Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (48604 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Malian Miner Denies Ownership Of Building, Urges Investigation / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Lagos Shuts Christ Embassy, Mosques, Hotels, Other Churches Over Noise Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by rusher14: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
duality:

Ascribing private development to Tinubu is criminality. 99.5% of the structures in that axis were done by private individuals including most roads in the estate.

At least, we know what the government have done and even put toll gate, and what we who live and work there did.

Let's stop this crap abeg. Even when Tinubu was governor and Landlord association met him, he told them that people in that area a rich enough to do their roads.

I don't want to say much, but those who were involved in those meetings know what I'm say and the areas / roads involved.

Please crediting Tinubu with other people's sacrifices is not good.

Still waiting for you to show us 5% of development in New York built by government.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Wallade(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Tinubu did literally nothing in Lagos that made any significant impact. Lagos was the former FCT and had a functional ports that facilitates business, what exactly did he do in that state apart from agberoism so as to hold on to power in that state.
Then on leaving he apportioned x3 salary to himself as pension, meaning, as an ex governor, he earns more than a sitting governor.

Everyday he nags us about how he made Lagos heaven.
Nonsense and ingredients

Your position is not entirely true.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Verysmart101: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

Show me 5% of the development in New York that was built by the government.

So y are u giving false accolades to Tinubu when u now it was private entities that developed lekki?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by uchennaq(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
How did you then make your money Are you then a ritualist?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by DukeofUmueri247: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
seunmsg:

In a democracy, it’s only when you win election and form the government that you can implement your ideas and help the country. Without winning the election, nothing much can be done. That’s why it’s important to win election first.

For Tinubu, he can’t win the election without the support of north west and east and Buhari is very instrumental to him winning votes from north west and east. So, he can’t come out and criticize the president of his party. Saying he will continue from where he stopped is the normal thing to say. Doesn’t mean he will rule exactly like Buhari.
So you mean BAT actually saw and realized that Buhari is leading this country to doom and still decides to hide his wonderful ideas from him..He actually kept quiet despite the suffering of the masses and praising the present government despite their failure just because he wants to inherit his block votes in the North Abeg,define "SELFISHNESS" for me again,I want to check something..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ElSudani: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Your position is not entirely true.

His position is entirely false and stupid.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Allisgud: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mr Linus tilumbu,Lai Mohamed dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by HIPROFILE(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Alpha Beta nko

And who took over the Ikosi campus of Lagos State Polytechnic and converted it into a private establishment, housing Max FM and TVC ?

Alpha beta ke ? nooo na Mc Oluomo get am..oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by uchennaq(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
He should be asked how he then made his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Temptee101(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing is ever clear about this criminal ranging from his name, age, academic background, business, place of birth, etc... even his gender is questionable.

What kind of character is this Amoda Ogunlere aka the king of the boys?

He is filled with lies.

Is this the kind of character Nigerians deserve as their president? God forbid BATing.

Peter Obi is what true leadership represents. A man of accountability, transparency, capacity, openness, competence and compassion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Misterone: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Were we expecting him to accept? No, because if he does, the next question will be "how did you get the money "?
And his answer will be, "ewa, garri, cassava and agbado
Nothing coherent at all
you know, I didn't want to make any comment on this thread but I have to come in here. This your statement is full of shit and insults. A man that had apple shares before he became governor! Or you think he is Peter Obi that invested $12m in a business that is not worth less than $5m? Rubbish. A man that was earning $1000 as at 1986 as estacode and investing it in blue chip share you think that man will be poor like your father who was busy chasing prostitutes at ojuelegba! If you don't know how to make money, don't assume others don't know too and will therefore resort to stealing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Verysmart101: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
MOD will delete your post... Mark my words. That's what they do here on Nairaland, if you are not supporting OBI, your comments is not suited for the front page.

I posted this on front page and was deleted, I raised a topic on their been bias that too was removed.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

Ur very stupid cos The same Peter Obi chose a running mate from the north and a Muslim for that matter but who did ur Tinubu master a Muslim pick? A fellow Muslim so now tell,who actually is a religious bigot and fool? U supporting such evil is just a useless pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Safyqueen: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
complexBoss12:
If you support Tinubu you must belong to one these groups:

1. Those who support Tinubu because it's a chance to gain power and loot like Buhari's relations and cronies are doing now. (These are the people that will benefit from the govt)

2. Those who support Tinubu because he is Yoruba. (Ask yourself, is the country better for the common man in the North who supported Buhari for the same reasons or are we all suffering together??)

3. Those who support Tinubu because they hate the Igbo (Lock your room, sit down alone and ask yourself "what has an Igbo person ever done to me??" These politicians divid us with ethnicity and hatred for each other because that is the only they can rule us).

I rest my case.

Hmmm, your analysis carry negativities. What of those that supports Obi or Atiku?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by DukeofUmueri247: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

No.

You are speaking out of anger and without logic because you are overcome by your lack of accomplishment.
A child who is yet to leave his father's compound will think his father's farm is the biggest..Try and leave that village of yours and see accomplishments of men..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by jamace(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu owns Lagos properties, including Lagos state treasury.

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by iezeiyida(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is rooted in secrecy and denial including his origin, name, certificates, source of wealth, et etera.

He is really a mentally entitled, greedy, manipulative and desperate old criminal. I was shocked more than Buhari always used to be on the day I read his 36 years old son wears a wrist-watch worth a whopping sum of 360 million naira sad cry
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Originalsly: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
seunmsg:

The above is very true. The entire lekki corridor was a pile of garbage as at 1999. In fact, most parts from Lekki to Ajah were bushes with few developments. Tinubu changed everything and the Lekki corridor is now the fastest developing area in Nigeria with multi billion naira investment in property and businesses.

If we ask Peter Obi to show us the business and private areas he developed from scratch to a huge prosperous community when he was governor, his supporters will start abusing us.

You don’t have to like Tinubu to acknowledge his brilliance and accomplishments. He’s the best brain by far in the presidential contest and that’s why people like us are queuing behind him. With him as president, a Nigeria with shared prosperity is guaranteed.

No doubt... but that was then... don't you think he should've run for President immediately after his tenure of being Governor?... at that time when his brilliance was at its peak?.... and his vision and accomplishments in the spotlight? Why support him to run for President when it is obvious there is very little or no oil left in his brain? ... when the wires are all tangled up in his brain ... some short circuiting to the extent that he cannot be trusted to publicly speak on a topic without going on unrelated verbal adventures? What are you expecting? ... him to somehow create magic and revive the country?... this one you are here singing praises for as a savior .... look well.... and you will see he is an undertaker that will bury this country.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by nedekid: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:

I know that restaurant. But I doubt your story that the management of the restaurant will tell you they are shutting down to manage an hotel for an ex governor.
They closed down their old location for a new one at lekki. They told us they were moving to lekki.
Ie moved from old premises to new one. Did not ask of more details. Could be partnership, investor, buy over, me I do not know.
All I got from them then without bias was the name of owner of the new place.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by 43Ronin: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Codeye:
CALABAR WAS, ABUJA IS. WHICH ONE IS BETTER THAN LAGOS?
In terms of infrastructure & road quality, Abuja is miles ahead. Even cities like Kano & PHC have better good roads & road network more than lagos. How many new road networks have been create ln Lagos mainland? Apart from ikoyi link bridge, tell which other bridge has been constructed in Lagos from 1999 till Date? 3rd mainland bridge was constructed by IBB, Carter bridge, marina were all built by FG. Go to places like festac, satellite town, old ojo road, no good roads there.... even Inside VI the roads are so bad, you wonder if those companies are paying tax undecided
Lekki nko, bad roads in the closes and when rain falls, no roads. Lagos dey kearn for where Kano, Abuja, PHC dey in terms of road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by rusher14: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Verysmart101:

So y are u giving false accolades to Tinubu when u now it was private entities that developed lekki?

States, countries create the enabling environment through the use of policies, land use acts like C/O, infrastructure such as road access, security, tax relief.

Little wonder the nation is the way it is.

Many of you don't even know the most basic thing about governance.

I repeat - Lekki-Ajah were previously uncharted territory.

Today estates, EPZ, millionaires and billionaires have been made from that axis by the ingenuity of the leaders of the day.

You are welcome to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Honestfrend: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

I insist, we should blame the scholar in your class for the way you turned out in life.

I know u re a supporter of Tinubu..
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Alawode01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's a crime to be rich,why you people in like to condemned others to save your man but mind you, isn't done,no amount of your condemnation that work against our man, Biafra is dead.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by gideonvalor98(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
complexBoss12:
If you support Tinubu you must belong to one these groups:

1. Those who support Tinubu because it's a chance to gain power and loot like Buhari's relations and cronies are doing now. (These are the people that will benefit from the govt)

2. Those who support Tinubu because he is Yoruba. (Ask yourself, is the country better for the common man in the North who supported Buhari for the same reasons or are we all suffering together??)

3. Those who support Tinubu because they hate the Igbo (Lock your room, sit down alone and ask yourself "what has an Igbo person ever done to me??" These politicians divid us with ethnicity and hatred for each other because that is the only they can rule us).

I rest my case.

Most of you igbos are not telling yourselves the truth...and it is until you do that is when other tribes will rally round you. You can't be accusing or seeing other tribes as a stumbling block on your way to glory and still expect such tribes to believe and help you...it's a NO

Another is your choice of PDP as most trusted party. But you can see how the party is playing you like a ball. Now you're HEAD OVER HEELS with labour party...what a shame! Politics is like investment world, DIVERSIFICATION INTO DIFFERENT PORTFOLIOS is the real deal.

Also, You guys need to inculcate the right values in your young and upcoming generations. RESPECT...TOLERANCE...INTEGRITY...GENUINE LOVE FOR OTHERS

I am not tribalistic...but I love to tell it as it is. A chunk of you supporting OBI is not because he is capable in turnings things in our country around but just because he is an IGBO and also the turn of south east.

Do you want to tell me that part of those Obi will choose to work with him wouldn't be corrupt? or have the tendency to be corrupt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Emir01: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
That documentary will make people cry for a while. Tinubu is smarter and achiever. He should be studied in the university.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by rusher14: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
43Ronin:

In terms of infrastructure & road quality, Abuja is miles ahead. Even cities like Kano & PHC have better good roads & road network more than lagos. How many new road networks have been create ln Lagos mainland? Apart from ikoyi link bridge, tell which other bridge has been constructed in Lagos from 1999 till Date? 3rd mainland bridge was constructed by IBB, Carter bridge, marina were all built by FG. Go to places like festac, satellite town, old ojo road, no good roads there.... even Inside VI the roads are so bad, you wonder if those companies are paying tax undecided
Lekki nko, bad roads in the closes and when rain falls, no roads. Lagos dey kearn for where Kano, Abuja, PHC dey in terms of road

Ikoyi link bridge, Agege bridge.

Vi doesn't have bad roads but succumbs to flooding because it is literally at the water table.

London floods and so does Tokyo.

Bridges aren't the only yardstick for measuring government's effect.

Not surprised the likes of Ikpeazu continue to make a mockery of governance when the populace believe that's the barometer for good governance.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by TheGift: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
seunmsg:

The above is very true. The entire lekki corridor was a pile of garbage as at 1999. In fact, most parts from Lekki to Ajah were bushes with few developments. Tinubu changed everything and the Lekki corridor is now the fastest developing area in Nigeria with multi billion naira investment in property and businesses.

If we ask Peter Obi to show us the business and private areas he developed from scratch to a huge prosperous community when he was governor, his supporters will start abusing us.

You don’t have to like Tinubu to acknowledge his brilliance and accomplishments. He’s the best brain by far in the presidential contest and that’s why people like us are queuing behind him. With him as president, a Nigeria with shared prosperity is guaranteed.

But Tinubu is old and sick, with a vice from the North-East
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by rusher14: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

A child who is yet to leave his father's compound will think his father's farm is the biggest..Try and leave that village of yours and see accomplishments of men..

Stop the philosophy and beat your chest.

The reason many of you are bitter is a lack of accomplishment.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by rusher14: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Originalsly:

No doubt... but that was then... don't you think he should've run for President immediately after his tenure of being Governor?... at that time when his brilliance was at its peak?.... and his vision and accomplishments in the spotlight? Why support him to run for President when it is obvious there is very little or no oil left in his brain? ... when the wires are all tangled up in his brain ... some short circuiting to the extent that he cannot be trusted to publicly speak on a topic without going on unrelated verbal adventures? What are you expecting? ... him to somehow create magic and revive the country?... this one you are here singing praises for as a savior .... look well.... and you will see he is an undertaker that will bury this country.

Sure, you would have voted him when Yar'adua took over .

Or maybe instead of Jonathan.

When you cannot fault him you fall on age an whatever issue you cannot dictate.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Emekaonline: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

You are writing and no one us responding to you..Don't you think it is high time you rested angry angry

Those that comment here most are Ibopbians aka obidients and so they will never respond to the truth and I dont even expect any response but just to remind all Yorubas to do the needful when the time comes. We must not allow Obi or any Ipobian to near the seat of power. Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by rusher14: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So you mean BAT actually saw and realized that Buhari is leading this country to doom and still decides to hide his wonderful ideas from him..He actually kept quiet despite the suffering of the masses and praising the present government despite their failure just because he wants to inherit his block votes in the North Abeg,define "SELFISHNESS" for me again,I want to check something..

Why didn't Peter Obi do same?

Isn't nationhood meant to be stronger than your ambition?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by 752hub: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
show us evidence or shut up
Felabrity:
Here:

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by MasterKernel: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Another PM Express news for Nyamiris to masturbate on.

A cursed fellow was telling me OBI will win in the south west because the yoruba christians will vote for Peter. And the "Liberal and woke'' yoruba muslim will vote for Peter too. Leaving the other "extreme" muslims to share their vote between Tinubu, Atiku.

Lols.

Alice in wonderland dreamy doomed political analyses. Let it be known, to you and your tribal bigot religion divider Igbo brothers that we in the SOUTH WEST are ONE. United before politics.

The Muslims also don't know of any liberal or woke ones. We are all slaves of Allah(All praises be to Him). We are one. Stop trying to divide us just as you lots are scattered all over the place without any significant political influence of your own. Trying to drag, divide, and turn people against each other.

Take your stupid confusion creating ideology and strategy away because it is bound to fail.

Nonsense children of hate. Causing problems for people everywhere while their region is drowning in extreme poverty and riddled with unrepentant corrupt leaders. Face your South East , we will deal with ours.

Are you done crying? I guess you're one of those Bat-ist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.