Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated (9595 Views)

Rivers Decides: INEC To Commence Result Announcement / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

True but the voting blocs are ikwerre,ogoni and kalabari.only an incumbent like wike can handover to minorities like ahoada,etche, andoni etc like he did with fubara.which tribes are i n abolga?

Aside the Ikwerre and the Obio-kpors and partly Okrikas and Kalabaris, I don't see a core civil servant voting for SIM.

SIM is a simple man that won't have had any head ache but he's been brought by the same person that has not treated civil servants, retirees, pensioners etc well.

All these are indices to look out for, they see Magnus as the only person who's not had his hands soil and so will get more votes because of that.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by saintkeppy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

Do you say bulk of votes?

Go and find out the recent CVR that just concluded and see the top four LGAs and it will surprise you.

Before now it was so not untill Rivers indigenes residing in phalga, and Obio-kpor decided to relocate their wards from the latter.

You should present your facts for all to see, outside this you're just speculating. Those that already have their PVCs residing in Obio Akpor, PHALGA, ONELGA, Obigbo still part of the CVR??
Voters in Riverian can never be more than those in the Ogoni&other part of Upland Rivers.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by saintkeppy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

Aside the Ikwerre and the Obio-kpors and partly Okrikas and Kalabaris, I don't see a core civil servant voting for SIM.

SIM is a simple man that won't have had any head ache but he's been brought by the same person that has not treated civil servants, retirees, pensioners etc well.

All these are indices to look out for, they see Magnus as the only person who's not had his hands soil and so will get more votes because of that.

If dem go finally get sense &vote for Senator Magnus Abe on 11th of March, 2023 be that o!
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by jamesversion: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Magnus is a local ogoni champion. He will only win his ward.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by highness25(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwibii:

He (Amaechi) is praying for that not to happen do that he won't go on a political voyage.

What I know is that one of them must gone home.
Either Mr. Project goes home or the Lion find his route to Obima.
Exactly, one of them must go. No one stays on too forever, it's just a matter of time and season
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Ijoh(m): 1:37am On Sep 06, 2022
garfield1:

Ahoadas are Igbo extraction like ikwerre na.klabaris and ogonis have been begging for this

Kalabaris are Ijaws.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Nwibii:

I'm also OBI-dient but you have to vote for the next Governor of Rivers state which is Magnus.

Do you like the way the state is run?

No employment, no promotion, no gratuity, no pension, no bursary for Students etc.

Of cause I don't but I also don't see Magnus as someone who would tackle those things.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
saintkeppy:

You should present your facts for all to see, outside this you're just speculating. Those that already have their PVCs residing in Obio Akpor, PHALGA, ONELGA, Obigbo still part of the CVR??
Voters in Riverian can never be more than those in the Ogoni&other part of Upland Rivers.

I think you're missing the point comr.

What that means is that, those from Ogonis and other part of Rivers State that made up the chunk of votes in Obio-kpor and Phalga has relocated their units to the ward by extension LGAs.

Conclusively, Obio-kpor and Phalga will experience low voting strength while those from Ogonis and other part will skyrocket.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by saintkeppy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nwibii:

I think you're missing the point comr.

What that means is that, those from Ogonis and other part of Rivers State that made up the chunk of votes in Obio-kpor and Phalga has relocated their units to the ward by extension LGAs.

Conclusively, Obio-kpor and Phalga will experience low voting strength while those from Ogonis and other part will skyrocket.

That is to say, those who registered to vote will rather vote in the polling units in their hometown in their respective LGAs in Rivers State, ok, have you also factor indigenous Obio Akpor & PHALGA &non-indigenes of Rivers voters? Like the Igbos, Yorubas, etc who registered to vote in these two LGAs?

I would like you to mention atleast the Top5 LGAs with highest number of CVR in Rivers State, cos I want to get something clear then forecast the likely outcome or voting patterns of the election.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
saintkeppy:

That is to say, those who registered to vote will rather vote in the polling units in their hometown in their respective LGAs in Rivers State, ok, have you also factor indigenous Obio Akpor & PHALGA &non-indigenes of Rivers voters? Like the Igbos, Yorubas, etc who registered to vote in these two LGAs?

I would like you to mention atleast the Top5 LGAs with highest number of CVR in Rivers State, cos I want to get something clear then forecast the likely outcome or voting patterns of the election.

Mmmmmm

Bros no need for all of that.

Just know and leave in peace that Magnus is the next Governor of Rivers State come 2023.

Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by saintkeppy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nwibii:

Mmmmmm

Bros no need for all of that.

Just know and leave in peace that Magnus is the next Governor of Rivers State come 2023.

I don't have anything against Senator Magnus Abe, infact i want to see an Ogoni man become Governor of Rivers State atleast for once, I wish him the best, same way I wish my preferred candidate in my State, Senator Bassey Albert Akpan (OBA) of Young Progressives Party(YPP) to emerge as the next Governor of AKS.

Thanks to the new Electoral Law which empowers unpopular parties to field credible Candidates in electioneering process, atleast we all hope our votes will count using the B-VAS machine.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by HelipsTech: 5:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Nwibii:

Mmmm
Funny though but you've failed to be open to reality. Who knows T. Cole in Rivers State?

Who knows Sim Fubara before now?
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by chidi4eze(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Nwibii:

Senator Barry Mpigi I think knows the game more than Senator Ngofa and the lots will go the way of Mpigi because I think he's on ground.

Ameachi has reduced APC in the state to nothing, else no one would have even talk of PDP especially when Wike is still in power but he (CRA) chose to destroy his party.
You sound clearly like a PDP guy. Well, a non politically afflicted person in Rivers State will definitely vote Tonye for Governor and Obi for President. You can ask around. I mean people that don’t do party politics. I am from Etche.
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
saintkeppy:

I don't have anything against Senator Magnus Abe, infact i want to see an Ogoni man become Governor of Rivers State atleast for once, I wish him the best, same way I wish my preferred candidate in my State, Senator Bassey Albert Akpan (OBA) of Young Progressives Party(YPP) to emerge as the next Governor of AKS.

Thanks to the new Electoral Law which empowers unpopular parties to field credible Candidates in electioneering process, atleast we all hope our votes will count using the B-VAS machine.

Yes the new electoral law has done more good to us the electorate and more harm to the political big wigs
Re: Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated by Nwibii: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
HelipsTech:

Who knows Sim Fubara before now?

No body knows SIM Fubara but everyone knows Senator Magnus Ngei Abe of SDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Be Nigeria's Presidential Candidate In 2015? / Orji Heads Sovereign Wealth Fund / PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.