Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

APC Supporters Now Avoid Threads Of Terrorist Attacks In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Now Avoid Threads Of Terrorist Attacks In The North (172 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Now Crying On Twitter For Betrayal / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK / Don’t Listen To Buhari, Visit Scenes Of Terrorist Attacks, Akintoye Tells UN Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Now Avoid Threads Of Terrorist Attacks In The North by MasterJayJay: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2022
I just checked this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7315787/bandits-take-over-zugu-zamfara/2

And I didn't see a single APC supporter criticising the government for failure to secure the people.

Not a single APC soul was moved at all to criticise the government.

But if there is attack in southeast, they will blame Peter Obi who is not occupying any political office.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Now Avoid Threads Of Terrorist Attacks In The North by AdamuKD: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Useless people trying to distance themselves from APC calamity when their principal Tilinbu brought the failure on Nigerians. E no go better for the useless Tilinbu and his worthless urchins

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Now Avoid Threads Of Terrorist Attacks In The North by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Cool
Re: APC Supporters Now Avoid Threads Of Terrorist Attacks In The North by Tochi3(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Why would they not avoid it..... when what they praised to high heavens have served hot them breakfast.....

They are only waiting for the news of PO to remove their shamelessness because PO is the only man they see in their dreams and coven pressing their necks while they wail in perjury and hopelessness ...

Their pnly weapon of campaign is going Tribal dishing out only lies and propaganda against PO to sell their drug Baron who was also instrumental to their current suffering by supporting poo'hari...

The whole North can burn for all they care as long as Tinubu is on the ballot
Re: APC Supporters Now Avoid Threads Of Terrorist Attacks In The North by apache22b: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2022
I pity the Obidient's urchins that will waste their useless votes on their Grandmaster who's the father of all lies.

Mark my words today, Peter Obi is going no where with his inconsequential lies.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a better Nigeria, better Economy, better Security.

Tinubu will single handedly eradicate touts ,Cultism and Agberos in the whole of Nigeria if elected into office.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are only looking for what to eat and impoverish Nigeria even more .

Labour Party is a structureless party and cannot do more than a dead rat, just like the vulture griller [b][/b]

My brothers and sisters be wise and do what is right for a better future for our dear Country

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can put Nigeria on the right track again shocked

(1) (Reply)

Video: Unknown Gunmen Disrupt Labour Party Meeting In Enugu / Naira Ranked 11th Worst Performing Currency Against The USD, 4th In Africa / I Am Sure Those Who Stole Money And Shared Dollars, Nobody Did Anything To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.