Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti (15222 Views)

Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / NSCDC Officer Smiling As She Is Arraigned For Employment Fraud / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by crafteck(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2022
agadez007:
What goes around comes around
They always mock us and call us afghaneastern whenever it happens in our region

Your reference to US is funny, im quite sure you are not even in the east, i coined the word afganeastern on nairaland but not to mock igbos, it was directed at easterners who were not in the east cheering unknow gunmen thinking all the insurgents were fighting for them, now true colors don show, any small thing dem go talk say army killed innocent young men, now those innocent young men are ravaging the rral easterners living in the east, keyboard warriors cherring up immobility on mondays etc now see the punishment the struggling real easterners have had to endure.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2022
The south west has been run over by bandits

From ondo to Ekiti, they are approaching
Lagos small small

Never forget thieftinubu promised to continue from Buhari
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Carlylepneuma: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Rip to them all
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by AfahaAbia(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2022
I

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by dontai(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2022
I'm bereaved, this is my brother. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace bro. I prayed bro Oye and your two children be seen unhurt. I remember the last time I followed you home passing that same route, we talked about the poor road from irele to your town, and the lack of security in response to the harvoc this Fulani hersmen do cause on that raod. I really have a good time I must confess. Bro, I saw you on Thursday you speed the helll beside me, before I could call you, I don't know that will be the last time I will saw a glimpse of you. Bro, I'm heart broken what else can I say. I pray Jah to give mama and papa the strength and fortitude to bear the lost, my condolence to your family as a whole. "Wardropu" as me and my friends used to call you. I can't imagine I'm writing this. Sleep tight bro, thanks for the time you spent with us, we will forever cherish it. I wish you a save passage bro. Goodnight big bro.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Hassanmaye(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Kagd10:
This Fulani bandits and killer herdsmen is the reason why Atiku has no right to contest apart from the fact that it's the Southern turn.
Shut up nonsense na Fulani herdsmen be your problem what of unknown gun men that soludo said they are Igbos are you stupid for not calling them? Is it Fulani herdsmen your headache??
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by seunmind44: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2022
The only safe place in Nigeria now is nairaland, even Aso Villa where Buhari's dey live is not safe.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Kagd10: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Shut up nonsense na Fulani herdsmen be your problem what of unknown gun men that soludo said they are Igbos are you stupid for not calling them? Is it Fulani herdsmen your headache??

Nigeria can't be battling on all fronts. Nigeria need a breath away from killer herdsmen menace for a moment. At least the Ipob has mostly stuck their madness to their region and the so called ESN arose because of killer herdsmen menace in the first place.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Masterito(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2022
It is SE or everyone's turn
Kagd10:

Southeast have ruled before in the likes of Azikiwe and Ironsi.

Besides, Southeast mandate is in PDP which was stolen by Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Kagd10: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Masterito:
It is SE or everyone's turn

Says the conniving Northerner. If you liked the SE that much, you wouldn't have stolen their mandate.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Masterito(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Ask greedy Tinubu why is he contesting instead of supporting a SE candidate.
Kagd10:

Says the conniving Northerner. If you liked the SE that much, you wouldn't have stolen their mandate.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Kagd10: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Masterito:
Ask greedy Tinubu why is he contesting instead of supporting a SE candidate.

Tinubu worked for his APC mandate. The Southeast mandate aren't in APC because they didn't support it that much to begin with. It's in PDP stolen by Atiku.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Oromoni619: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Kagd10:
This Fulani bandits and killer herdsmen is the reason why Atiku has no right to contest apart from the fact that it's the Southern turn.

Obi
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Evil
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Rawtruth1: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2022
No same human will support nor vote for A'PC again in Nigeria. Another Northerner taking over from Buhari is unthinkable.

IF Nigerians are foolish, let them allow hatred again to becloud their brain in 2023 as it did in 2015. The consequences are starring us in the face
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Lightorder: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Emergingnation3:
SW is under siege by Fulani terrorist, meanwhile Afonja are busy masturbating about SE leaving their enclaves vulnerable. cry
the lazy touts without economic value to their communities and environment, believe that when SE leave, they will takeover their mansions. Tiny twisted brain reasoning
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by countryman13: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Oddfinder001:
E don de touch everywhere.
I'm glad dat u guys are experiencing wat we experienced in d middle BELT. Why y'all BMC were online praising d dullard, fulanis rained violence on my ppl..at dsame time, dis online urchins called us wailers and ipob.. they used propaganda to shut up every voice of reason..they told their ppl to still vote d dullard in 2019 because of wat they stood to gain..
Now the ppl they so much defended and supported while d rest of the country bled are now too powerful for dem handle..
What joy have U when Ur neighbours are sorrowed? We in the middle belt aren't having these xtics contained in Ur write up. Am proudly a kogite!
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Masterito(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2022
I don't know why you are crying. It is SE turn or everyone's turn. Obviously it is everyone's turn. Deal with your greed.
Kagd10:

Tinubu worked for his APC mandate. The Southeast mandate aren't in APC because they didn't support it that much to begin with. It's in PDP stolen by Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Kagd10: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Masterito:
I don't know why you are crying. It is SE turn or everyone's turn. Obviously it is everyone's turn. Deal with your greed.

You're the one crying. No Northerner should succeed another Northerner. Take that from me. Your looting herdman will only rule you in your village.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Is now like a normal thing to be committing crime in Nigeria
Las Las after everything will government still take action,that will be their motivational talk
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by zeuss: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

herdsmen are making the country so unsafe and risky for southerners in their own homeland...... military Is killing innocent people daily as unknown gunmen, how many Fulani have they even arrested for daily killing and kidnapping of Nigerians?
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Oddfinder001: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2022
countryman13:

What joy have U when Ur neighbours are sorrowed? We in the middle belt aren't having these xtics contained in Ur write up. Am proudly a kogite!
Oga stop putting words in my mouth.
You're not more kogi or igala dan me..let dem have a taste of wat they 've been defending for 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by countryman13: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Oga stop putting words in my mouth.
You're not more kogi or igala dan me..let dem have a taste of wat they 've been defending for 8 years
U re getting it wrong somewhere coz igalas aren't d only tribe making up Kogi state. What does bn more kogi than U have to do with what i posted?
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2022
zeuss:
herdsmen are making the country so unsafe and risky for southerners in their own homeland...... military Is killing innocent people daily as unknown gunmen, how many Fulani have they even arrested for daily killing and kidnapping of Nigerians?
Hmmm
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Ykc2(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Kagd10:
This Fulani bandits and killer herdsmen is the reason why Atiku has no right to contest, apart from the fact that it's the Southern turn.
tinubu no get right to contest too
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Kagd10: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Ykc2:
tinubu no get right to contest too

Tinubu has a right!

He worked for his APC mandate..

He's competent. It's the Southern turn.

No Yoruba is disturbing anyone in another region.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by Ykc2(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2022
crafteck:

Your reference to US is funny, im quite sure you are not even in the east, i coined the word afganeastern on nairaland but not to mock igbos, it was directed at easterners who were not in the east cheering unknow gunmen thinking all the insurgents were fighting for them, now true colors don show, any small thing dem go talk say army killed innocent young men, now those innocent young men are ravaging the rral easterners living in the east, keyboard warriors cherring up immobility on mondays etc now see the punishment the struggling real easterners have had to endure.
they kidnapped about 40 people returning from edo state to ondo near owo and you have time to care about South East? grin Jesus of nazareth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by DreamCS: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okkk
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti by mofaderera116: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
SW is under siege by Fulani terrorist, meanwhile Afonja are busy masturbating about SE leaving their enclaves vulnerable. SW is under siege by Fulani terrorist, meanwhile Afonja are busy masturbating about SE leaving their enclaves vulnerable. ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Rivers State / 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl / Plumber Excretes 57 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.