Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop (28351 Views)

Everything That Is Wrong With The Tecno Megabook T1 / Tecno Megabook T1 (full Specifications) / Dell Core I5 7th Generation Laptop(SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Someone should pls update us with d price

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Farid24224(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Johel:

Omo...laptops don cost o...old your 170k - 220k for an average lappy.

You say what? shocked

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by iscom(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Martartins(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Will this have a 4 years durability?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by lifefaith(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
superCleanworks:
This is neat.
by the way, where is Zinox and Omatek ?

I guess Buhari has happened to them

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
The battery life is the most outstanding feature in my view. Kudos to Tecno.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by superCleanworks(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
lifefaith:

I guess Buhari has happened to them

This one strong oh!
can we ever assess the full scale of the damage since 2015?
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by angelfallz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please don't laugh at zinox and omatek. They are trying. To build a computer/laptop is not beans. A laptop has so many components that are not produced in Nigeria. That means such components have to be imported. In fact, I doubt (I stand to be corrected) if there are any laptop components that are produced in Nigeria.

I wish I still had the link to the news website that made it clear that zinox and omatek are trying to do the impossible.

superCleanworks:
This is neat.
by the way, where is Zinox and Omatek ?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Nuelng: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bodmum:
premium tears is sure for the potential buyers.

You say premium tears, use it and know it's worth
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Besto(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mthumbie:
TECNO wan de do everything??

Jack of all trades and master of none
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Jayjerjay: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is sleek like damn, can't wait to feel it...
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by saladinnoir: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Not only that. How fast is the memory? That thing doesn't look big enough for upgrades and worst of all, one might not even have much choices because of the motherboard. undecided

Pretty much. It's capitalism at work. If you can't modify it you'll have to get another one. Although most laptops can't be modified much except maybe changing the ram, gpu and hdd/sdd. In oyinbo countries people build more powerful pc's for a cheaper price but to source for the parts here in nigeria would be damn hard and expensive i'm sure

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by hoilakes(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
no be small thing very soon we go see Aeroplane by tecno

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Mimiko3: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
TECNO don come again, abeg now... I never get one, you don carry another one come out, God abeg

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by superCleanworks(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
angelfallz:
Please don't laugh at zinox and omatek. They are trying.
Nobody is laughing at them. My question was borne out of sadness linked to the fact that those two and many more like them should have gone very far in development of IT and taken charge of the Nigerian market but the government does not care about indigenous growth. Even IVM that is swimming against rough waters still suffer discrimination from the government.
It is not easy for anything at all to exist, grow, develop and function 100% in this country.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Timekeeper452: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
As you celebrate remember the ram type and processor wasn’t shown here. These are the most important thing in a laptop. No he like phone wey you fit manage. If the laptop has a celeron or pentium processor and a ddr2 ram, omo you go regret tire. Tecno has a reason why this wasn’t shown but hidden.

One shouldn’t even pay more than 70k for core i3 laptop. All these other specs mentioned are just market terms and not the most important things.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by lomprico(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cool, might just be my first Tecno gadget

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Johel(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Farid24224:

You say what? shocked

Laptops don cost die bro!!...the prices they make me fear sef, when peter obi becomes president,I believe things will get better grin

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by lomprico(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Timekeeper452:
As you celebrate remember the ram type and processor wasn’t shown here. These are the most important thing in a laptop. No he like phone wey you fit manage. If the laptop has a celeron or pentium processor and a ddr2 ram, omo you go regret tire. Tecno has a reason why this wasn’t shown but hidden.

One shouldn’t even pay more than 70k for core i3 laptop. All these other specs mentioned are just market terms and not the most important things.

You know it can't be anything less a ddr4 ram.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Khaysee: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Technology market is the biggest market now

Let us start producing in Nigeria

Chinos 4500
Turkey shirt
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by FahBuLous: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Up to 17.5 hours battery life?? Damn...
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by JBoss25(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
nkemoma:
Small nyash de shake these days o
Don't underestimate tecno
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by meobizy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Without a price, they are not serious.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by atheistandproud(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
angelfallz:
Please don't laugh at zinox and omatek. They are trying. To build a computer/laptop is not beans. A laptop has so many components that are not produced in Nigeria. That means such components have to be imported. In fact, I doubt (I stand to be corrected) if there are any laptop components that are produced in Nigeria.

I wish I still had the link to the news website that made it clear that zinox and omatek are trying to do the impossible.

None. Na coupling we dey do

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by shogsman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
nkemoma:
Small nyash de shake these days o
A multi billion dollar company that has a market Worth than than most of your county's top companies put together is small yanch, well it's not like you know anything anyways

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by pat077: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
saladinnoir:
How powerful is the cpu and gpu that's what i want to know.
exactly what I was searching for, but no info on it. The battery life is good if true, enough of all this 3hrs battery life from dell and Hp.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by REALretep(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
USB charger
Wow
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Zane2point4(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Then switch to Linux. Choose a nice distro like Mint that has support for loads of drivers and forget about your problems undecided

Wow thanks?
My lappy spec can handle everything buh i still wonder why windows lag ,u can put on andriod fon or ios within seconds

Hope our regular technician knows what linux is?
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Timekeeper452: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
lomprico:

You know it can't be anything less a ddr4 ram.
then why were they hidden?
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Kirkman: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zane2point4:
If i hv my way i will sell my usless hp envy with there slow windows and buy this!

Bn long i dreamed of this idea, if u put on windows it will take eternity to loap apps and continue crashing atimes!

Na you nor use your HP Envy laptop well nah! Or you are overloading the laptop with apps and games that are not needed. Instead upgrade the RAM TO 8GB or 16GB and hardisk to a higher capacity and see your laptop work like new again. grin

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by IzuKiba77: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Price range is what matters most, if the price is closer to a Macbook, Samsung laptop or other higher end laptops, why will I go for this?. Price will determine if this is a success or not.

Lol,I won't say you don't a point but yeah that counts too but I'm sure the price range would be friendly because it's just too incredible to look the other way, Tecno has always been price friendly because of the public
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by pat077: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
The future is now, very soon countries of Africa, SE Asia and Middle East will have access to brand new, affordable, reliable and durable laptop from Transsion Holdings.
And with 17hrs battery life, hp and dell may go the blackberry way.
they won't go the blackberry way, most of the new laptops are not sold in Africa, we mostly buy UK use

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Use Any SIM With Any Modem Without Unlocking The Modem / HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail / Send Sms From Your Gmail Account To Any Cell Phone Anywhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.