Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop (28355 Views)

Everything That Is Wrong With The Tecno Megabook T1 / Tecno Megabook T1 (full Specifications) / Dell Core I5 7th Generation Laptop(SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Kirkman: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
fastanddubious:

U obviously don't act according to your name undecided
Wahala ti de grin

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Zane2point4(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kirkman:

Na you nor use your HP Envy laptop well nah! Or you are overloading the laptop with apps and games that are not needed. Instead upgrade the RAM TO 8GB or 16GB and hardisk to a higher capacity and see your laptop work like new again. grin
You think?
8gig ram
1 terabyte hardisk
2 gig dedicated ram

Beats audio

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by juniorstar(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
How much would it go for
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by nkemoma(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
shogsman:

A multi billion dollar company that has a market Worth than than most of your county's top companies put together is small yanch, well it's not like you know anything anyways

Still, small nyansh de shake.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by lomprico(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Timekeeper452:
then why were they hidden?

Which laptop manufacturing company have u seen states the type of ram it uses?
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by lomprico(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zane2point4:
If i hv my way i will sell my usless hp envy with there slow windows and buy this!

Bn long i dreamed of this idea, if u put on windows it will take eternity to loap apps and continue crashing atimes!

Format it or change harddrive

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Bobbiee: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
chibu4u2:

No be by look oh, you fit use am play game without lagging or run normal user apps without frustration?

Have you seen the RAM and processor speed?
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Bobbiee: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
The Intel 10th Gen is 5.3 GHz fast! That's insane! How much is this machine?
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Xiaohei(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nigerians keep consuming and consuming nonstop while the country produces few exportable products ! Nigeria being the largest population in Africa has become a crucial market for foreign companies / manufacturers wanting to make a quick buck by dumping their products there. If our leader had any brains whatsoever, they would have done what the Chinese have and are still doing - attracting foreign investors. The Chinese build exclusive free trade zones FTZ in all major cities where investors enjoy tax, lease, logistics, custom clearance, import, storage …benefits. Why isn’t Nigeria doing the same? We can, too, if our leaders are truly ready to turn the fortunes of this once great country around. By the way, I read somewhere that Tecno products are made in Ethiopia. That’s good money for the Ethiopian government/ people.

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by atheistandproud(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zane2point4:

You think?
8gig ram
1 terabyte hardisk
2 gig dedicated ram

Beats audio

Bro i7 3rd gen is old na. Na glorified Core i3 na e be now.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by atheistandproud(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Xiaohei:
Nigerians keep consuming and consuming nonstop while the country produces few exportable products ! Nigeria being the largest population in Africa has become a crucial market for foreign companies / manufacturers wanting to make a quick buck by dumping their products there. If our leader had any brains whatsoever, they would have done what the Chinese have and are still doing - attracting foreign investors. The Chinese build exclusive free trade zones FTZ in all major cities where investors enjoy tax, lease, logistics, custom clearance, import, storage …benefits. Why isn’t Nigeria doing the same? We can, too, if our leaders are truly ready to turn the fortunes of this once great country around. By the way, I read somewhere that Tecno products are made in Ethiopia. That’s good money for the Ethiopian government/ people.

Because both the government and the people no get sense

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Josepheraz17(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Any new laptop without a dedicated graphics card ,no matter how beautiful it looks is dead to me
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Timekeeper452: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
lomprico:

Which laptop manufacturing company have u seen states the type of ram it uses?
they don’t also state processors? What about the gpu? Lmaoo
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Timekeeper452: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
IzuKiba77:

Lol,I won't say you don't a point but yeah that counts too but I'm sure the price range would be friendly because it's just too incredible to look the other way, Tecno has always been price friendly because of the public
if this hits the right check marks like , gpu, cpu, display, ram and ssd efficiency, tecno would be loosing if they price this anything below 300k. Now if you price this 300k, I can get a MacBook for 350k , that will outperform this laptop due to optimization , get years of OS update and still give one a social status (let’s not pretend Nigerians don’t worship apple). Or with 300k, you can get an atleast decent gaming windows. Hope you get my drift .
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Rebirth212: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parrot69:

This one will be good for your bombing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by tunjilee003: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
kherlly:
Hope the camera won't change over night?

I'm a Tecno addict but my issue with them is the camera aspect cos after a while the camera won't shoot nice pics again
most Tecno devices are usually insensitive to dust, hence there's need to clean the camera surface from time to time...

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by mofaderera500: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Noted.Noted....
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by obua: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
superCleanworks:
This is neat.
by the way, where is Zinox and Omatek ?
Omatek founder is dead , and Omatek too. Zinox is still being produced

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by maasoap(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Price range is what matters most, if the price is closer to a Macbook, Samsung laptop or other higher end laptops, why will I go for this?. Price will determine if this is a success or not.

Even if the price is close to those ones, you haven't used it to form a valid opinion.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bodmum:
premium tears is sure for the potential buyers.

You have been left behind, the world has moved on.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
moved on from frying pan to fire.
maasoap:

You have been left behind, the world has moved on.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by berryPee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abeg my Lenovo Thinkpad E14
16gig/256gig running on 11th gen intel core i7. is ok for now

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by lomprico(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Timekeeper452:
they don’t also state processors? What about the gpu? Lmaoo
You don leave ram switch to processor
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Timekeeper452: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
maasoap:

Even if the price is close to those ones, you haven't used it to form a valid opinion.
lol. I don’t need to use it to form one. Put a Samsung , an iPhone and tecno of same price range up for sell and see which would be picked up .
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Timekeeper452: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
lomprico:

You don leave ram switch to processor
check my initial post which you quoted, I mentioned all there and not just ram.

EDIT: better yet, this is the post you quoted initially.

Timekeeper452:
As you celebrate remember the ram type and processor wasn’t shown here. These are the most important thing in a laptop. No he like phone wey you fit manage. If the laptop has a celeron or pentium processor and a ddr2 ram, omo you go regret tire. Tecno has a reason why this wasn’t shown but hidden.

One shouldn’t even pay more than 70k for core i3 laptop. All these other specs mentioned are just market terms and not the most important things.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by DelphiOracle(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
superCleanworks:
This is neat.
by the way, where is Zinox and Omatek ?
I really had high hopes for them.
ah my dear Omatek. Did my IT in that company then. The owner's death and some other factors led to the downfall of the company

Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by JAGS001(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Omo tecno ma pami na una dey try sha
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zane2point4:

Wow thanks?
My lappy spec can handle everything buh i still wonder why windows lag ,u can put on andriod fon or ios within seconds

Hope our regular technician knows what linux is?
He definitely won'tgringrin.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Rexui: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
The charger dey off me grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by Kirkman: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zane2point4:

You think?
8gig ram
1 terabyte hardisk
2 gig dedicated ram

Beats audio
All these specs and your laptop is still hanging? undecided. Have you tried formatting it before and re-installing the Windows OS. That laptop is too clean to be sold yet.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zane2point4:

You think?
8gig ram
1 terabyte hardisk
2 gig dedicated ram

Beats audio
Nawa oh. What type of RAM do you use and how fast is it? Have you tried freeing up some of your space? Have you tried defragmenting your harddisk? Have you also considered the possibility of a virus? Use tasklist from the command line to get a list of programs running and post a screen shot.
Re: TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop by kherlly(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
tunjilee003:
most Tecno devices are usually insensitive to dust, hence there's need to clean the camera surface from time to time...

Thanks for thiz

How To Use Any SIM With Any Modem Without Unlocking The Modem / HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail / Send Sms From Your Gmail Account To Any Cell Phone Anywhere!