintkeppy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Senator Magnus Abe is popular in OgoniLand, but if he picks a good Running Mate in Ikwerre or Port Harcourt City, then have a good grassroots supports in Kalabari he may spring some surprises.

Though Ogoni&Kalabari(Riverian) people are yearning to produce the next Governor of Rivers State.
The votes might split, but whoever Ikwerre political juggernauts supports wins.

Either Simi Fubara & Tonye Cole will win next year gubernatorial elections in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

I don't think you're sure of this bro.

But assuming without conceding that the latter is true, Magnus will win Abolga with a large margin that even PDP and APC will be shocked.

Anyways, nobody is talking about APC in Rivers state

Hmmmm
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

She's from Ahoada

Why didnt he pick from Kalabari or ikwerre
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

Abeg I have been laughing since morning and I don't want to laugh again this afternoon

You know normally nah
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by saintkeppy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

And you think Fubara can win Opopo?

It's good you know Magnus will get block votes from OGONI, but Fubara will only win his ward and unit but not the entire Opopo.

I know you know that and these are real facts.

Bulk of votes comes from Ikwerre LGAs&PHC, even ONELGA&Riverian parts of Rivers State, SMA can take Ogoni block votes but that will not be enough to elect him as Governor.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by saintkeppy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

That his first mistake, but Kalabari will rather vote their Riverian Rivers candidates than to vote Sen. Magnus Abe, running mate from PHC would have been better due to cosmopolitan nature &they've not had a Governor before.

Good Grassrooters in other LGAs to canvass votes to help him win.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
saintkeppy:

That his first mistake, but Kalabari will rather vote their Riverian Rivers candidates than to vote Sen. Magnus Abe, running mate from PHC would have been better due to cosmopolitan nature &they've not had a Governor before.

Good Grassrooters in other LGAs to canvass votes to help him win.

Very true.APC running mate is from ogoni
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
saintkeppy:

Bulk of votes comes from Ikwerre LGAs&PHC, even ONELGA&Riverian parts of Rivers State, SMA can take Ogoni block votes but that will not be enough to elect him as Governor.

Do you say bulk of votes?

Go and find out the recent CVR that just concluded and see the top four LGAs and it will surprise you.

Before now it was so not untill Rivers indigenes residing in phalga, and Obio-kpor decided to relocate their wards from the latter.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

The deputy governor is from Ijaw extraction Kalabaris inclusive, the governor is from the Igbos extraction Ikwerre inclusive also.

Do you know the is the only time the Ahoadans will be seating very close to the seat of power and it's with Magnus.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Very true.APC running mate is from ogoni

I laugh, that one (Deputy) means nothing to the Ogonis.

Do you know they've been begging for deputy for years and it was never given them, this is the only time after the dead of Ken Saro Wiwa that an OGONI man will be contesting without the support if any big wigs in the state and yet Magnus has gathered such huge followers.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
highness25:
APC would have had a chance with Abe on the ballot in 2015 but Amaechi was clueless and power drunk. If Tinubu wins Amaechi is finished politically

He (Amaechi) is praying for that not to happen do that he won't go on a political voyage.

What I know is that one of them must gone home.
Either Mr. Project goes home or the Lion find his route to Obima.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

The deputy governor is from Ijaw extraction Kalabaris inclusive, the governor is from the Igbos extraction Ikwerre inclusive also.

Do you know the is the only time the Ahoadans will be seating very close to the seat of power and it's with Magnus.

Ahoadas are Igbo extraction like ikwerre na.klabaris and ogonis have been begging for this
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

I laugh, that one (Deputy) means nothing to the Ogonis.

Do you know they've been begging for deputy for years and it was never given them, this is the only time after the dead of Ken Saro Wiwa that an OGONI man will be contesting without the support if any big wigs in the state and yet Magnus has gathered such huge followers.

Magnus should have gone back to senate or try begging amechi
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Magnus should have gone back to senate or try begging amechi

Go back to Senate to do a third time when we have others that have not tested from their senatorial district, that will be bad hope you know that.

I see Magnus as this type of politicians that eat and allow the other person to eat unlike those your boss that want own Nigeria as their birth right.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Ahoadas are Igbo extraction like ikwerre na.klabaris and ogonis have been begging for this

But you know a typical Kalabari will vote for his first bro.

Ahoadans are partly Igbos but they have never been seen close to power like the Obio-kpors, Phalgans, Ikwerres, Omuoha etc.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

But you know a typical Kalabari will vote for his first bro.

Ahoadans are partly Igbos but they have never been seen close to power like the Obio-kpors, Phalgans, Ikwerres, Omuoha etc.

True but the voting blocs are ikwerre,ogoni and kalabari.only an incumbent like wike can handover to minorities like ahoada,etche, andoni etc like he did with fubara.which tribes are i n abolga?
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by garfield1: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

Go back to Senate to do a third time when we have others that have not tested from their senatorial district, that will be bad hope you know that.

I see Magnus as this type of politicians that eat and allow the other person to eat unlike those your boss that want own Nigeria as their birth right.

What are the chances of mpigi and amb ngofa? I prefer ngofa
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

What are the chances of mpigi and amb ngofa? I prefer ngofa

Senator Barry Mpigi I think knows the game more than Senator Ngofa and the lots will go the way of Mpigi because I think he's on ground.

Ameachi has reduced APC in the state to nothing, else no one would have even talk of PDP especially when Wike is still in power but he (CRA) chose to destroy his party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Approves Payment Of 13th Month Salary To Oyo Workers / NNPC To Supply 10% Of India’s Crude Demand / Gbenga Omotoso: Lagos Not Trying To Protect Tinubu With Anti-Graft Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.